Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Pixy-Soft/Lilith/ZIZ Discussion thread V4

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iirc they said that they want to turn this live action in an anime sometime, but i don't have high hopes.

Comment

• but where is episode three?
      External link removed. Please read the Site Rules

Comment

• So I usually use Machine Translation while playing through Lilith's games. It's not the greatest, but I get a rough idea of what's going on. So far it's been really easy to hook their game's text, because of the engine they use. However, it seems like they changed to a new engine for their latest game (That dark elf NTR one). I'm not interested in that game, but I'm worried that I'm going to have trouble playing the new Kangoku Senkan game at the end of the month. Has anybody else hooked the text in this newer engine?

Comment

• Boku no Elf Onee-san required a h-code to be played. Afaik, no one is working on updating text hookers now so you will most likely need another one for the new KS.
          Ileca's Fap Viewer for E-Hentai 2.0.0 - Now Firefox compatible, more functionalities. Enjoy. (1) (2) (3)
          (plz report any bug and rate it, I wanna be a celeb)

Comment

• Wooden Face
            Wooden Face commented
            Editing a comment
            The text hookers I use are AGTH and ITH. Would these work with the H-code?

• Ileca
            Ileca commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course.

• Originally posted by Steelhevos View Post
          but where is episode three?
          Still nothing, and the funny thing is that ZiZ showed at comiket a new anime that they are doing called Kinbaku

Comment

• I wonder where IZM02 fits in the timeline?
            External link removed. Please read the Site Rules

Comment

Working...
            X