Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Upcoming H-animes for January 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming H-animes for January 2016

Spoiler
    Kowaremono: Risa The Animation / コワレモノ:璃沙 THE ANIMATION [episode 01]

2016/01/08
    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...nime&aid=11821

闘技場の戦姫~another story~ 下巻 囚われの戦姫 - Togi jo no sen hime ~ another story ~ gekan toraware no sen hime

2016/01/08
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=882032

Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea / 魔獣浄化少女ウテア [episode 02]

2016/01/08
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=881824

Toshi Densetsu Series / 都市伝説シリーズ[episode 01]

2016/01/22
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=874327

Kyonyuu Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Saimin / 巨乳人妻女教師催眠 [episode 01]

2016/01/22
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=880211

Ero Manga! H mo Manga mo Step-up / えろまんが! Hもマンガもステップアップ [episode 02]

2016/01/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879489

Secret Journey [episode 01]

2016/01/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879581

Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia: Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete / 狙われた女神天使エンゼルティアー ~守った人間達に裏切られて~ [episode 04]

2016/01/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879490

Rance 01: Hikari o Motomete The Animation / ランス01 光をもとめて THE ANIMATION [episode 03]

2016/01/29
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=878234

Taimanin Yukikaze / 対魔忍ユキカゼ [episode 03]

2016/01/29
    https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.p...nime&aid=10189

Notice

New information, materials are welcome. You can talk about your views and opinion regarding these titles as well in here. However I won't tolerate any kind of complains and rude behavior in this thread. Also don't post asking where can you get the materials, when they will get released, why they are not released yet, posting DDL links etc cause as soon as I will see any such word in your post I will instantly remove them and award the person with (infraction points) multiple offense will lead to temp ban or permanent ban depends upon your action. Be careful cause you have been warned.
    Last edited by xcaliber9999; 02-01-2016, 02:47 AM.

• The titles which have leaked uncensored now are:

Oshioki Gakuen Reijou Kousei Keikaku 懲罰指導 ~学園令嬢更性計画~ [Celeb] (complete 3 eps.)
    Honoo no Haramase Doukyuusei 炎の孕ませ同級生 [Milky Platinum Label] (complete 2 eps.)
    Sweet Home - H na Onee-san wa Suki Desuka - Sweet Home~Hなお姉さんは好きですか?~ [Celeb] (complete 3 eps.)
    In`youchuu Etsu - Kairaku Henka Taimaroku 淫妖蟲 悦~怪楽変化退魔録~ [Milky] (complete 2 eps.)
    Kara no Shoujo 殻ノ少女 [Milky Platinum Label] (complete 2 eps.)
    Babuka Gokudou no Tsuma - BaBuKa -極道の妻- [Celeb] (episode 1 only)
    Jiburiru - The Devil Angel 3 (makai tenshi jibril 3) 魔界天使ジブリール 3 [Milky] (episode 1 only)
    Akebi no Hana - Maho 山姫の花 [Bootleg] (title only has got 1 episode)
    Shin Ringetsu 真・燐月 [Milky Platinum Label] (complete 2 eps.)
    Yama Hime no Mi 山姫の実 [Schoolzone x Milky] (episode 3 only)
    Netorarezuma ネトラレヅマ [Bootleg] (title only has got 1 episode)
    Gakuen Saimin Reido 学園催眠隷奴 anime [Milky Platinum Label] (complete 3 eps.)
    Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo 彼女×彼女×彼女 [Milky Platinum Label] (episode 3 only)
    Bust to Bust -ちちはちちに- [Bootleg] (episodes 1+2 of 3)

14 titles all in all, 7 series complete, 5 series with 1 or 2 episodes only and Akebi no Hana and Netrorarezuma have only got one episode. 26 episodes all in all...

All these leaked uncensored episodes / titles have never been released on DVD or BD before in any country. Just Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo has been licensed by Mediablasters / Kitty Media now. Resort Boin with it`s ep. 3 had leaked too, but that has been released uncensored by german Trimax completely already.

Perhaps even more uncensored episodes or series will leak in the future, but that is the status as per today (2016-02-19), time will tell if there will be more some time...

List updated, should be complete now.

Not all of these titles have been spread acrosss the web yet, so please be patient until they do.
    Last edited by redrooster; 02-19-2016, 04:59 PM.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
    34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

Comment

• Was hoping to see new ones added to the leak list but even this much is already a big enough leak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kawada View Post
        Was hoping to see new ones added to the leak list but even this much is already a big enough leak.
        the normal delay until a title is able to get licensed is about 4 to 5 years after point of first release, if it is still sold well in Japan it will be even later. Meaning new ones are out of range.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
        34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

Comment

• Originally posted by redrooster View Post
          the normal delay until a title is able to get licensed is about 4 to 5 years after point of first release, if it is still sold well in Japan it will be even later. Meaning new ones are out of range.
          Doesn't have to be new titles, it could be older titles that get leaked out too. Meant more censored stuff that haven't been seen uncensored

Comment

• Originally posted by redrooster View Post
            Depends of the companies. Actually, Kitty media announced release of Vanilla's branch Pashmina: Fuzzy lips is from 2014. So the only company which is concerned is Ms pictures. Since all other editors are not dealing or not anymore dealing with foreign licensors, nobody will never see the big majority of new titles in uncensored version.

