Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't have to be rape. Shoko is clearly in charge of the gym (since she is a fitness trainer) and we see the first "guy" talking to her in the opening scene, Shoko probably gave him instructions on what kind of workouts he must do and then she went to do some on her own, guy gets horny when he sees her working out, Shoko notices and then they start fucking. There is a lot of room for imagination, Umemaro could do wonders with this kind of setting but his tech will probably limit him.

BTW, i just realized that the sign behind Sugimoto (when he is talking to the guy) translates as "GYM Members Wanted", since english is not my first language, does that mean they're looking for more "instructors" or just more "clients"?
    Last edited by Shani Andras; 08-04-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
      Mclovin9001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the translation lol. I wanted to know what those posters/signs mean when I saw them. I don't know Japanese but if it reads as "Gym Members Wanted" it means that the place is looking for clients, customers that will pay for membership to use the gym and its workout machines.

This is good stuff lol. Do you see what that means, then? She might be dominant after all lol. Yeah, this is really cool.

• Mclovin9001
      Mclovin9001 commented
      Editing a comment
      The sign means that the gym is looking for clients, customers that are willing to pay to use the exercise machines. You know this is going to be good now lol

• joey86
      joey86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Loooooooooool 'till you said this, I first thought this intro pic is just a shot of Sugi from behind with her face reflect on a mirror just it's happens with fitness instructions xD
      I don't know why it gave me this impression imao.

• Jumping straight to rape is a little hasty, and that's not how any of Shoko's scenes have gone. She's going to be in control at least until near the end.

If she's a personal fitness trainer, she's probably working out alongside her client, and then they take a break, and she suggests "another" form of exercise instead. Or he takes the initiative and she's into it. Maybe she loses control of the situation once the second guy shows up, but not right off the bat like that.

These previews are amazing, though. The full-body shot in particular is choice, though the lighting washes out her skin too much. This one's going to be so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mclovin9001 View Post
      Where are you guys getting off on seeing her getting fucked with her bra still on? Why? That sounds so lame. I can see a BJ but not penetration.
      I said "semi-keep" the bra, not entirely lol. Clear, it did be a big mess getting a goddess with some delicious big fruits, hidden behind a bra while fucking.
      No... I mean, not take it off but just sliding the bra sideways for example and do whatever she wants. And then when the things turns on to be 100% exciting, she turns into 100% naked bitch. It did be the best things to be with this thing.

Also it could be interesting if she keeps her sneakers all along. Like the guy is so in haste, he just makes her take off most important things and let all the rest on place.

Comment

• Yeah, you slide the bra to the sides, squeezing her breasts together...mmm, that's good.

Comment

• Well yeah, i think it's time someone gropes those giant titties, Shoko is one of those characters whose boobs have never been touched before by mortal hands (not counting her younger self, Ohada did a good job there), there needs to be some serious groping and sucking of those titties. Back in the day he said he wanted some groping in SLT but the physics didn't help, It's been 7 seven years, i think it's time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mclovin9001 View Post
            Yeah, I wanted to say something about her boobs looking small but I figured that it was the sports bra that was on tight. We can see how big they really are when she takes off her top in the previous films and I doubted Maru would make them smaller this time.
            Personally I had doubts from the start. Since he was making shits from 2012, bad choices with prequels, disappointing manga projects, changing mind day by day, first "sugi vs wife", then gym with a model that everybody complained about, etc...
            these are not things giving you faith lol. But then he understood what his fans are expecting and went for a very decent and hard work to give us this result. Logically, they were already huge at the past so, it did be crazy they go small suddenly. But with him ... nobody knows. that's what I was thinking.
            Then everything are going on the good path now. I can't tell I am impassive about this release. He's doing a great job, and he just needs to confirm this with animation quality and very sexy and hot moments when she did go for frenezy and pleasure ^_^

Originally posted by Shani Andras View Post
            Well yeah, i think it's time someone gropes those giant titties, Shoko is one of those characters whose boobs have never been touched before by mortal hands (not counting her younger self, Ohada did a good job there), there needs to be some serious groping and sucking of those titties. Back in the day he said he wanted some groping in SLT but the physics didn't help, It's been 7 seven years, i think it's time.
            Oh man, + 1000 you said it all!!!! it's just like these are too much holy to be touched
            nobody dare strech out arms and do these boobs just like there is no tomorrow. it's a crime!!!
            now you says it, t'ill 2012 with PTO, girls boobs touching was rare. Miyuki got his boobs driven out at the start, then Ai was masturbating in LCR ... I can't remember there was something similar away from this. Then Samourai Spirit enjoyed the best chest in Umeverse. This was the first time we saw this from a long period but it was very short and angles where not interesting enough. I don't know what you guys thought about it.

So, let's hope someone will really take care about these delicious boobs. an angle with Sugi in Cowgirl riding one guy and the other rubbing her boobs with his dick at the middle of the movie did be a museum art piece lol.

Comment

• Here's a wiki update:

It looks like Miraheze is willing to let the wiki's content stand, so I'm going to start re-uploading all the images. Doesn't appear to be a file size limit at this time, but the tradeoff is that I have a lot less control over the wiki, admin-wise. No admin panel. I think that'll be worth it in the end, though, to not have to worry about hitting a data ceiling.

Once everything's properly moved over I'll provide a link to the new wiki and close out the Referata one.

Comment

• Shani Andras
                Shani Andras commented
                Editing a comment
                What other advantages does it have?

