Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Pixy-Soft/Lilith/ZIZ Discussion thread V4

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess next Friday or so could be the announcement for EP3, 1 week after it preview screens perhaps. I´m really excited now how they do next episodes, but I think EP3 will be a bit tame again and last episode goes hardcore again.

Comment

• speaking of announcements http://rattanmantrans.tumblr.com/pos...essed-from-the

Comment

• A quick research gives me nothing for that Innocent Smile Simulator 2016. I wouldn't be against the official website or some dlsite webpage.
        Ileca's Fap Viewer for E-Hentai 2.0.0 - Now Firefox compatible, more functionalities. Enjoy. (1) (2) (3)
        (plz report any bug and rate it, I wanna be a celeb)

Comment

• progste
          progste commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm pretty sure that was just a joke, though I'm not sure what he means by "innocent smile simulator" ahah
          as wanglo said, falling wives...

• wanglo
          wanglo commented
          Editing a comment
          pretty sure innocent smile sim has no meaning, just some random sht lmao

• Ileca
          Ileca commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought so (like when Erobeat uses weird names to cover Pixiv stuff) but there is also that shitload of japanese simulators and westerners love that shit so I wasn't sure (coupled to RPG Maker crap).
          Now that you said Ochiru Hitozuma, everything makes sense: falling wives/Fallen Wife, Occasionally Animated Edition/FW has been animated.
          Thanks.

• Let´s talk about TA3 again. EP3 is propably around the corner, perhaps this friday an announcement with prev screens or next friday at least and I compared the HCG scenes with the already released episodes.

Comparing the HCG scenes in their original order left a bad feeling about the next episode and the whole "3"-series. First, it is very likely that next episode - episode 3 - ist the last episode, second, they skipped many scenes from the H-Game. if you compare the scenes left from H-Game to animate for the H-Anime, there is not much left. Asuka comes in, some plot, Asuka tame sex and with muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch luck one scene with Asuka either getting enema or getting her belly stuffed. I think EP 3 will be a let down again and not some kind of epic finale. But I´m always up for surprises.

Though, I´m very sure this will be the last episode, except they really bring in some bonus with Ingrid or other characters.

Comment

• Priss87
          Priss87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I highly doubt there will be any bonus, since Ingrid hasn't even made a single appearance. Of course, if they do follow the Asuka/Asagi route, then we may just see her, but only in a fight with Real Oboro, like in the game. Regardless, there's not much to look forward to.

• Tepechriav
          Tepechriav commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there, based on what we got so far and if there will be more episodes. What kind of ending Ziz aims for, probably bad ending

• Guys maybe this has been asked before but has anyone bought the new Sakura igawa 1/6 model? I'm thinking about buying it so if you have one then please tell me what you think of it.

Comment

• I hope there is finally an announcement for TA3 EP3 this friday, atleast it´s taking longer than the gap between EP 1 and announcement of EP 2 now.

It might be possible that they continue with Asagis rape in the first half of EP3, but if they don´t change the plot/scene order from the game, there isn´t much left to animate for the OVA.

If they changed the plot for the H-anime it might be possible that we see more hardcore scenes with tentacle or inflation, but my guess is that EP3 is the last episode with some tame stuff on Asuka and PERHAPS a short continuation with Asagi on the scene in the end from last episode. It is Ziz at all... working with lowest budget ever actually and first episodes are already short as hell and full of shortcoming - but actually good - scenes.
          Last edited by Icerain; 04-05-2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone have the new sakura 1/6 model?

Comment

• http://rattanmantrans.tumblr.com/pos...sh-translation
              Ileca's Fap Viewer for E-Hentai 2.0.0 - Now Firefox compatible, more functionalities. Enjoy. (1) (2) (3)

Comment

• ochiru hitozuma translation out bois

Comment

• wanglo
                  wanglo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  run what the patch or actual game. u need to configure your system to japanese locale first so u can read japanese and stuff. My memory is vague but tutorials are everywhere on how to convert windows to japanese locale

• wanglo
                  wanglo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  or any japanese VN

• progste
                  progste commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if you have the animated version of the game already installed all you need to do is copy the patch.xp3 file from rattanman into the game folder.

• People might want to know that Mizuryuu Kei Land got its own nukige hohoho! After the elves party with Aoi Nagisa, Lune strikes again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ileca View Post
                  People might want to know that Mizuryuu Kei Land got its own nukige hohoho! After the elves party with Aoi Nagisa, Lune strikes again!

Gangbang or harem?
                  sigpic
                  Thanks, JAHT for the sig!

EDIT:Sig lost.

Comment

• Priss87
                    Priss87 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Knowing Mizuryu, a mix of both. Unless, of course, Lune doesn't give him any role in writing or scenario.

• So..... Lilith has been off my radar for the past couple of months. Anything new?

Comment

• progste
                    progste commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope.
                    Only that rattanman translated ochiro hitozuma, but nothing new from actual Lilith, either gmaes or anime.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ziz_978788de.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	5792636

What is this?

Comment

• It means episode 3 & dvd box.

Going by the art on the right it seems Ingrid will be in ep 3 or a bonus scenes in dvd box ö.ö

Where did you find this? On ziz there is nothing yet...

Edit: Nvm, found it. Must be an unofficial twitter post or something, it´s nowhere else, not even on official twitter.

This means basically TA3 EP 3 + DVD Box... but I don´t get what it is about those CGs at the bottom. Those are already out since some weeks in g.e-hentai for example.

This one: [Kuikome Sagi] Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena ~ Rakugaki Illust Shuu 3 (Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena)

Anyways, EP 3 is around the corner and I´m excited! Though I was right, it is the last episode. Well then... lets hope they make it a good final.
                    Last edited by Icerain; 05-19-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Hey what ever happened to the original Taimanin Asagi animation getting uncensored? It seemed like most people were voting for it.

Comment

• redrooster
                        redrooster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        people can vote like crazy, but it is no use...

I explained it yesterday in the other thread for the xth. time...
                    Working...
                    X