Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Upcoming H-animes for November 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming H-animes for November 2013

Spoiler
    姦染 Ball Buster The Animation / Kansen Ball Buster The Animation (DVD/Blu-Ray) (Released)

2013/11/01
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=785583

てにおはっ! ~女の子だってホントはえっちだよ~ 上巻 パワハラ・セクハラ・初体験! / Tenioha ! [episode 01] (Released)

2013/11/22
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=782421

たゆたゆ #2 / Tayutayu [episode 02] (Released)

2013/11/22
    http://www.hongfire.com/cg/showphoto...217316&cat=517

鬼畜 ~母姉妹調教日記~ 第一話 二階堂奈央 / Kichiku ~ haha shimai choukyou nikki [episode 01] (Released)

2013/11/22
    http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...006540868.html

JUNK LAND THE ANIMATION [まじめな彼女と...ってた?] / JUNK LAND THE ANIMATION [episode 01] (Released)

2013/11/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=782657

奴隷兎とアンソニー THE ANIMATION [Hな欲望、私が全部叶えてあげる] / Dorei Usagi to Anthony The Animation [episode 01] (Released)

2013/11/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=782656

黒獣[クロイヌ] ~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~ / Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru [episode 03] (Released)

2013/11/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=784048

鬼父2 -REVENGE- / Oni Chichi 2 -Revenge- (Released)

2013/11/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=784049

かくしデレ -初×初シンドローム- #3 / Kakushi Dere - hatsu x kakeru hatsu shindo roumu [episode 03] (Released)

2013/11/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=787011

対魔忍ユキカゼ #1 ユキカゼ編 / Taimanin Yukikaze [episode 01] (Released)

2013/11/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=787987

Notice

New information, materials are welcome. You can talk about your views and opinion regarding these titles as well in here. However I won't tolerate any kind of complains and rude behavior in this thread. Also don't post asking where can you get the materials, when they will get released, why they are not released yet, posting DDL links etc cause as soon as I will see any such word in your post I will instantly remove them and award the person with (infraction points) multiple offense will lead to temp ban or permanent ban depends upon your action. Be careful cause you have been warned.
    Last edited by xcaliber9999; 01-18-2014, 12:03 AM.

• Precisely as I feared, they messed with the clit scene in Dorei to Usagi 1, the same as they did in Shoujo x3 1, which was from the same h-mangaka. I just knew Pink Pineabpple was going to ruin that scene by toning it down just as they did before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinji103 View Post
      Precisely as I feared, they messed with the clit scene in Dorei to Usagi 1, the same as they did in Shoujo x3 1, which was from the same h-mangaka. I just knew Pink Pineabpple was going to ruin that scene by toning it down just as they did before.
      Sounds like I should read the h-manga before watching it.

And as for Taimanin Yukikaze, I'm so convinced that the series will leave me unsatisfied that I might just wait for the game. Apparently someone is trying to translate it, but not too sure how motivated he really is.

Spoiler

Comment

• Kuroinu and Yukikaze thoughts:

Spoiler

Kuroinu: It wasn't bad per-say, but it felt very rushed. They tried to go through too many girls and a large chunk of time was dedicated to one girl getting the same gang rape that the other episodes already have. The scene with the little girl and the giant monsters wasn't even really exciting. It was extremely fast and there was no time to enjoy it. The last 1/4 of the episode was very forgettable and not all that interesting.

Yukikaze: Decent, but barely any sex scenes at all. There was one actual sex scene and two blowjob scenes. The blowjobs were the best part, IMO, especially the one after the credits. Unless they can top what they did in this episode I'm not very hopeful for the next one as it'll just be more of the same.

All in all, were either of these worth the hype? I don't think so. Here's hoping Kuroinu 4 is a bit better, but with them trying to stuff as many girls as they can into an episode now, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Comment

• Kuroinu is just suffering from the downfall of any H-anime that goes over a certain # of episodes. The first one or two are exciting because they are still fresh, but now that we're on episode 3 the plot is just regurgitating with different girls for the most part (The VN is the same way at least)

Combine that with the hype that leads up to the releases now, there's barely any way for it to live up to expectations for everyone.
          Nutaku IRC -
          Network: Quakenet
          Channel: #aigis

Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
          Melee Units
          Ranged Units

Comment

• Enjoyed the third ep of Kuroinu. The loli scene in particular was everything I was hoping for, just kinda wish was a tad longer. Kaguya's scenes did indeed felt like weakest part of the episode mainly because wasn't as intense as either mercenary's girl or loli. Far from bad, but it have could been a little stronger as it had all the elements for it. Then again it probably has more to do with me not being a anal lover.

