Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Upcoming H-animes for April 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
    TA or KS?
    Probably Taimanin Asagi or Kangoku Senkan. You know, the Murakami goodness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloudskipper View Post
      Starless IV on nyaa
      Sorry, but no. It's a troll. So I guess, here we go again with that shit.

To think that people would use their spare time to cut together a troll video for no reason whatsoever. Would love to get my hands on that guy..
      "A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shercko View Post
        Sorry, but no. It's a troll. So I guess, here we go again with that shit.

To think that people would use their spare time to cut together a troll video for no reason whatsoever. Would love to get my hands on that guy..
        yeah its annoying that it happens but the troll gets eliminated quick now so its all good. still though it looks like starless IV might be the hentai of the month (unless Ryou Seibai is equally good).

Comment

• I'm wondering if the complete edition of kanojo x 3 will be done. It's just one bonus scene? The screens make me wonder otherwise.
          HF-Meganekko no Megami [Girls in Glasses] Member #10
          HF-Hentai member 404 (Ha ha I'm not found!)
          HF-Type-Moon Member #157
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49681
          Ciel.... so lovely...

Comment

• Originally posted by Densuo View Post
            I'm wondering if the complete edition of kanojo x 3 will be done. It's just one bonus scene? The screens make me wonder otherwise.
            That's pretty much the only thing I'm hoping to hear about. I've been wondering about the added content, as well. There's the one new scene, but some of the others I recognize the general setting of, but not the specific screenshot. Hopefully, there's at least one more scene they're not showing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maleficus04 View Post
              That's pretty much the only thing I'm hoping to hear about. I've been wondering about the added content, as well. There's the one new scene, but some of the others I recognize the general setting of, but not the specific screenshot. Hopefully, there's at least one more scene they're not showing us.
              I actually was slightly disappointed when the car scene occurred in the 3rd but no H came of it T_T

and yeah, with the exception of JK to Giro 2 its the only thing I'm really lookin forward to.

also, what the hell does JK even mean, I've seen it alot lately
              Last edited by Densuo; 04-23-2013, 09:38 PM.
              HF-Meganekko no Megami [Girls in Glasses] Member #10
              HF-Hentai member 404 (Ha ha I'm not found!)
              HF-Type-Moon Member #157
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49681
              Ciel.... so lovely...

Comment

• they probably forgot F in the middle of JK.

Originally posted by Dimorphic View Post
                Probably Taimanin Asagi or Kangoku Senkan. You know, the Murakami goodness.
                the very same.
                Last edited by xcaliber9999; 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM.
                If you are afraid of death then you have yet to realize what life exactly is

Comment

• Pisu Hame 6 is out ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls with bangs need to get banged!

Comment

• Originally posted by gua001 View Post
                    Argh.... if pisu hame wasn't this poorly animated... it would've been a hit.. well only this episode I cared about out of the entire series.

x_____x stuck at 2kbps... this is going to be a long wait to fap... going to watch some oldies for the night.
                    As I've stated before, this really isn't an issue with animation quality; titles like Pisu Hame are actually "animated comics" rather than actual "anime."

Comment

• why does the pisu hime file has two versions of the movie.....am i missing something here or what?

EDIT:Nevermind i found out the reason
                      Last edited by freeworld; 04-24-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Review up for Garden the Animation Bloom 1.

Comment

• Dem eyebrows...

Most of the time I enjoyed the releases by Pink Pineapple with this plump artstyle, so I'm definitely going to enjoy this.

Comment

• also, what the hell does JK even mean, I've seen it alot lately
                            It's an abbreviation for joshi kousei which means high-school girl/school girl.

Comment

• no its JFK, with F missing in the middle.
                              If you are afraid of death then you have yet to realize what life exactly is

Comment

• Originally posted by OONA View Post
                                no its JFK, with F missing in the middle.
                                ♥ Bakunyuu fan + Lactation fan + Breast Expansion fan ♥

♥ BIG BOOBS FOREVER! Join HF-Bakunyuu

Comment

Working...
                                X