Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

About torrents and download links

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About torrents and download links

I repost here what TSR wrote in the other sections, since the H Anime section didn't have this sticky yet:

(1) For those of you who haven't gotten around to reading Site Announcements or checking out Site Support, File Sharing is disabled and not accessable.

For a brief summary, visit this thread:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...pdate-9-30-11)

Contrary to anything you may have heard, there is NO way to gain access. Accumulationg thirty posts will not help you. Joining a club or group will not help you. Becoming a Donor/Linker/VIP will not help you. Accumulating reputation points or asking for staff invitations will not help you. Short of becoming a site admin, there is no way to get in and this will probably not change any time soon. When it does change, we will announce it. Believe me, we would love to give you the news you want to hear. But until we find a viable solution that does not threaten the site's existence, our options are quite limited.

(2) About downloads and linking. Please do NOT post torrents or DDL links to commercial material, nor links to pages where such files may be downloaded. And please do not request such links or files. Any post disregarding this will be deleted on sight and infractions may be awarded at staff's discretion. Note that game modding and similar noncommercial activities are an exception to this. Mods/patches/etc. may be posted in the appropriate threads as usual.

(3) Google (Or whatever your search engine of choice might be.) is your friend. This should need no explanation.

For feedback and questions, please post in the thread in the main Hentai Discussion index.
    Last edited by Rammi; 05-09-2014, 02:29 AM.
    "Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough." - The Cheshire Cat

"All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!" - Tiny Tina
Working...
X