Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Umemaro 3D/梅麻呂3D

Home page - http://www115.sakura.ne.jp/~umemaro3d/

Blog - http://b.dlsite.net/RG01865/

Wiki - http://umemaro3d.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Continuation of the popular Umemaro 3D thread.

Original thread here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...cussion-thread
    Last edited by TSR; 05-29-2015, 06:39 AM. Reason: Add new link.

• http://umemaro3d.miraheze.org

It's supposed to be in the top post but either my PM was ignored or TSR just hasn't done it yet. If someone could contact another mod or admin to fix it that would be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by james622 View Post
      It's supposed to be in the top post but either my PM was ignored or TSR just hasn't done it yet. If someone could contact another mod or admin to fix it that would be cool.
      According to his user profile, TSR hasn't logged in in over 1½ years, so I'm pretty sure we can forget about that ever happening... (._. )

Comment

• In the new update, what do you guys think will show up? Boobs or ass?

Comment

• joey86
          joey86 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ummm, I won't say Ume is not into big butts at all xD
          To date, he always been very generous with his women butts. Ai, Rika, Shoko, Mimi, Miyuki, Tendo, etc... Practically all his women got a fucking huge ass just like it's something naturally generic lol
          But when he started with his new tech rises, he seemed enable to reproduce this kind of big jewels just like he was doing before.
          Let's take those 2 last young girls releases, they both have a such small ridiculous ass...
          Fortunately this time, he made like an exception with Sugi. Her ass is maybe a bit smaller but it's really incredibly amazing like that. Looks like a well rounded muscular fitness girl butt. And I love it!!!!

About Miyuki one, I pasted a long time of thoughts wondering who has the biggest ass between Rika and Miyuki and even if Rika really has a tremendous big one, Miyuki's is the hugest on this side with some more meats!!!
          She's the top one ass girl in Umeverse. Sugi's is clearly smaller than these two, that's why I find it very legit he made it good shaped and well rounded on this one

• Iamtctru
          Iamtctru commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I read a comment by Umemaro about how much americans like big asses or something lol. Maybe I misread that to mean he doesn't like big butts. This is purely anecdotal but from what I've seen the Japanese really aren't that into big butts. A lot the most popular Jav girls seem to have really nice or big breasts but small asses. This is coming from a foreigner who really doesn't understand Japanese tastes though.

Oh yes Miyuki!! I couldn't think of her name but wow do I love Miyuki and her magnificent ASS. If she were real that ASS would be the 8th wonder of the world. I was actually here when you compared the girls' asses but I was using a different name. That was a fun discussion haha.

I think Rika's ass is a bit on the smaller side (relative to her other proportions anyways) and I wish her butt was a bit bigger as well, but those huge delicious titties make up for it. Creamy milky white with the perfect areolas, not too big and a pleasing pink color. If I could combine body parts of the various girls to create my perfect Umemaro lady, I would use Sugimoto's face, Rika's breasts and Miyuki's ass. This might be too much for some people lol, but it would be perfect for me

• joey86
          joey86 commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed, Jap tastes are completely different from us!!!
          It's a complete different world. They are into fetishes WE find very very creepy but it's like that in jap mind.
          Sometimes it's not bad at all when Jap authors inspire our culture to make hentai things.

Sugi face + Rika boobs + Miyuki ass? Lol
          Well, personally I find Sugi just perfect like that. Her parts are really proportional to her fit. She's a very slim muscular woman with big boobs and very well-rounded ass (some people would even find her ass "big"), the perfect building!!!
          If I really have to change something, then maybe her ass but I did give her Rika's shape. Miyuki's is a bit too much for her.
          Rika's is pretty similar to Sugi ass but with a bit more meat, and fuck it was amazing looking at it bouncing when she went for serious action

• Originally posted by Mclovin9001 View Post
        In the new update, what do you guys think will show up? Boobs or ass?
        It'll be both boobs and ass so it'll be BASS. Umemaro is going to drop the Bass on us in the next update.

Comment

• Any more updates?

