Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

A1C Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well its the 28th and now we play the waiting game... in till someone uploads it
    HD Hentai Anime Remaster Release Schedule
    July
    Pandra The Animation I (Released!!!) http://tinyurl.com/gr6ktju
    Pandra The Animation II (Released!!!) http://tinyurl.com/hfsnwgg
    Shinkyoku no Grimoire The Animation I http://tinyurl.com/gruhun4
    Shinkyoku no Grimoire The Animation II (Released) http://tinyurl.com/zlx345w

Comment

• Originally posted by evilkorpse View Post
      Well its the 28th and now we play the waiting game... in till someone uploads it
      Yeap, hoping one of the uploaders didn't faint from fapping to much lol we just gotta give those who bought it do their business first xD

Also Wizoo posting those images makes it harder to wait for the Cross-Mix ><

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizoo View Post
        Tight pussy problems.

I think the belly inflation stuff is kind of out of place in this series. Also the cum oozing out of riko and anna is so ridiculous hawt, just kind of gives you a feel of how hard they just got fucked. Also I think Suzuki had a unique way of doing it for Ran->Sem I can't think of another hentai that's done it as well as it was done in Ran->Sem.

Probably one of my favorite stills from Episode one right here:

Jeezuz, got to be careful here or I might not make it to Cross Mix. Go to bed jerks!

I'd imagine it took her a while before she got use to Majima's demi-God like dick.
        God, look at the amount,probably one of the best scene from ran sem, I wish Rico & Majima scene was a bit longer with different pov, nevertheless one of topnotch hentai of all time.
        If you are afraid of death then you have yet to realize what life exactly is

Comment

• Originally posted by breaker123 View Post
          Yeap, hoping one of the uploaders didn't faint from fapping to much
          I wouldn't even be mad if that was the case. Pretty sure I'm going to pass out too.

God, look at the amount,probably one of the best scene from ran sem, I wish Rico & Majima scene was a bit longer with different pov, nevertheless one of topnotch hentai of all time.
          Ya, I'm still pissed they only had one scene together. Like, what the fuck, they are two of the main characters and only get one scene together. travesty really.

Ok, ok, sorry guys but one more since I posted one of my favorite stills from episode one here's probably my favorite still from episode two.

I was at loss for words when I saw this happen, too overwhelming. I think if you needed one picture to sum up Ran->Sem it would either be this one, or the one right before Majima and Riko have sex where Majima is aligning Riko with his dick for maximum penetration.

ok, ok, sorry.
          Last edited by Wizoo; 06-28-2013, 12:50 AM.
          Kai....hō

Originally posted by prosolerion
          i know , but the more girls get rape , the more better the game will be
          Originally posted by OONA
          can't find words, definitely awesome.

Comment

• And now to spam the refresh button on Sukebei

*Looks at all the pictures posted here*

*SPAMS FASTER*

Comment

• Lol I have mine on auto refreshing but i keep staring back at it every minute

Comment

• Wizoo, you sick bastard. Stop trying to undo all the hard work these men have put into their fapping-boycott!

Comment

• Dammit all, I dont know if I should wait for subs, or just watch it raw.

So much better for me to understand the sexy talk that goes on, but when you watch it raw, it spoils it when you watch it subbed.

URARA GOING TO GET FUCKED SILLY.

Patience..........*sigh*

Comment

• I'm going hardcore and will wait for the superior subbed version. Hopefully the time between the release of that and the raw won't be too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimorphic View Post
                      I'm going hardcore and will wait for the superior subbed version. Hopefully the time between the release of that and the raw won't be too long.
                      I'm thinking of doing the same, hopefully erobeat is gonna release it fast, since they are the best^^ Noooo what am I doing to myself Gotta stay strong and endure the pain
                      sigpic

Comment

• I always download the raw and subbed version, at least of titles that I really like, like Ran->Sem, since I like making GIFs and what not. I even have the ISO version of Ran->Sem episode one LOOOL. So i got Raw version, subbed version, and ISO version of Ran->Sem.

Here's some pics for the ISO version, the quality is fucking amazing:
                        Spoiler

All I need now is the actual hard copies of Ran->Sem, and I still need the ISO version of episode two. THe ISO version also comes with a bonus part with Riko's voice actress just talking sexy.

Wizoo, you sick bastard. Stop trying to undo all the hard work these men have put into their fapping-boycott!
                        Shit got intense last night, almost slipped up.
                        Kai....hō

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizoo View Post
                          Shit got intense last night, almost slipped up.
                          Don't worry if they would have given up, then it just would mean they weren't strong enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

• It is getting tough though. I need some Urara on my dick fast or things are going to get ugly...

Better get back to playing some Darksiders for distraction.

Comment

• Someone say Urara?

Kai....hō

Comment

• You're not making it any easier for yourself either this way you know

Comment

Working...
                                X