Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL; DR he got screwed and we have another year to wait
    Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• I hope someone can give a translated explaination to Umemaro so he can access from XP machine to Win 7 and back.

The short answer is he needs to disable file sharing password protection on the Windows 7 machine.

And here is a small "how to" with pictures if that is usable for him:
      https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...ndows-7-a.html

In some cases it is still not possible to share "System" Folders.
      As excample "My Data" / "Programms", etc. .. so he shouldnt use these Folders when he needs Networkshares.

best regards
      A big (but mostly silent ^^) Fan of his Work
      Last edited by Ebatman; 03-11-2017, 04:01 PM. Reason: typos removed / deeper informations

Comment

• So he didn't get screwed, he just doesn't really know what he's doing because this is a brand new OS to him.

Hope he sorts it all out quickly.

Comment

• It's still surprised me to this day, that Japan is praised by many for being one of the most advanced technological country on Earth. Yet here we are, trying to help him solving basic win7 problem, lol!

Comment

• Anteus
            Anteus commented
            Editing a comment
            They still use fax machines over there. Yeah they push technology pretty far but then they don't use it because it means changes to business infrastructure and that's expensive.

Also, I don't think it's basic issues. It's Japanese windows and I'm not sure how much attention unicode gets with Microsoft.

• New Update! Sugimoto base model confirmed and it looks like he's ill.

Comment

• That creepy head render though.
            Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• It begins...finally, it fucking begins.

Comment

• Translation.

Base Model

Hello. As the world enters spring, Umemaro suffers from nasal irritation lol.

I’ve been making some arrangements in advance before entering the script production. I’ve ordered Realflow already but since the buying procedure isn’t finished yet, first I’ll take a look at the models.

The models I’ve been making so far show how unskilled I am; every time I finish working on a base model I realize problems here and there, so I’m forced to make some adjustments on the model.

First I start with the whole body, then the face, then the breasts, then the genitals, then the arms and legs (that’s everything I guess…lol).

The eyes are an important point in the character’s personality, but if I increase the polygon count it gets really hard to control and sometimes when the character moves it looks dull.

This model right here has been made after learning from my previous mistakes.

I think the eyes look fine. From now on I should be dealing with various types.
                I’ve been thinking about the mouth when she does the fellatio, it looks like I did good making it bigger. Perhaps…I should use this model to make also an entirely new character…lol

Nevertheless I really want to try Realflow 10 already; I wonder how it will go…

Comment

• Can someone remind me what he uses RealFlow for? Glad to know all that hard work and experimentation is paying off, and it really needs to pay off in this next release. Kind of interesting since we all thought the comic model he used for Shoko would be the model he used for this so it looks like he will have re create her anew...wonder if we will see a model closer to her LCr model...hmmmmmm

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                    Mclovin9001 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At this point, I think I'm worried about her VA.

• Holy server crash Batman, only 3-4 days ..... Back on topic : Horny Girl for Android came out.
                  Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• New Update on his blog. Someone is spamming something, too. Terrible.

Comment

• Translation

Things break…

Thank you for always checking my blog!

Lately, things have been breaking
                      The first was obviously a PC

Workplace PC -> Workplace Microwave Oven -> Home PC -> Home Bath -> IPhone

It was the first time I saw a microwave break lol
                      And last week part of my body also broke

The stairs were being cleaned; I lost my foot and I peeled off my thumb nail…

It made this “batsun” noise lol (shriek*)

I put it back on its original place; the nail was still attached to the flesh
                      Half of the nail was still alive, but the other half was rotten ><
                      I was too scared to go to the hospital, I didn’t want them to peel it off completely, so every day I cut my nail little by little (I had the courage lol)

Since my weird cough continued from last year my family yelled at me to go to the hospital.

But it was asthma.

Commercially available medicines can’t cure it!
                      My negligence made even my doctor mad at me lol
                      For the moment it looks like I’ll be able to go through this.

Other than coughing all the time, I had to walk in a certain way due to the nail and that made my waist hurt…it’s been weird lately. But I’m glad that it’s nothing serious…

I’ve been going through trial and error on the joints.

Simplicity is first but not matter what I can’t get a shoulder with high flexibility
                      Even though I aim for a bone structure that has freedom of movement, entering scene production always means bad situations will come out…

Last time I worked on Chidori san’s and Kiyoran san’s chest muscles and shoulder muscles and it went pretty well, so this time I’ll work on them with all my strength.

RealFlow10 license also came through; with this new environment I’ve been able to finally work my plan until scene production.

It’s been decided that the character will be Sugimoto san.
                      I’ve already got confirmation from her voice actress Kazuna san.

When the models and the setting are all arranged I’ll write a script.
                      I’m thinking in a threesome, two men and one girl.

I’ll have much to do.
                      But it will be fun working on it.
                      Well, that's not what i was expecting...how about a bald girl?

Comment

• Thanks for the Translation Shani! A bald Girl hmmm...I think it would depend on skin tone, if she was really pale she would look sickly. I usually like bald women with hair jewellery or accessories.

Thank God Sugimoto is confirmed and that the voice actress agreed to...she was great in LCr and SLT so it's awesome she is coming back.

However, this is quite the revelation! Sugimoto taking on two guys? Holy shit! I can't even imagine how that would play out. This tells me we are not going to get Shoko and the young wife as a sequel to the last Manga. Not sure how I fell about that. In one hand it is a scenario Shoko has never been in before and shoko has been in a threesome, one on one and a foursome but always with more girls and one boy. The question is, will it start as two guys like twins or will he come in later like work in progress.

This also makes me question the timeline...if this is not a sequel to Sugimoto clinic then when will it be set. The reason I ask is because his Sugimoto model might be his SLT/LCr one or his Clinic model. I do expect a new model to come with the next release.

Mclovin: Not sure if Shani can confirm but I'm pretty sure those spams are get well chants, like blessing someone after they sneeze.

I wonder how long until release...end of year?

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                          Mclovin9001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, I got that those were chants lol like a prayer or something.

As for the work, OH my god! Original VA confirmed! Sugimoto teacher is back <3

• I think the problem comes to the hair, he already said that the main problem with three people on screen is the hair and that Ohara was easy to animate because he was mostly bald.

Unless he made a mistake and he actually wanted to say 2 girls 1 guy, then my bet is that one of the male characters is going to be a bald dude or someone with very short hair, that's why i say the thing about a bald girl or a girl with very short hair, Amber Rose has a nice face right?

That being said, maybe this won't follow the plot of the previous manga and will be an original story? let's see how it goes.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                          Mclovin9001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, as far as I know, a doctor who has clinical practice can visit their patients in a hospital. I think it's a sequel to Sugimoto's Clinic manga.

• Shani Andras
                          Shani Andras commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You mean in their home right (cuz Shoko said she was going to Kenji's house)? But if it's going to be 2 men vs 1 girl, then either Shoko goes to Kenji's home with a male helper, or Kenji calls a friend (same sperm problem perhaps?).

• Mclovin9001
                          Mclovin9001 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shoko said she was going to visit Kenji in a house but Umemaro said he wanted a hospital setting. Would be...interesting to see Shoko and her tanlines getting banged by two dudes in a dark hospital setting with lamps on each side of the bed or something like that.

• So, I went back to LCR and made a rather and quick comparison of her ass with help from the newest update:

I think he made her ass a bit bigger and thicker! The scene where I made the comparison is where she's talking to Ai and takes off her skirt before presenting their tits to the male patient.

Comment

Working...
                        X