Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Upcoming H-animes for March 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming H-animes for March 2014

Spoiler
    虜ノ契 ~家族のために身体を差し出す姉と妹~ 下巻 姉妹の絆 / Toriko no Chigiri [episode 02] (Released)

2014/03/07
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=795066

BUST TO BUST-ちちはちちに- 続続・ちょっとくらい腐ってるのが美味いんですよ? / BUST TO BUST - Chichi wa chichi ni - zokuzoku. chotto kurai kusatteru no ga umai n desu yo (Released)

2014/03/07
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=798707

フェラピュア ~御手洗さん家の事情~ THE ANIMATION 「朝から晩までしゃぶってあげる」 / Fela Pure Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou The Animation [episode 01] (Released)

2014/03/28
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=796257

トロピカルKISS ~貧乳だって人間だ! 女の価値は、お乳で決まる! な、訳ないじゃんバカヤロー!! by立夏編~ / Tropical Kiss [episode 03] (Released)

2014/03/28
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=797990

鬼父2 -REVENGE-「おかっぱおっぱい復讐淫棒倍返し」(仮) 初回限定版 / Oni Chichi 2 -REVENGE- [episode 02] (Released)

2014/03/28
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=797991

美脚性奴会長 亜衣 第1巻 二之宮亜衣編 / Bikyaku Seido Kaichou Ai [episode 01] (Released)

2014/03/28
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=784442

いただきっ!セーエキ ~吸血鬼のフルコース~ - Itadaki! Seieki (Released)

2014/03/28
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=799724

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pixy - No info yet
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice

New information, materials are welcome. You can talk about your views and opinion regarding these titles as well in here. However I won't tolerate any kind of complains and rude behavior in this thread. Also don't post asking where can you get the materials, when they will get released, why they are not released yet, posting DDL links etc cause as soon as I will see any such word in your post I will instantly remove them and award the person with (infraction points) multiple offense will lead to temp ban or permanent ban depends upon your action. Be careful cause you have been warned.
    Last edited by xcaliber9999; 04-15-2014, 11:58 AM.

• Dammit all, every hentai is out and downloaded completely, but Itadaki Saeki still at 82% and wont budge >.<

Edit: Nvm, Ai still hasnt finished either.

I also saw some of the downloaded parts of Itadaki Saeki. While its animation isnt that great, its still better than the majority of stuff that comes out of Pashima, and when you couple that with its fantastic art, Id imagine it will be a pretty decent hentai
    Last edited by Superluccix; 03-29-2014, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowDiva View Post
      Is there mostly yuri scenes in that one? And is it romance heavy?
      Houkago Mania Club contains some yuri stuff (end of ep. 1), but it is not the main topic, Houkago Ren`ai does not though, as far as I remember...

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
      33 years of ero animations (1984-2016)

Comment

• my only complaint with fela pure is the very silly intro

any body else think it was ah bit silly ?

Comment

• Hot damn! Fela pure was fantastic. Lots of time spend on sex scenes, funny and really well animated, as pretty much always when it comes to titles with this artstyle.^^ And those blowjobs and x-ray/internal shots were awesome.

I can't wait for both episode 2 of Fela Pure as well as Koakuma Kanojo. I mean there better be continuations for both.
          sigpic

Comment

• Okay! finally got a chance to watch Tropical Kiss, I have to say damn!! that was way way below CW standards lol and it also seems like Collab Works has forgotten how to draw & colour blood properly for virgins...like the blood was damn bright and the new censorship makes it even look worse making his penis look like he had red ink on his penis. I understand that sex isn't' a strong point in Tropical Kiss but the fast pace sex scenes with multiple places or position is pretty pleasing to watch.

Fela Pure was amazing to watch, I'm just alittle bothered that they didn't respect the source material entirely like the brother having a different appearance. Seems like they covered Chapter 1 & 4 with randomly teasing the sausage from chapter 3 which I found quite funny, it would be a shame to see it end with 2 episodes only.

Oni ChiChi Revenge 2 is good as always just the usual PorO standard :}

Comment

• Itadaki! Seieki is really good. The animation and quality are really decent. The h-scenes could have been longer for my taste. still a decent release from PashminaA.

I'll give my opinions or mini review on the rest when I watched them all.

Dammit! Bikyaku has 3156 seeders but I still get 0.5 kB/s download. I wonder what's wrong?

Oh well, I found another way to download it.
              Last edited by Vaan; 03-30-2014, 12:25 AM.
              The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• Tropical Kiss was the biggest disappointment. Fela Pure is probably the best one this month, then Bikyaku. That footjob scene at the end was pretty ace.

Comment

• hmm, disappointing month for me. Not much of a fan of Fela pure style art and direction (includes the older ones)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rugalisk View Post
                    hmm, disappointing month for me. Not much of a fan of Fela pure style art and direction (includes the older ones)
                    Same. :-/ Itadaki! Seieki I thought was pretty nice. It definitely gives hope for the future of PashminaA if they can release more titles with the same (or better) quality. I'm still waiting on Tropical Kiss and Bikyaku, despite all of the others finishing halfway through the day, yesterday. I like the artwork of Bikyaku well enough, but based on the screens, I don't think I'll be too excited about it. Tropical Kiss could be so good if they just improved the animation a little and (more importantly) added some actual sexual content. I feel so bad for anyone that wasted money on it.

Comment

• I have good news! Fela Pure has been subbed by Erobeat and is up on the Nyaa Torrents.
                      Deikan's Hongfire Link of Challenge of the Week

Comment

• As I expected, Itadaki! Seiki was really great!
                        First we saw Vanilla evolve into Pashmina and now it's finally pretty much on par with Pineapple or Majin.
                        Seeing that makes me happy
                        ♥ Bakunyuu fan + Lactation fan + Breast Expansion fan ♥

♥ BIG BOOBS FOREVER! Join HF-Bakunyuu

Comment

• what about Peropero Teacher ?

is this an Ecchi Anime or something ??

Comment

• Originally posted by theangel View Post
                            what about Peropero Teacher ?

is this an Ecchi Anime or something ??
                            Its been moved to 6/13. And its hentai.
                            The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• oh thanks .........

Comment

• Fela Pure 01 was great as expected, but the fact that there was more normal sex instead of a clear focus on blowjobs was a bit unacceptable. I mean, it's Fela Pure for crying out loud!

Comment

Working...
                                X