Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL; DR he got screwed and we have another year to wait
    Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• I hope someone can give a translated explaination to Umemaro so he can access from XP machine to Win 7 and back.

The short answer is he needs to disable file sharing password protection on the Windows 7 machine.

And here is a small "how to" with pictures if that is usable for him:
      https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...ndows-7-a.html

In some cases it is still not possible to share "System" Folders.
      As excample "My Data" / "Programms", etc. .. so he shouldnt use these Folders when he needs Networkshares.

best regards
      A big (but mostly silent ^^) Fan of his Work
      Last edited by Ebatman; 03-11-2017, 04:01 PM. Reason: typos removed / deeper informations

Comment

• So he didn't get screwed, he just doesn't really know what he's doing because this is a brand new OS to him.

Hope he sorts it all out quickly.

Comment

• It's still surprised me to this day, that Japan is praised by many for being one of the most advanced technological country on Earth. Yet here we are, trying to help him solving basic win7 problem, lol!

Comment

• Anteus
            Anteus commented
            Editing a comment
            They still use fax machines over there. Yeah they push technology pretty far but then they don't use it because it means changes to business infrastructure and that's expensive.

Also, I don't think it's basic issues. It's Japanese windows and I'm not sure how much attention unicode gets with Microsoft.

• New Update! Sugimoto base model confirmed and it looks like he's ill.

Comment

• That creepy head render though.
            Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• It begins...finally, it fucking begins.

Comment

• Translation.

Base Model

Hello. As the world enters spring, Umemaro suffers from nasal irritation lol.

I’ve been making some arrangements in advance before entering the script production. I’ve ordered Realflow already but since the buying procedure isn’t finished yet, first I’ll take a look at the models.

The models I’ve been making so far show how unskilled I am; every time I finish working on a base model I realize problems here and there, so I’m forced to make some adjustments on the model.

First I start with the whole body, then the face, then the breasts, then the genitals, then the arms and legs (that’s everything I guess…lol).

The eyes are an important point in the character’s personality, but if I increase the polygon count it gets really hard to control and sometimes when the character moves it looks dull.

This model right here has been made after learning from my previous mistakes.

I think the eyes look fine. From now on I should be dealing with various types.
                I’ve been thinking about the mouth when she does the fellatio, it looks like I did good making it bigger. Perhaps…I should use this model to make also an entirely new character…lol

Nevertheless I really want to try Realflow 10 already; I wonder how it will go…

Comment

• Can someone remind me what he uses RealFlow for? Glad to know all that hard work and experimentation is paying off, and it really needs to pay off in this next release. Kind of interesting since we all thought the comic model he used for Shoko would be the model he used for this so it looks like he will have re create her anew...wonder if we will see a model closer to her LCr model...hmmmmmm

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                    Mclovin9001 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At this point, I think I'm worried about her VA.
                Working...
                X