Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Hentai with shapeshifting women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hentai with shapeshifting women?

Are there any fanservice or hentai animes/mangas with shapeshifting women? I'm rather fascinated by the concept of a seductive woman who can morph into other women to get her men. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by ZenoArmani; 03-12-2005, 10:09 AM.

never heard of such a thing, although it is an interesting concept...
    sounds to me like a succubus created in a lab rather than born in hell

Comment

doesn't really sound too enticing.....sounds something like more out of x-men mystique....

Comment

Blue lady the the La blue sequel series has a girl that kinda shape shifts Overfiend series they kinda go demon mode I guess thats all i can think of atm

Comment

Originally posted by tekablade
          doesn't really sound too enticing.....sounds something like more out of x-men mystique....
          That's kind of what I had in mind, but the idea of a seductive lady who uses the ability constructively to be any woman any man would need is really erotic and appealing I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik
            Blue lady the the La blue sequel series has a girl that kinda shape shifts Overfiend series they kinda go demon mode I guess thats all i can think of atm
            Nah. I'm not into kiny stuff with beasts and such. Just 'ordinary' sexy women.

Comment

Originally posted by Kincyr
              never heard of such a thing, although it is an interesting concept...
              sounds to me like a succubus created in a lab rather than born in hell
              Well, I got the idea after reading a fic called 'Lemonade Punch', which starred a succubus and afterwards I wondered why not more people seemed to really make use of such good concept, so it's kind of related, but the whole 'eating souls' or 'hellborn sadist' bit is quite disturbing if expanded upon...

Comment

Working...
              X