Overall much better than 2nd episode.

Yukikaze was pretty meh, way too vanilla for Lilith.
            Last edited by DullahanEX; 11-30-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• People were hyping up Kuroinu so much they were bound to be disappointed. I found it to be exactly what I had expected, so it was pretty good.

Comment

• kuroinu/ junk land /Dorei Usagi to Anthony The Animation are my favorite this month
                We are Homo Ludens ! sigpic

Comment

• Wow. I think this might be the most hyped up month of hentai that had the biggest dissapointment I have ever seen.

First off. Kuroinu. I cant believe that this was worse than the 2nd episode at least for me. Im not sure what to say. I mean granted, seeing 3 different girls, as opposed to basically just seeing 1 main girl last episode was interesting, (and my God do I feel bad for the loli, Im sorry, but that had to be the biggest organ destruction in a hentai ever) I sorta blame any extra money going to the Eroge series, but then again, we did have 3 girls this time, when in 1st episode we had 2, 2nd episode had first half of filler, and then the 2nd half was great with Alicia. But this, this was just a big dissapointment.

And now for Taimanin Yukikaze. Ok wow. The animation for this was very unique, something I dont remember seeing ever. Im not sure how to explain it, but it seemed really fluid, but the animation wasnt that great. Like I think they really needed to have more intense scenes, because it seems like they could really make this work, but for some reason, they didnt exactly pull it off in the 1st episode.

If you were to keep the same fluidness, but have more intense scenes, and take the animation up a notch, you would have an A+ title right here.

And also Yukikaze's ASS! It was so beautiful. Forget the dark elf, I want to see THAT ASS RAMMED! Love tanned girls.

This hentai has the potential, but I dont know if Ziz can pull it off. I hope they do, because I really really love Yukikazes design.

Junk Land - Well this was cute, not too great of a hentai, but it was solid I guess. Particularly liked the 2nd half.

Dorei Usagi- This was title of the month in my opinion, but that isnt really saying much. I remember previous Stringendo/Accelerando being better than this, but it was still decent.

I havent watched Kakushi Dere, so I hope its better than what I've seen so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Superluccix View Post

And also Yukikaze's ASS! It was so beautiful. Forget the dark elf, I want to see THAT ASS RAMMED! Love tanned girls.
                    I agree, I loved the scene when she was getting spanked

Comment

• Only watched two titles this month so far, but either way here are my thoughts.

Oni hichi 2 Revenge: Standard poro. Lots of sex scenes, little story wich is very good.^^ Their titles just usually are okay-good in terms of animation, character design and the sex scenes themselves, and this one was no exception. Enjoyable, but not something I have to watch again soon. And what's up with the ending? Can we expect the creepy father getting ntr'd in the next episode? It's called revenge, so I certainly hope to see his daughters getting banged by some other guy.^^

Kuroinu: Well, just like I thought it wouldn't be the same as the first 2 episodes. It had 3 girls who got lenghty sex scenes, but something about the character design and animation didn't match the first 2. It's a problem I have with all this continuations, whether Eroge!, Rin+Ran or now kuroinu 3. They never manage to match the previous episodes. Besides the destruction of the dwarf character, I didn't think that any of the other girls have been fucked silly as the dark elves in the first episodes were or even alicia in the second. But that's just my opinion. Still a very good title.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fakku subbed Vol.3, its up nyaa

Comment

• Kuroinu was good. I just wish they focused on two girls only like the first ep instead of 3. The scenes for the pink haired girl was too short

I've been spoiled by the awesome gangbangs in the first ep lol.

Comment

• Waku just subbed Dorei Usagi to Anthony. Its on nyaa.
                            The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• Okay a bit off topic here but has anyone else had a problem while playing both TY and Kuroinu vol.3 (both upped by hikiko123). I'm using VLC media player and there are times it stops playing or the image gets distorted. I'm gonna see if I can solve this problem by converting the video using Format Factory.
                              Last edited by evilkorpse; 12-01-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Have they said anything about yukikaze 2 coming out?
                                that rinko, she needs some animes

Comment

Working...
                                X