Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Umemaro 3D/梅麻呂3D

Home page - http://www115.sakura.ne.jp/~umemaro3d/

Blog - http://b.dlsite.net/RG01865/

Wiki - http://umemaro3d.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Continuation of the popular Umemaro 3D thread.

Original thread here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...cussion-thread
    Last edited by TSR; 05-29-2015, 05:39 AM. Reason: Add new link.

• I think most people aren't checking anything like this until the next ume update so they're lurking on his blog but will come back here once an update drops.

Comment

• Okay... So, I made a second play of the game and this definitely confirmed my first impression that this title is clearly the best release Ume ever cooked up.
      I firstly thought that 31 mins animation is a little bit rushed for a release like this but at the end, this shit is so good and hot it's practically impossible to stand it 'til the end. The rhythm is amazingly various, Sugi is teasing like the best bitch in the world, powning is up to the slut's needs...
      Whatever I look to negative things to point out, I can find only 2 things:
      -lightning at the start... But fortunately they change places frequently and 80% of the movie takes place in very decent light spotted places.
      -sex positions: here again Sugi did not get any glorious DoggyStyle fuck or even a real smoothing revenge Cow-Girl that I think being the hottest positions to give the best angles and possiblities with the girl body.
      Okay there is that moment when tanaka and Ohara go for the DP and spread out her legs but this looks like they are both 3 of them stuck on each other and not let enough space to enjoy watching Sugi's body. Some minutes anal trusting like in T.S before the DP would have been like glorious.

That said, Ume clearly completed this lack with new fucking blowing up positions at the end with that threesome footjob and pussy fuck/blowjob. Angles in general are various as hell and I fucking loved it.

Now about Sugi, when Ume published the new young model I was not delighted at all, no any expectation, a feeling of dissapointment and when I played the game, she just bewitched me yet after that intro.
      This young Sugi is as sexy as the MILF one, her mensurations are just terrific, her face is full of cuteness and sexiness, and her ass is just like a candy you wanna bite it. Many people complaint about her ass, being small, asking for a huge ass model for next movie and all but I just find Sugi's in STSS very awesome.
      Even if she's a bit submissive in this one, she never stopped teasing the dudes. The way she enters the gym, talking with rude words and Gal intonation speaking, strikes Ohara and Tanaka to tease them before laying her fangs on the newcomer... Just a jewel.
      Sayaka did a very nice job with this again. Her voice intonation was different from MILF Sugi, but it was as hot as fuck.
      And her boobs, what to say about those knockers...?!! Ume really made an amazing job with those. To me, she has got the hugest Umeverse oppai in this one. Rika's are huge but those are like giant balloons, I could not stop looking at them shaking.

to me, Ume did his best this time. I was saying few months ago he just lost his inspiration and will never get back to good path. He clearly made me shut my mouth!
      Some buddies were saying "the song in LCR when tanaka rides Sugi is epic and makes this scene hotter", I encountered this back again in STSS with the intro music and the first scene with the machine demo, like a kind of techno music while she is wiggling herself like a bitch on that machine... Just epic!!! this just made me remember LCR (even if I never noticed out that song at my first play).

Also, let's not forget his progress with new technologies skill. Skin texture is that realistic here you just have the feeling girls look more and more like real.

To me this is the best game, complete, long enough, whole of funny winks, etc...
      I am waiting for your review guys... I'm accounting on you to all share your opinion because to me I hardly can understand how possibly can't people like it. Ume clearly strikes hard with this, and I hope he will make something that hot again with upcoming releases ^_^

Comment

• SO here's mine:

I think technically, this release was fucking amazing! The sweat dripping off the body, the amazing cum effects especially when Shoko's playing with it in her hands, was a huge upgrade. There is a huge amount of content here and it's just as long as previous releases and is well worth the time and money. I really liked Shoko in this and the voice actress was on point, I was kind of worried since it had been almost a decade since her last work with the character but she nailed it!