Comment

• So more of Dr. Sugimoto? And gangbang in the gym? Unf, best news I've heard all week.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys,

Could somebody help me with the first Omega Volume. I just wanted to check Miyuki's piano introduction in Omega (since I never checked it yet in my life, I want to know what words she exchanged with OHara before she goes for his super rock dick), I passed Ai's live chat scene, but I can't unlock the Music Room whatever I do.
          I re-went all places, I invested, I talked, etc... Nothing!!!
          Does somebody remember how to unlock that music room please? Unfortunately I did not find any walkthrough to this :-(((((

Comment

• joey86
            joey86 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, nevermind guys ... seems it's just a bug from the Eng Sub game I have got.
            I tested clicking everywhere thing on the the RAW version of the game and the Music Room just appeared like less 7 minutes clicking.
            Now I have to decipher all of this hoping I did be able to understand all dialogues content lol

• Alright Guys, I'm going on a motherfucking man-ahem- slut hunt for this extra the Shoko is based off of on. When I find her, I'll screenshot it or link you and let you guys know.

Comment

• joey86
            joey86 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck mate and open big your eyes enough because many people already tried to find that chick but it never happened lol 
            Which means that supposed actress doesn't look that much similar to Sugi ​​​​​​​;-)

• Mclovin9001
            Mclovin9001 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's one of the dancing girls during the first underground fight scene. I know this because I got the video a few weeks ago and tried to find her, too.

• Originally posted by joey86 View Post
          Hey guys,

Could somebody help me with the first Omega Volume. I just wanted to check Miyuki's piano introduction in Omega (since I never checked it yet in my life, I want to know what words she exchanged with OHara before she goes for his super rock dick), I passed Ai's live chat scene, but I can't unlock the Music Room whatever I do.
          I re-went all places, I invested, I talked, etc... Nothing!!!
          Does somebody remember how to unlock that music room please? Unfortunately I did not find any walkthrough to this :-(((((
          There's no music room in Omega 1 (?) and Miyuki's stuff is in Omega 2
          Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• joey86
            joey86 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yes she is in Omega 1 man! lol
            She just took place for a discution in Omega 1 and her sex scene took place in Omega 2 then indeed.
            That's why I am looking foward this discution she had with O'Hara in Omega 1.

I just went at Saitou's office and got that Ai cam masturbating scene, and then I am stuck. I can't unlock the Music Room, I can not even see the scene when Sasa attacks that group and transforms them onto zombies.
            And normally music room appears after this.

Seems you did not see this part yourself either? Right? ^_^

EDIT: Ok, nevermind ... seems it's just a bug from the Eng Sub I have got. I unlocked that Music Room on Raw game copy.
            Let's check what lewd words gets out from Miyu sensei's mouth
            Last edited by joey86; 10-19-2017, 07:10 PM.

• Because of all those unhappy complainers, Ume went for silence and no updates!!! This way... No more tears drop anymore lol.
          I am pretty in haste to get a new pic just to have some thoughts about what happens next to her after that unload double papy ​​super heroes. This is frustrating waiting that long :-(
          Last edited by joey86; 10-21-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Iamtctru
            Iamtctru commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope it doesn't get released as late as April. My balls are already blue for waiting on this release. They'll be dark purple by April!

• Klemmohazard
            Klemmohazard commented
            Editing a comment
            I think as early as late December or early January is possible. Four months producution, that's actual production and not pre-production, usually dishes out 20 to 30 minutes. Remember guys, a lot of the scenes are the same thing repeated four time from different angles. If he comes back in Novmeber and says he's done then we are fucked, December time will be risky for length but I'm more worried about the angles more than anything else...please don't fuck us, Ume!