• james622
                james622 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's the same MediaWiki base, so it and Referata are pretty much identical from an end-user standpoint. Miraheze also doesn't seem to have the server issues Referata has, where the wiki will sometimes just lock up if you try to access too many pages in too short a time, or will randomly just take forever to load. Miraheze's staff is much more proactive and reachable, but that could mean that they pay closer attention to the content of their wikis. But they had the chance to get a good hard look at the wiki when they were answering a ticket I submitted, and my wiki's still there, so I don't think there's any danger of being booted, so long as I'm careful about the content that's on there.

• Hee, just realized that when she lets go her leopard top her boobs will look even bigger.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                Mclovin9001 commented
                Editing a comment
                I immediately noticed that and no doubt they're even bigger when she's topless.

• Well, just as I feared - the censorship is pretty strong compared to a certain previous release but it looks fine on a very large screen, I think.

I also think you guys were right LOL. Have a look at the update yourselves.

Comment

• Didn't i tell you a bald guy was needed? Hair is umemaro's biggest enemy.

Comment

• Translation

I’m finally at the erotic scenes ^^;

Hello. Thank you for always checking my blog!

It’s very important for me the time I have for my hobbies after I finish my job of the day until I go to sleep. I wrote before about turning the “switch on / off”, if I don’t do that more than getting physically tired I get mentally tired. When I was young I was totally fine…it’s an age thing I suppose LOL.

I restarted playing EverQuest 2 having a lot of worries. I had a periodical connection so I had regrets about stopping playing the game as a simple casual user. I heard that the players who were playing the game back in the day were returning so I looked forward to it. Since my character was still there I went to in to play immediately!

It was nostalgic! ...but I didn’t know how to operate things at all.

It was in English so I obviously didn’t understand anything at all. I was alone in my guild but since I didn’t even know how to make the chat appear I couldn’t talk to anyone LOL. I guess I have no choice but to start learning things from zero. But it looks fun.

About the movie, I finally made my way into the erotic scenes. This scene happens while using the training machines; it’s a somewhat complex entanglement. The [Bone] that I’m controlling is already a total mess so it looks like this is going to be very difficult LOL. I must be very careful about avoiding any stiffness in the movement of the characters.

Comment

• Shani Andras
                    Shani Andras commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looks like i'm not alone thinking the other man is Tanaka (Tanaka & Ohara vs Shoko), but...there was a guy with hair in a previous pic, unless i was wrong and it was a reflection of Shoko in a mirror.

• Hmmm, that escalated quickly, thought it would be one guy first than both. But looking at the exercise machinery there is machine for pulling (Guessing for back muscles) and a machine next to it for thigh exercises. It might be the first part is done on one machine, second part is done on the second and third...I don't know, there seems to be a mat in the gym so it could be straight fucking from there. The lighting looks dark but it reminds me of LBBFT if not brighter due to all the over head lights (Though he did mention he had to throw in a bunch of fake lights to get it to work properly.

Considering how difficult his tech is he's doing a lot with this...Shoko deserves no less.

Tanaka and Ohara, eh? Possible considering their connection to the school though Shoko and Ai act like he's a patient they've never had before. That's if the dialogue recognizes the continuity. It was Ohara that made her a sexier woman in Chiropractor so that might come up, lol.

I'm glad Ohara's here though, this guy has constantly shown to be a pro and the perverted of the cast, so it will be good to see him go HAM on Shoko.

Comment

• Shani Andras
                    Shani Andras commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If that's really Tanaka, this could happen after LCR but before TS.

• joey86
                    joey86 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To early to say since we did not have a lot of portraits o her here, but doesn't she look a bit too young for this taking place after LCR? 0_o

• Fuuuck is that not Ohara again ? This bastard is gonna do every girl or what ? Lol
                  According to the number of interactions in Sugi's arcs, could we deduce what Sugi was doing at Kaguen as school nurse and her close connection to Ohara? Was she indeed investigating about ohara missing and Mimi just took her case in charge?

​​​​​​
                  @shani:
                  First time I saw his first introduction picture update, I thought it was a POV of Sugi from behind and her face reflected in the mirror.
                  but then when I read your comments guys it made me think it's Sugi opening the door to the protag and speaks with him.
                  Now with this new update everything is getting blurry.
                  The guy sucking her is Ohara at 90%. The second one has a fucking straw mattress at womb place and seems balt. So indeed it looks very similar to Tanaka physics.

Unless the prota is a long haired one that assisted to a Sugi fuck scene and this update is just a kind of flash back. Or maybe 3 dudes vs 1 girl?
                  IDK, Ume is fucking killing us now lol I definitely can't wait anymore about this getting released.

Comment

• Shani Andras
                    Shani Andras commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Or perhaps the second guy is an entirely different person and the reason why he looks bald is that umemaro hasn't put the hair yet. I always knew Ohara had to be involved because:

-Bald guys are easy to animate.
                    -His model is easy to animate (probably).
                    -He is umemaro's self insert.

• Will it ever not be Ohara? Good lord. The other guy definitely looks like it could be Tanaka.

I was really hoping it wasn't going to be Ume's favorite gross old men, but I guess it doesn't matter since Shoko is the focus, anyway.

Seems like we're still a ways away from release.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                    Mclovin9001 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He's playing Everquest in English. If I was him, I'd probably drop it but he's still older than me so I take it he was about my age when he started playing it. That kinda nostalgia is good enough, I suppose.

• You guys should rejoice : there's an uncensored dick in the 3some pic ......
                  Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

Working...
                  X