I think the sex scenes were hot but the positions lost a huge amount of versatility and variety. for instance there were SEVEN angles in the game which focused on a ultra-close up of Shoko's pussy or ass...WHY???? they're identical, if you matched them up side by side you wouldn't be able to tell one for the other. It's a complete waste but it also shows the difficulty of having multiple characters on-screen at once and to also place the character. The reason I won't give Ume a free pass on this is because he had the same scenario before and he's nailed it in WIP Twins, Lewd Bomb Bust, Mai and crazy Female teacher, especially TWINS.

The worst example of this is the third section of this part where Shoko takes on Ohara and Tanaka and then Ohara and the new guy in the blue shirt. The problem is their the same positions, she's just sitting down in one and being carried in the other, but the angles are so identical that it's a wonder why he bothered.

This brings the next downside and that's the focus on Shoko's body has been reduced because the amount of characters eat up a lot of the focus. in LCR and SLT every angle was dedicated to showing off every part of her body; ass, hips, breasts, back, hair and so on. In this it can be very cluttered and hard to get angle the gives us a focus on Shoko's body and the effect the sex is having on it.

The lack of POV also hurts...a lot. I'm not a POV guy myself but it is a strong, strong way to enjoy and appreciate the character.

The final sequence was fucking amazing, no doubt, but one sequence confuses the fuck out of me. In the final section with titfuck selection...somehow tanaka (Red shirt) is at the bottom doing anal in angle D...but in angle A it's not possible for him to be there...it makes no sense!?!?!?!?

There is some dips in the frame rate from time to time but...for me, the unforgivable thing about this release is...there's no fucking pause button, WHY NOT???! It's insane, it makes it stupidly difficult to appreciate his work if you can't pause it to take a look at a facial expression or the way the skin glistens or a particular motion in a position. Kills replay-ability like nothing else and makes watching it online via rip a 1000 times more attractive than actually getting the game and playing it due to huge lack of control.

As to why this release hasn't caught on...not sure. It's long...but it's also fillery,and the angles and positions aren't as creative, the two part dp is almost lazy in its imagination even knowing it probably took him weeks to animate each part, couldn't she have ridden both cocks at the same time as the lay down, a double pile drive or be double piledrived?

Finally apart from the footjob, there was nothing new here in terms of positions, which, compared to SLT, is almost criminal.

So yeah, facial expressions were great, the physics, especially the ass physics, were astounding, the voice was hella sexy and technical stuff was great.

It's just the creativity and repetitive angles and positions that really brought this down, especially tragic since he went through hell to get her appearance just right to then not really do anything mind-blowing with it.

I still think it is one of his best works in the last decade, but Horny Girl, despite a lackluster character design, did a lot more with a lot less and was more immersive because of POV and a creative position at the end.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
          Mclovin9001 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not that good. Severe lack of POV on the ass, tits, and face is what breaks it. Severe lack of focus on her body like in SLT or even LCR breaks it.

• I'm around, don't worry. I wasn't very taken in by this release, to be honest, but the idea of doing an in-depth review sounds pretty good to me. I'll work on that and post it soon.

Comment

• @james:
          Glad to see you around here again

Originally posted by Klemmohazard View Post
          SO here's mine:

I think technically, this release was fucking amazing! The sweat dripping off the body, the amazing cum effects especially when Shoko's playing with it in her hands, was a huge upgrade. There is a huge amount of content here and it's just as long as previous releases and is well worth the time and money. I really liked Shoko in this and the voice actress was on point, I was kind of worried since it had been almost a decade since her last work with the character but she nailed it!

I think the sex scenes were hot but the positions lost a huge amount of versatility and variety. for instance there were SEVEN angles in the game which focused on a ultra-close up of Shoko's pussy or ass...WHY???? they're identical, if you matched them up side by side you wouldn't be able to tell one for the other. It's a complete waste but it also shows the difficulty of having multiple characters on-screen at once and to also place the character. The reason I won't give Ume a free pass on this is because he had the same scenario before and he's nailed it in WIP Twins, Lewd Bomb Bust, Mai and crazy Female teacher, especially TWINS.

