Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Title Suggestions for Beastiality Hentai Anime?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Suggestions for Beastiality Hentai Anime?

I'm looking for beastiality hentai anime (movie or series) and prefer horse/dog on a girl hentai. I also want a good story or something that isn't boring.

This category isn't on the classified list of hentai movies/series and I'm surprised at this. Are there hardly any beastiality hentai movies/series?

Anyway, suggestions? I'm only looking for titles.

Thank you.
    A video is worth 1,000 pictures. In other words, A video is worth 1,000,000 words. Now if a video is hentai then... it's.. worth... *faps*

You won't find any here...in fact, very few if any bestiality anime exist.

Comment

Well the only one i can think of, Family of Debauchery, but it only has one scene towards the end where a women is raped by 2 dogs.

Comment

Well, you could try Wordsworth- Granted, the scene is with Centaurs, but I guess that this could be about the same thing.

Comment

-G-taste 02 & 03 softcore
          -Phantom hunter miko 02 softcore
          maybe more...

Comment

I think there are almost none in eroani (except if it's comedy genre). But Twycross is no doubt very knowledgeable in this and just might reply if he sees this topic. :3

Comment

Okay, thanks. I'm now using torrents for Family of Debauchery and Wordsworth. I hope Twycross comes by then..
              A video is worth 1,000 pictures. In other words, A video is worth 1,000,000 words. Now if a video is hentai then... it's.. worth... *faps*

Comment

Forget about Wordsworth, there's a horse-man but he never gets the chance to screw any girl.
                External link removed.

Comment

You have unique tastes but back on track is those but i can`t remenber the full name but there was a series that went something like: dark farm or some title like that what I`m sure is that it had farm in the name it`s up to you to search or don`t for it.

Comment

take this

There is "JUKAN ACE NO.007 2007/July" with nice pictures and some animations but unfortunatly a short story,

"Reika Mesuinu Choukyou ~XX ni Okasarete"
                    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=412545
                    Torrent:http://www.datorrents.com/download.a...29.rar.torrent

"Viper RSR" (nice gifs and rpg-style)
                    Torrent for the installation disc: http://www.datorrents.com/download.a...sc.ace.torrent
                    Torrent for the game disc: http://www.datorrents.com/download.a...sc.ace.torrent

all games in japanese if the torrents are exceeded try to find some different or go http://browsehentai.com if you prefer direct downloads
                    Last edited by Puupsfred; 08-06-2007, 02:18 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

what is the jukan thing?

i hopes it r not gay guy with horse that makes my penus turn into a california raison :[

Comment

Jukan Ace is a series of CG collections by Yosino featuring animal action and including some flash animations in later sets. DLSite material, so they cannot be uploaded here. Hint, try torrent search engines if you want to find them. Animal action is very rare in H anime and, with few exceptions, usually consists of dogs giving oral pleasure, or the scene cutting off before anything actually happens.

ja ne

Comment

If memory serves me correctly, there's some animal-ish short animations in the Viper series as well... Da Torrents has a pretty substantial collection of dojinshi and cg stuff along those lines, but in terms of actual anime I've never really found anything. Apparently the voice actresses aren't willing to work on everything after all.
                          "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

Comment

Bestiality? Well, actual Bestiality (sex with animals) is near non-existant in hentai anime as far as I know. The first Episode of Family of Debauchery (which never was released in the US, the one released there was actually Episode 2) has a scene, but that's it as far as I know.

If you widen the field and include mythical beasts like Minotaurs/Centaurs, animal like beasts, demons ect. there would be a little more, like Sex Demon Queen, Words Worth (although no hardcore ever takes place) ect.

Hentai games aren't much better. There is only one h-game released by a major company that I know of that has bestiality. That would be Illusions Oppai Slider 2.

If you go to the field of doujinsoft, it gets slightly better. The mentioned Junkan series by Yosino is one example, but there are others. Try looking on DLsite, they even have a search option for "animal".

Doujin/Manga are the part where you can find the most bestiality. Kemono for Essential, No Dog No Life and the Ken-Jyuu series by Lucretia are amongst the ones I know of the top of my head.

There certainly are others, so try looking around. ^_^"

Note: when I talk about bestiality, I mean "sex with actual animals", not "sex with anything that remotely resembles an animal", roger?

Oh, and if anybody here knows any other h-anime or h-game (not doujinsoft) that has actual bestiality, please, pretty please, do tell.
                            Everything written by me is solely my own (subjective, sometimes biased or misinformed) opinion - unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Comment

• BlackDahlia94
                              BlackDahlia94 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I recently downloaded starless: Nymphomaniac's Paradise and bestiality was one of the tags. I haven't finished my playthrough yet, so i can't confirm the accuracy of this.

Some game CG here and a with a link to the game torrent.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70094

ja ne

Comment

Working...
                            X