Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Umemaro 3D/梅麻呂3D

Home page - http://www115.sakura.ne.jp/~umemaro3d/

Blog - http://b.dlsite.net/RG01865/

Wiki - http://umemaro3d.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Continuation of the popular Umemaro 3D thread.

Original thread here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...cussion-thread
    Last edited by TSR; 05-29-2015, 05:39 AM. Reason: Add new link.

• New character looks like Micheal Jackson... is it just me?

Comment

• Mclovin9001
      Mclovin9001 commented
      Editing a comment
      She does now and I cannot unsee. This is sad lol.

• GoodDaySir
      GoodDaySir commented
      Editing a comment
      Ikr, I think it's because of her nose lol.

• Originally posted by SoldiersSide View Post
    Aww, her boobs don't look that big... she's still pretty though!
    How could you know that if you haven't seen the rest of it yet buddy? xD

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	711ea71d.png Views:	1 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	6034200

New Umemaro update!

Her face has changed a bit, he's made the nose thinner and I think the cheeks are higher.

Wait for Shani for the translations but it seems like he actually is undecided on the setup. He's made three characters, a husband, the wife (this picture as you can tell by the ring) and a third character but no idea who the other character is, but he makes it sound like it's a younger woman, or little sister...not Shoko.

Comment

• Shoko Trainer out for Android on Dlsite
        Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• it looks better now, I love the style. She is still missing some lewd looking to be very hot but I like the thing.
          wait and see ...

Comment

• I’m lost right now

You might not be able to recognize it at first glance but, since last time I’ve been making a lot of corrections. This is a test image so a line is still visible on the neck…
            About the hair, I gave her curls only on the tips. She looks a bit young doesn’t she?
            If I meddle with this too much, I won’t be able to recognize her LOL

When I get lost this way it’s when I lack a mental image (This is my experience so far).

My mental image for her looks are Marilyn Monroe, Fujiko Mine, Kelly Carlson and Charlize Theron. As a character she doesn’t have a role defined yet...If I don’t decide this I won’t be able to advance.

Therefore I summarized all the options.

- A love affair with a younger brother who lives in the newlywed married couple’s house
            (A young wife who’s displeased with her indifferent husband)

- A sexually frustrated young wife and a delivery man
            (The husband is on a business trip, a sexually frustrated young wife)

- A female private tutor and her student and his father
            (The female private tutor gets involved with a student and his father)

- A female teacher that is sold to a female student
            (As a revenge for being betrayed by her boyfriend, she is sold to married teacher)

- A shoplifter young wife
            (A shop manager toys with her instead of calling the police to arrest her for shoplifting)

- An insurance saleswoman sleeping her way up
            (A wife that devotes herself to obtain a contract)

- A young wife prostitute

- A young wife that does something instead of paying her debt

- A sex practice for a virgin younger brother
            (It’s a practice because he has problems to insert his cock)

- An older sister who sleeps with her younger sister’s husband
            (She lures him after the married couple has sex)

Using the connection of rendering the characters can go up to a maximum of 3.
            I like them all but there might be some other idea that strikes home…

Comments:

1-Everybody, thank you for your opinions. When I look at the finished character I also see a Korean-looking female. Although I don’t hate it, I’ll try to fix the makeup to make it less prominent. I like NETORARE scenario. It’s not like the husband will get fucked in front of his wife against her will, it will be more like a display in front of a nympho. But, if I’m not able to make a development in the story that reaches such heights, then people won’t be able to empathize ^^;

2-The maximum size of the screen is 960x540 at 30fps. The ideal would be 3 minutes back and forth of rendering time per layer. The thing that takes the most time is the hair, that’s why the limit of characters that I can match with the background is 3 people. When I think about my current rendering PC and my workload, well let’s just say if I don’t stop here everything will just crumble. I’ll like to increase the frame rate but it would get more difficult as it increases.

Comment

• Pretty much all of these scenarios seem good to me, and most of them are fresh ones we haven't seen from Ume yet, which is even better. I particularly like the shoplifter and debt-paying scenarios.

Comment

• Aside from some spammers, people are a lot commenting about this new housewife model. It just shows how much interests they are expecting from it, I think.

Ume has lot of good scenarios. Personally I just hope for a second hot girl joins the spot.
                The housewife is good, pretty and all but I wonder if this won't be a bit boring if she is starring the banging all along for her own sake.

Comment

• This is the one I like

- A sex practice for a virgin younger brother
                  (It’s a practice because he has problems to insert his cock)

He's never reached this territory before. I know he has shown it but it doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                  X