The worst example of this is the third section of this part where Shoko takes on Ohara and Tanaka and then Ohara and the new guy in the blue shirt. The problem is their the same positions, she's just sitting down in one and being carried in the other, but the angles are so identical that it's a wonder why he bothered.

This brings the next downside and that's the focus on Shoko's body has been reduced because the amount of characters eat up a lot of the focus. in LCR and SLT every angle was dedicated to showing off every part of her body; ass, hips, breasts, back, hair and so on. In this it can be very cluttered and hard to get angle the gives us a focus on Shoko's body and the effect the sex is having on it.

The lack of POV also hurts...a lot. I'm not a POV guy myself but it is a strong, strong way to enjoy and appreciate the character.

The final sequence was fucking amazing, no doubt, but one sequence confuses the fuck out of me. In the final section with titfuck selection...somehow tanaka (Red shirt) is at the bottom doing anal in angle D...but in angle A it's not possible for him to be there...it makes no sense!?!?!?!?

There is some dips in the frame rate from time to time but...for me, the unforgivable thing about this release is...there's no fucking pause button, WHY NOT???! It's insane, it makes it stupidly difficult to appreciate his work if you can't pause it to take a look at a facial expression or the way the skin glistens or a particular motion in a position. Kills replay-ability like nothing else and makes watching it online via rip a 1000 times more attractive than actually getting the game and playing it due to huge lack of control.

As to why this release hasn't caught on...not sure. It's long...but it's also fillery,and the angles and positions aren't as creative, the two part dp is almost lazy in its imagination even knowing it probably took him weeks to animate each part, couldn't she have ridden both cocks at the same time as the lay down, a double pile drive or be double piledrived?

Finally apart from the footjob, there was nothing new here in terms of positions, which, compared to SLT, is almost criminal.

So yeah, facial expressions were great, the physics, especially the ass physics, were astounding, the voice was hella sexy and technical stuff was great.

It's just the creativity and repetitive angles and positions that really brought this down, especially tragic since he went through hell to get her appearance just right to then not really do anything mind-blowing with it.

I still think it is one of his best works in the last decade, but Horny Girl, despite a lackluster character design, did a lot more with a lot less and was more immersive because of POV and a creative position at the end.

I do 100% agree with you about the DP scenes being too much similar to actually separate them. The best thing to do with this would have been get Sugi turn around to let the young bastard enjoy her ass while Ohara just swops for pussy.This would have makemore sense and more variety in DP scenes. He also screwed up with angles at this moment...
          Some are good and legit, but focus on boobs, pussy or some tight side angles didn't make those DP scenes very glorious.
          DP is usually a nightmare to him because there is too much characters on screen and they just look like both are stuck on each other. He should choose better angles or positions to precisely not make them stuck like that. At this point, only Bomb Breast Teacher was good with this because of positions. T.S was good too with some DP angles.

Now about pussy/ass focus, it does not bother me since Ume is very used to make a lot of pussy focus for each position change with past releases. So why would he change with this one ? lol
          That said, I would have prefered his focus target more areas than just pussy. But well, this sexy hairy pussy is like delicious candy you wanna enjoy on all ways ^_^

I can't remember the last part with DP/Paizuri fuck but this one was a kind of funny. I don't know if you guys saw it but Sugi's legs are on the air and it gives a very strange hilarious effect on the camera even if it's pretty hot thr. Tanaka here has a very weird body position. Sugi is not set on Tanaka's thorax, actually she's doing a kind of Cowgirl position with her back on the ground, Tanaka taking her ass has his thorax below Ohara's hips who's fucking her pussy, while the young dude takes care of her sweety huge boobs.
          The scene position is pretty strange itself, so I can't remember properly angles A and D but, if one of angles is focusing on just a specific body part, that's normal Tanake just disappears from the fiesta.