• joey86
            joey86 commented
            Editing a comment
            Iamtctru@

Depends on if you want something good and long :3
            I am in haste too to see my fabulous doctor getting some new action but if I have to choose between pain long waiting and a fucking short teasing shit, I seriously prefer wait (and can wait) for almost 12 months lol

@klem
            Actually, he already impressed us by the past with his capacity to work fast enough and render something within 4 months but that 's not the point of concern to me.
            Until 2012, he always imposed himself objectives and inspiration passing by fetishes, new angles, new positions, western style sex hardcore, etc...
            But since then, I just find it pretty random work without any inspiration and objectives limitation to new tech uses only.
            He has to deal back with this mind kind he has got at that time to deliver something about "made by Umemaro's heart".
            If it's random, basical sex position, over-rushed work and all, there is nothing interesting except skipping scenes and tell yourself "meh, it was just good enough just to say "I watched it"".
            Now new techs seem to be almost assimilated, he has to deal with his own creativity and inspiration... And not with those unappealing 16 years old little girls he loves so much show them to us :-(

• By the way, just so you know, he's fixed his issue with semen physics but I'm not sure if he will implement it in this mini-movie. He updated his other blog two days ago which might mean an update is imminent.

Comment

• joey86
            joey86 commented
            Editing a comment
            He has another blog?
            Link please??? :-)

About semen aspect thing, many people complained about this telling his tech should cover this issue to make it more realistic. He said some months ago he's leading onto new good results but far to be perfect, so I can't imagine him make this movie without introduce any improves he made.
            Personally, I really don't care about semen at all. It could look like a water-tap "bloop bloop",it's not something catching my mind at all.
            As far as the girl doesn't keep action with disgusting yoghurt on her hot body, he can make everything he wants with semen.
            At the end it's just something important for bukkake scenes and so ^_^
            Last edited by joey86; 10-26-2017, 06:51 PM.

• GoodDaySir
            GoodDaySir commented
            Editing a comment
            Here it is, his twitter: https://twitter.com/oresamaxyojinbo . Well he tweeted a few days ago, I didn't get his point but he seems to be working on that sperm, the "blue liquid" lol

• I had a dream about Shoko being fucked doggystyle completely naked, last time i had a dream about her he updated his blog...so expect an update soon, i gues...

Comment

• Mclovin9001
            Mclovin9001 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, it's been over a month...! A month!

• bonifide
            bonifide commented
            Editing a comment
            Too bad it looks like she fucking with clothes on sighs. Such a beautiful body but having clothes on.

• Mclovin9001
            Mclovin9001 commented
            Editing a comment
            bonifide - I really doubt the guy will let that happen. People will rage on that. I can already see the angry comments on his blog.

• Tell us if you have 1 with Trump exploding
          Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• Iamtctru
            Iamtctru commented
            Editing a comment
            Trump won.

• joey86
            joey86 commented
            Editing a comment
            Daddy Trump dead. Killer... Hugo Stiglitz

• peterdavid12345
            peterdavid12345 commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to hate Trump, then i got feminazi-ed to the knee.

• update! http://b.dlsite.net/RG01865/archives/1793795.html

Comment

• Translation

The Wall of Realflow

Hello! I know I repeat myself over the time but I’m sorry for leaving you without news. I’ve barely progressed, I had nothing to upload ^^;

As it turned out, Realflow is a real pain the head, every time I went into the ejaculation scene a new problem came out and it has turned into a wall for me.

Simulation à Failure à Test à Contact the administrator à Try and error.

That’s how I feel LOL

Other than Realflow there isn’t any powerful fluid emulation software that works with stickiness rendering. I kind of gave up hope LOL

Maybe I might as well use a hand for drawing/writing….But I can’t think of any method yet ^^;

Well with this and that progress has been slow but I’ve been able to get some stuff done.

Oh one more thing, I didn’t tell you but this time the amount of characters that will appear are Doctor Sugimoto and three men. I said at the beginning three characters but now it has turned into four.

He is a young male.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
              Mclovin9001 commented
              Editing a comment
              So your dream was truly prophecy fulfilled! But, that censorship...

Loving the look and her ass and pretty much everything that he's doing so far but that censorship has already ruined it a bit for me. At least he didn't censor her anus this time...

• Shani Andras
              Shani Andras commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah, my previous dream (the one that actually matched the real update) was actually about an update and the pic i saw in my dream was actually a full front pic of her...what a coincidence, eh?
          Working...
          X