Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Any beastality hentai?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any beastality hentai?

I was wondering, is there any beastality or beast like hentai?

Umm, from what I understand the first Ep of Family of Debauchery has it. (The first was never released outside of asia but you can find it on HF)

Also, Blood Royal. May have some. But if beast is what you
    Last edited by Blair; 02-16-2005, 05:37 PM.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."Shakespeare"

Comment

AFAIK an episode of Cool Devices has one.

Comment

i remember seeing a beastiality manga torrent on deadfrog.info, its under hentai (man x woman)

Comment

There's tons of bestiality in hdoujins, but for anime it's quite rare.
          Anything can happen, it depends on the people. -Seizer #anime.fin@chatsociety

Comment

Sorry, blood royale does not contain beastality hentai.

Comment

Originally posted by AbandonwareGirl
              Sorry, blood royale does not contain beastality hentai.
              it does, but most people pass it as tentacle, actually is an octopuss there, the first ep of Family of Debauchery (the japanese 1st ep, the one we have in this side of the world is actually ep2) has dog bestiality.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowhak666
                it does, but most people pass it as tentacle, actually is an octopuss there, the first ep of Family of Debauchery (the japanese 1st ep, the one we have in this side of the world is actually ep2) has dog bestiality.
                Is this the one where the two little girls release the two dogs on the tied up chick?

Comment

Originally posted by T1Billion
                  Is this the one where the two little girls release the two dogs on the tied up chick?
                  In a cage, yes.. that's the one. (two little "girls"[watch ep2]
                  Anything can happen, it depends on the people. -Seizer #anime.fin@chatsociety

Comment

What about in the first few episodes of Wordworth, where a Warrior of Light girl got raped by pigs? Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by IC DeaDPiPoL
                      AFAIK an episode of Cool Devices has one.
                      If you consider a Catgirl and Bunnygirl getting screwed by their Master. I don't. I think he means like, girls getting screwed by horses and other endowed animals. Right?
                      I'm Volgar!!! Get it?

Comment

...I want to bump this thread, because I saw something that seemed most interesting to me recently.

http://hentaispoon.com/bond/bond118/image.html

If it isn't too much trouble, could I have some information (as in the name of the hentai) or maybe, maybe even an active, decently seeded torrent to this? Thanks for your time, everyone! =D

Comment

I believe the series is called G-Taste: A Taste of Honey

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/d...views/6207.php

Moe is a gorgeous, fun-loving office assistant who's so sensitive that even the tiniest touch to her sweet spot turns her on! She tries not to let it interfere with her work day, but when her female manager wants to give her some "after hours" instruction, well... What's a girl to do?

Then, meet Nana Morimura. She's the newest maid in a gigantic mansion full of beautiful women, who all serve a mysterious, masked Baron. When the girls do a good job, they're rewarded. But when they disobey, they're treated to a whole host of exquisite, erotic tortures! Will Nana be able to escape? Or will she become addicted to this strange new pleasure?

You'll notice in the fourth clip that a woman refers to the character being licked as "Morimura" and that Morimura seems to be wearing a maid outfit. Hope this helps.

Comment

I think that's all there is, just licking and that's it.

Comment

so is there or not any bestiality anime hentai?

Comment

Working...
                              X