The pause button messing is cleary a big fault he did. But it's already the case with 3 releases yet. I am just as you, it's completely stupid to watch something and can't even push that fucking pause button to enjoy a handsome moment. That's why I ripped all parts and just have my BSplayer playing each one of them as I go along the game. But clear ... it's fucking annoying to make you do 100 tasks just to replay some scenes of moments -_-

Anyway, if we analyse all of this, these are just some small negative points he could easily correct next time. The big deal was building that new young model of Sugi and make it great enough to challenge the MILF babe. The way she teases, plays and asks for cocks ... even MILF Sugi never did it with this strengh.
          Semen aspect changed and indeed it's way much better this way, allowing even Shoko take it on hand, play with it and suck her fingers. This scene is one of the hottest in the movie.
          And this just confirmed something to me, hell Shoko really has the best blowjob technic in Umeverse. The way she just plays graciously with those cocks, OMG, just a blowjob from her makes your head blow up. She was already very good at it in LCR and SLT and she clearly makes it her own best ability. I can't remember any other Umeverse girl do it better or as good as her!!!
          Then, as I said, maybe I am too much subjective, but this release is his best game ever and that young Sugi model really successed the test.
          If there is any possibility he one day wants to re-use this same young model, then I did be 100% supporting the idea
          Last edited by joey86; 04-05-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• by the way guys, did you notice there are 2 or 3 mini uncensored scenes in this one ?
            The most noticiable is this one below.

There is another one I noticed with no mosaics, only Sugi's pubic hairs hiddin a bit the clit but I can't find it anymore lol. I will post it when I find it back.
            I really did like Umemaro makes more important omissions in future like a full uncensored pussy bukkake (fucking dreaming Ume shares an uncensored delicious pussy)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mclovin9001
              Mclovin9001 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's not actually her vagina and that's why it's not censored. It's her labia majora, the pussy lips. It's a big, big disappointment that the censorship in this one is too strong. There is too much mosaic and that's a huge reason that ruins it for me.

• joey86
              joey86 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mclovin:
              Actually I was wondering ...to me it's labia but I got some doubts about the darkest part at the left if it's little lips of hers. Now you cleared my doubts lol but it doesn't explain why it's not censored at all. If you look at his previous releases, you did notice he censored labia parts EVERYTIMES!
              So I am convinced this time he really forgot about this.

I am with you, the censorship is nazi here, but it's not more intense than LCR or SLT. Cens is lighter than by the past but compared with S.A or Cheeky Girl, he clearly rised it up. Unfortunately it felt from the start that a censorship like S.A is just impossible. He did this mistake at the past and he just payed it back high with DLsite distribution. The only way to get a lighter cens is boycotting DLsite, or they change their policy again cens density -_-

• ^ I talked about it in the last page (over a month ago)
            Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• @omnikukenheart:
              I didn't come over here since Feb, that's why I didn't see your post about the uncensored angle ^_^
              But this is an important thing to point out.

That said, when I look at the picture I posted and some other shots, I really wonder how possibly can people complaint about her ass and request to increase it!!!!
              This is already a fucking tremendous one, so what do they want? A double icky inflation????
              Last edited by joey86; 04-10-2018, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                Mclovin9001 commented
                Editing a comment
                It is actually nerfed and the tan lines make it worse. The past model actually had a larger ass and I know so because I've compared it. The past model's ass geometry was longer vertically and this one isn't.

• joey86
                joey86 commented
                Editing a comment
                ...But we can't complaint about it, it's really big and well rounded right ? xD
                I think so too that the MILF Shoko version ass is wilder vertically with some meats on lumbar area, but this one is supposed to be athletic and her ass here is even wilder on upsides. When you get this moving in front of the camera, I never felt like it's too small lol.
                And her tan lines are absolutely magnificient. I was afraid at the start it did be too dark but at the end with the lightning and all, I did find it just fabulous.

LCR tan types is the perfect one, but I think as long as Ume upgrades his technology skills, he won't be able re-use his old color pixels mixing.
                Last edited by joey86; 04-13-2018, 05:18 PM.

