Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umemaro 3D Discussion Thread II

Umemaro 3D/梅麻呂3D

Home page - http://www115.sakura.ne.jp/~umemaro3d/

Blog - http://b.dlsite.net/RG01865/

Wiki - http://umemaro3d.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Continuation of the popular Umemaro 3D thread.

Original thread here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...cussion-thread
    Last edited by TSR; 05-29-2015, 05:39 AM. Reason: Add new link.

• New mini-update with 3 screencaps
    Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• Translation (from his ero blog and his non-ero blog)

2019/01/20

Parts A & B are finished

I’m done with them but…Part C is a problem.
      I can’t see the end of this LOL
      19/01/20

Real Flow (Notes)

On a bleak and rainy day like this, I want to seclude myself on my house and play games.
      Get inside my kotatsu while drinking hot coffee, I want to fall asleep while I relax.

But, I can’t do that either LOL

Well, as usual I’m suffering due to the error caused by LW and RF and the mysterious phenomenon.
      Since it’s very likely that I’m going to forget this, I’m going to write some notes for the future.

Regarding Real Flow collision (Collision Object) and liquid

I made the liquid hang from an elevated area, after a short while the bottom fell through.
      Despite something like this never happening before, after trying many times it falls through.
      It always starts to fall through bit by bit every 350 frames.

Why?

Even if I increase the polygon number of the “collision”, it’s no use even after changing the numerical value of the “emitter”. Even after trying many times the operation takes 6 hours so I don’t make any progress at all.

The next day I checked (X), I also did it the next day after that, and the next day…a week passed.

And then I compared it with the previous data and it finally became clear (I should have done this before)

It was a simple mistake LOL

Collision configuration, the cause was that the numerical value of Collision Distance was too low.

Trying to clear the gap of the collision as much as possible was not a good idea.
      The results after testing with a small portion of data were 0.01, it was appropriate.
      When the particles fall through I check this place.

I want to take a rest…

Comment

• 've been going crazy. I have every one of Umemaro 3D's games on DLsite. I decided to redownload them on my pc today. Every single one of them that utilizes the "Macky Video Player", including the pizza one, has black screens on every video, even though the main menu and ui elements work perfectly fine. Please note that audio also works perfectly fine. This glitch only occurs after trying to "full screen" or "wide screen" the image using the in game options, however, once done, restarting the game, deleting and reinstalling the game, restarting the computer, and messing with the video options in the .ini file, do not fix the issue. I even tried downloading updated LAV filters, which did not fix the issue. I'm wondering if anyone can give me help on this issue, since this community is knowledgeable (a way to close the games would be nice too, as they don't appear in tax manager, and the window doesn't resize itself back to normal without a restart, causing me to restart my computer as alt+f4 doesn't work). Just to clarify, the window resizing itself incorrectly IS fixed with a game restart (clicking the "full screen" and/or "wide screen" option only shows me the top left quarter of the screen, and it auto sets my resolution to 640X480, and tries to hide my taskbar). It's the VIDEOS that never come back. I can elaborate more if need be. Thank you.
        P.S. It sounds like someone was having a very similar issue on page 42. I tried using CCCP, which did not fix the issue. Trying to watch the mp_ files in the "Movie" folder within the "mackydata" produces only audio, which may be related.

Comment

• Couple of new images just got posted on the blog, but not much more info this time. It's looking really good though

Comment

• The mother somehow...to me...resemble as older version of Horny Girl's girl

Comment

• New Update folks
          Attached Files

Comment

• New blogdate with 4 preview pics
            Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• Looks like Ume is finally done fellas, latest blog update:

2019. 5. 15 15: 12 finished

Hello. It is Umemaro.

The scene production is finally over. It was long ... It was really long ^ ^; It is the

title "sex situation of sister and sister".

There is still time until the release, but for the time being reports.
              We aim to release it at the end of this month.

Comment

• Chobit preview movie

https://chobit.cc/9l9rh
                Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• Hongfire died and Ume's game came out
                  Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• New blogdate with a bunch of wallpapers
                    Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• New talks about DMM release being more censored and a new Pizza Girl wallpaper
                      Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• Testing the limits of his PC power by throwing 8 models at once .....
                        Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• 3 more wallpapers from older products (including Twin Succubus and Lewd Consultation Room)
                          Rino Kousaka is my Waifu

Comment

• Originally posted by iruleatgames View Post
                            've been going crazy. I have every one of Umemaro 3D's games on DLsite. I decided to redownload them on my pc today. Every single one of them that utilizes the "Macky Video Player", including the pizza one, has black screens on every video, even though the main menu and ui elements work perfectly fine. Please note that audio also works perfectly fine. This glitch only occurs after trying to "full screen" or "wide screen" the image using the in game options, however, once done, restarting the game, deleting and reinstalling the game, restarting the computer, and messing with the video options in the .ini file, do not fix the issue. I even tried downloading updated LAV filters, which did not fix the issue. I'm wondering if anyone can give me help on this issue, since this community is knowledgeable (a way to close the games would be nice too, as they don't appear in tax manager, and the window doesn't resize itself back to normal without a restart, causing me to restart my computer as alt+f4 doesn't work). Just to clarify, the window resizing itself incorrectly IS fixed with a game restart (clicking the "full screen" and/or "wide screen" option only shows me the top left quarter of the screen, and it auto sets my resolution to 640X480, and tries to hide my taskbar). It's the VIDEOS that never come back. I can elaborate more if need be. Thank you.
                            P.S. It sounds like someone was having a very similar issue on page 42. I tried using CCCP, which did not fix the issue. Trying to watch the mp_ files in the "Movie" folder within the "mackydata" produces only audio, which may be related.
                            Try to open regedit and delete this key HKEY_USERS\[your SID]\Software\Microsoft\Direct3D\Shims

Comment

Working...
                            X