Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Best places to buy hentai dvds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to buy hentai dvds?

So where does everyone here purchase their hentai from? I've been downloading EVERYTHING, but since I've gotten a new tv and dvd player, I've been wanting to start getting better quality for my hentai movies. Most sites I've found charge around $30 for a dvd, which I'm not paying. That's the reason I download in the first place >.<

Any good sites for hentai dvds that don't charge too much?

I've ordered from www.animecastle.com and www.animenation.com in the past. Nowadays I'm partial to www.discountanimedvd.com and www.adultasiananime.com myself, when I bother to buy them that is. Both have decent prices for boxsets and a few hard to find titles.

Comment

Try CDUniverse and their adult section, they're pretty cheap sometimes.
      #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/

Awesome place and super fast shipping.

They have a special on right now for around $10 a dvd, give or take.

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/prod...ai.asp?iType=0

I was a pedophile, then I found loli and now I'm happy and legal.

Clubs: HF-Hentai - HF-Loli - HF-Bishoujo Games - HF-Key - HF-YUSHY - HF-Touhou - HF-modding/translation

Comment

for discountanimedvd site, are those import discs? I noticed the picture for After School Mania Club dvd had kanji all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumguy View Post
            for discountanimedvd site, are those import discs? I noticed the picture for After School Mania Club dvd had kanji all over it.
            They're bootlegs, don't waste your money.

Comment

What about downloadable purchaes? fullhentaimovies.com I THINK is all bootlegs.
              Can anybody recommend good sites where you can purchase and download content?

Comment

dlsite.com

Though, I'm not sure if they offer h-anime outside of Pixy's stuff.

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

As far as the best sales, rightstuf.com. They have regular 40% off sales on various hentai labels all the time, in addition to a few times a year that all hentai is on sale 40% off. If your a member of their Got Anime club, you get a additional 10% off the total.

Anime Nation just started offering a download/streaming service for uncensored titles also . . . .

Comment

amazon sell hentai
                    I am wise and powerful

[B]

Comment

As was mentioned, I order about 90% of my discs from rightstuf.com .. and have for years.
                      Discountanimedvd.com is good as well .. have bought from them for years, since they were a bootleg only operation. Now they sell both bootlegs and US liscensed stuff.

Comment

I'll third the recommendation for rightstuf. You can get legitimate releases from them for 14.99-17.99 plus tax. Their annual membership is also pretty good.

Comment

I'm selling my entire hentai dvd collection, here's a link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92001546&hl=en

It's roughly 500 dvd's, i'm selling them altogether for $2,500 [$5 per dvd]. I bought all dvd's originally from sundevildvd and AAAnime [and maybe 10 or so from SunCoast...]. All dvd's will be shipped as seen with the binders. I only accept Paypal as a payment method... let me know if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Koushiro View Post
                            I'm selling my entire hentai dvd collection, here's a link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92001546&hl=en

It's roughly 500 dvd's, i'm selling them altogether for $2,500 [$5 per dvd]. I bought all dvd's originally from sundevildvd and AAAnime [and maybe 10 or so from SunCoast...]. All dvd's will be shipped as seen with the binders. I only accept Paypal as a payment method... let me know if anyone's interested.
                            Holy fuckle berries.

Well, are the blank ones just downloaded/encoded videos?

Comment

No, ironically the ones that appear blank have text in the very center of it that states the name of the hentai series, and on the reverse side of the dvd [if input into your computer upside-down] has trailers to some upcoming hentais/etc. All dvd's came in their original cases and each one had shrink-wrap/plastic material around it. I threw away the cases because they took up too much room, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X