• translation (his other blog):

Making MD characters with PMX

Hello. It’s already April. It’s supposed to be hot but for some reason it’s cold. In my case, it’s something that I should be grateful for ^^. But my nose itches…TT.

In another matter, I made MMD characters.

For me it was a totally unrelated world…or so I thought, at the beginning I had my reservations but when I started it became quite an interesting work. I can’t present the character I was requested with so I’ll explain it to you using date from FROG SAMA (although it’s not really an explanation LOL).

“What’s going to be made will be between low polygons and high polygons”, or so that’s what I felt at first. Back in the day when I made game characters for real time, regardless diminishing the polygon count, I came up with a plan to prevent indirectness and distortion’s failure. Weight Map Configuration is particularly important for MMD (MIKU MIKU DANCE?) so I felt that it would be necessary to devise a solution for polygon’s array. I lined everything perfectly for Weight Gradation. That’s how it went.

I thought things were going to get good with the Bone’s physics. At first I thought “what’s with the rigid body?” but then I remembered it became quite useful. It became interesting to see the skirt and the hair move.

Important Point 1

Rigid Body Type

- Bone adhered rigid body à Collision (invisible collision object)
              - Physics rigid body à Bone for hair and skirt shaking

- Method for rigid body and joint’s additions
              From a compilation of [PMXVIEW]

This…at the beginning I went to look for nothing but PMX compilations, but I couldn’t find any…I was troubled for an entire day LOL. I even went to look for an older version of PMX LOL.

[Transform View] [PMX Compilation] [PMXVIEW]
              A Compilation tag existed for each one of these three windows!

¡Rigid body additions came from compilations of [PMXVIEW]! (Super Ultra Mega ~ Important)

As long as I don’t have problems with this, it will be very easy to make LOL.

Important Point 2

à Weight Map’s Gradation

Seems like its standard for PMX but for me it was difficult to use. I gradated using LIGHTWAVE’s Weight Map Blur. To put things simple, in order to put the Weight exactly at 100 I had to watch the numerical value of every single point. But, in LIGHTWAVE’s case, because the plugin “Vertex Paint” that displayed the numerical value had a lot of errors some parts were really troublesome.

For example, for the section that I want to gradate I select 3 rows of polygons, 3 stages of gradation. Of course, 3 rows also gradate from the other side. If you don’t do this it will not reach 100. The overlapping shoulder of the third point is a bit complicated…

This has become a memo but as long as I remember this I would be able to make it next time…perhaps…perhaps. That reminds me, this resembles the Bullet Physics.

Comment

• joey86
                joey86 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahaha no more stamps then but PMX characters. He loves getting his hands working continuously. No free time for Ume lol

• Huge ass Dlsite sale : everything Ume is 50% off
              Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• NEW UPDATE guys,

This time he clearly went for a young model just like he said previously (unfortunately).
                I don't like it at all personally, she looks like the exact copy of Kayo. He apparently used Kayo's hair style for a first test, he will change it later.
                Let's hope for a big change because it doesn't arouse me at all.

I am dreaming about a MILF model

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                  Mclovin9001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same. Looks uguu af. We can never have another one that matches original Shoko's beauty and exotic appeal. We gotta have uguu schoolgirls because maybe that sells more...except when it doesn't.

• joey86
                  joey86 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure at all his young girls releases sell more. When you look at sales rate, it's certainly rare MILF releases he makes occasionally generate the most high success/sales.
                  But yeah, this model just looks boring. Even with a super hot body, I feel I am gonna hate it.

Let's hope this is not a single model but there will be 2 girls VS 1 guy

• The face is recognizably not-Kayo to me, but I did have to look at the full image and not just the thumbnail. This girl's face is a little sharper and her eyes are different.

It's kind of funny to me that people are so fed up with the schoolgirls when it was Ume's entire deal up through OMEGA. Though, the releases featuring Shoko and Miyuki were and are the best-selling ones, so maybe it's more a matter of people not knowing what they truly want until it shows up, lol.