And the releases, doesn't seems to be properly speaking "leaks." You can actually find a website registering buyable licenses for adult videos where all the Ms pictures series and episode "leaked" are found. (the distribution fees are in the 1000$ range).
            Last edited by ehju; 02-20-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlamingMangos View Post
              How are you not banned yet?
              Regardless the issue whether he truly believes it or not, doesn't matter since those were the opinions he was stating at the time of the argument. I found that thread fun to discuss until he lost his mind and they had to lock it, because the world is wide and varied and it is always fun to discuss things even if playing against a devils advocates or not. I just wish he played along for longer.

I would add due to his behavior his proven himself not to be given any credence to his arguments, unless he states actual sources and proof/examples to any statement he makes regarding anything from now on. Since his track record is pretty bad when spouting his own convictions and being called out on this.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Murderous Int View Post
                Regardless the issue whether he truly believes it or not, doesn't matter since those were the opinions he was stating at the time of the argument. I found that thread fun to discuss until he lost his mind and they had to lock it, because the world is wide and varied and it is always fun to discuss things even if playing against a devils advocates or not. I just wish he played along for longer.

I would add due to his behavior his proven himself not to be given any credence to his arguments, unless he states actual sources and proof/examples to any statement he makes regarding anything from now on. Since his track record is pretty bad when spouting his own convictions and being called out on this.
                I never lost my mind at any time

It was a continuation of the events with some members still not realising the things.

i gave big hints if you actually read some parts of the thread. I made a quite clear post about it and basically only Nuphilia understood a little after i gave him many many clues. What i find astonishing (and in some extend worrying) is that despite there are people who could obviously understand it there are also people who are still prefering to assume that everything was fair game, and that the statements and position in the thread (like in the OP) were true... and the more extraordinary, is that i may be still playing game, but people are still not realizing it. I wanted to see how things could evolve and if someone could actually figure the stupidity of the OP statements. Because it's something anybody could have disposed of in the spot. There are so many facts who prove the absurdity of it.

And murderous int, i gave you some clues as well, when you were still asking me questions...

I'm going to tell you something: the secret is to mix 70% of false information and 30% of true ones.

and to tell you the truth, how could someone be in favor of censorship? Accept it yes, i understand but to prefer it, lmfao. It's absolutely ridiculous. You already know japanese people are not in favor of censorship if you are even minimally informed: like the "censor jokes" you can see on some manga and all the other such as reverse import. Japanese people are just human like you, they don't prefer censorship but since their laws are fucked up they have to deal with it until someone at the parlement tries to repell the laws. By the way, the editors and the publishers are trying to circumvent these laws (they always did it). it's just going worse until the olympic games in 2020.

By the way i can assure you that a lot of information i gave on another threads are genuine ones.
                Last edited by ehju; 02-21-2016, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Rance was meh. I've seen better, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priss87 View Post
                    Rance was meh. I've seen better, tbh.
                    Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea was alright and Kyonyuu Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Saimin . They would be my picks for this month.
                    I still an't seen that rumored Rance inflation scene...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Rance still has one of the best animation and overall finition, if you compare it to a lot of other titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by ehju View Post
                        Rance still has one of the best animation and overall finition, if you compare it to a lot of other titles.
                        Nah. Kyonyuu's and Utea's were better, in my opinion. Content-wise, Rance generally fails to deliver beyond kicks and giggles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priss87 View Post
                          Nah. Kyonyuu's and Utea's were better, in my opinion. Content-wise, Rance generally fails to deliver beyond kicks and giggles.
                          If it's (erotic) content wise, maybe, i agree that some parts are quick and could have lasted a little longer. But for technical qualities you cannot deny it's above a lot of other productions, the scenes and cuts are very varied. The attention to quality and detail is higher than many other titles, even in the backgrounds, the characters designs ect. But it's not surprising because it's from Pink pinneaple...they are one of the largest producer in japan and one of the best as well.

Comment

• imo, best for this month was Rance 01 episode 3

Comment

• I have some interesting info regarding the "edit room Yanagi" you can read in the production informations attached to some of the "leaked" files, for those who were wondering (and as it could be guessed) it's indeed the name of the company in charge of the editing of the video whose name in japanese is 柳編集室: yanagi henshutsu shitsu, which translated means simply yanagi edit room! It's called yanagi because the director of the company is named keitsuke yanagi.

You can check this name in the credits of all the video which have the yanagi edit room at the begining, it is listed in the credit of the videos with the name of the person who did the editing, and: 編集(editing) 柳編集室 (yanagi edit room)

i have found their profile page on facebook, they are doing work for mainstream animation as well:
                              https://www.facebook.com/%E6%A0%AA%E...7396339869005/

You can find the logo of the company, the same way it appears on the "leaked" videos:Click image for larger version

Name:	11895060_1637397189868920_2375238196788300368_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	4932729

There is also the facebook profile of the director, keisuke yanagi, with his photo , check the info about him, you will find the name of the yanagi edit room with the logo attached to it https://www.facebook.com/keisuke.yanagi.18

EDIT:
                              They also have a website but as always (other are doing this as well), they are not listing the adult productions in which they did work: http://st-yanagi.com/studio/, but the most interesting info is that they are involved in a huge number of animation from any studio! you will very often see their name, and especially this one: 新海 コウキ(shinkai kouki) if you check the credits. It's extremely probable that they are the one applying the censorship in the video as well, if you look at the photos of the studio available on their site, if you are careful, you will remark some of the joystick used for applying mosaics in videos (on the desk).

As a funny note, in their recrutement page, (maybe one of them will be one of these lucky guy seing the uncensored versions while doing the edition, anyone interested?) they say that they are at the moment recruiting 2 people up to 25 year old, so the working team should be quite young there!
                              Last edited by ehju; 03-02-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X