I'm a little concerned that I'm getting burnt out on UMEMARO in general. It almost feels like fatigue, even though it also feels like it takes forever for releases to come out. I know I've said it already but I was really, really not invested in this most recent release. It just felt disappointing to me on some level and I don't know why. Maybe I've watched too much SFM porn so I look at 3D porn differently now. Who knows.

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                  Mclovin9001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "It's kind of funny to me that people are so fed up with the schoolgirls when it was Ume's entire deal up through OMEGA."

No, it wasn't. There was Shoko and she even had her own mini movie Vol. 10 later that year, about a little over half a year later in December. It was literally the best Christmas gift for some of us. If only it wasn't that much censored it still would be so amazing to this day.

I won't even mention what happened with the Pizza because we had two nice looking girls and even the sister didn't look that young.

• Originally posted by james622 View Post
                The face is recognizably not-Kayo to me, but I did have to look at the full image and not just the thumbnail. This girl's face is a little sharper and her eyes are different.

It's kind of funny to me that people are so fed up with the schoolgirls when it was Ume's entire deal up through OMEGA. Though, the releases featuring Shoko and Miyuki were and are the best-selling ones, so maybe it's more a matter of people not knowing what they truly want until it shows up, lol.

I'm a little concerned that I'm getting burnt out on UMEMARO in general. It almost feels like fatigue, even though it also feels like it takes forever for releases to come out. I know I've said it already but I was really, really not invested in this most recent release. It just felt disappointing to me on some level and I don't know why. Maybe I've watched too much SFM porn so I look at 3D porn differently now. Who knows.
                The problem comes from the fact Ume is more about Young teen girls than mature women. People were okay with this at the past because he was mixing releases between school girls and MILF through 2000s. It's been like 6 years now he's dealing up with ONLY J.K girls.
                Unfortunately, there are some Hentai authors like this that have a fucking huge talent with characters design, making everyone amazed everytime they integrate a MILF chick on the script, but make you freak because their personal fantasies are all about very young girls and a majority of their production is J.K shit.
                Ume is among this authors type. The more he gets older, the more he goes for younger girls!!
                Sugi's last release is a kind of paradox because she was supposed to be young at the start, and this lead to people wrath ... He transformed her onto an Onee-San type on her 20th and this just convinced me at the end. But this doesn't change the fact it's a young woman. Not the MILF one we all hoped for.
                If you put STSS aside, it's been succesively the 7th release about young submessive girls. i just fed up with this now -_-

Ummm, time production is not a problem to me. If at the end I just get a fabulous release with a fucking hot woman just like it was the case by the past, I'm ready for wait like an idiot for 12 months. Unfortunately Ume is less and less productive and when new works introduction come out, I just have a reaction like .... BOUUUUUAK

well .. I am not going to complaint now, let's wait his future changes before. Maybe the final rendering will be different than this :-)
                Last edited by joey86; 04-19-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Sexy Trainer sales:

-DMM: 3,216
                  -DLsite (jp): 2581
                  -DLsite (overseas): 1078

Comment

• Originally posted by Shani Andras View Post
                    Sexy Trainer sales:

-DMM: 3,216
                    -DLsite (jp): 2581
                    -DLsite (overseas): 1078
                    I looked at this few days ago and this is pretty indicative.
                    If I remember well, DMM sells for STSS started few days after DLsite right?! Now sales just exceeded by more or less 1000 in DMM favor.
                    Maybe Ume should give up his exclusive partnership with DLsite and just go with DMM. Higher sales, more indulgence with censorship, no restrictions with foreigners credit cards, etc... Seriously just for censorship this worths the change!!!

Now about sales, it's only 3 months this is out and it's generating more or less 3000 on each DMM DLsite which is a very good starting rate. Exceeding last 2 previous releases and getting close to S.A... Let's see what happens.
                    But if Ume has any logic guess, he should take exemple on his best sells release for upcoming works

Comment

• Mclovin9001
                      Mclovin9001 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      On the censorship

I'm wondering if Gyutto has less censorship than the other two DLsite and DMM.
                  Working...
                  X