Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Upcoming H-animes for June 2017

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Utea EP 4, it´s kinda boring imo. Last scene with tentacles pumping was nice, but that was all... I dont expect it to be 1:1 adaption but it´s worse than Taimanin Asagi 2 an 3 by Ziz and far away from the h-manga.

The best scenes are even only in a damn stupid freezed image, just like EP 1 and 2. Those episodes were even better though.

At Taimanin Asagi 2 and 3 the good scenes are atleast ANIMATED and they actually put in some comparable content from the H-Game, but Utea ist such a huge let down...

The picture and animation quality is better at Utea, but it´s useless because the animation is nonexistend for the good scenes and the content is bad.

Look at MS Elena or Isuka, THIS is a good example of a great h-anime even with not so great picture quality, but there is a great and intense value of content and animation.
    Last edited by Icerain; 06-09-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• preon123
      preon123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there going to be an episode 5?

• redrooster
      redrooster commented
      Editing a comment
      preon123 - the only possible reply:

• JAHT
      JAHT commented
      Editing a comment
      Since they go out on an obvious cliffhanger with the arrivel of the king, the answer is simply: If it sells enough to justify a sequel from a financial standpoint. Though even that can fall through when a label loses to much money on other projects.
      The coperate world is a harsh one.

The uncensored german Trimax release of June will be Mesmerized Slave III (Gakuen Saimin Reido ep. 3) [Milky Platinum]

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
    34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

Comment

So, the ending of Utea is basically just the same as Drakengard 3.
      ​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49gLC9yiGOg
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MegaChilcott View Post
        So, the ending of Utea is basically just the same as Drakengard 3.
        Do you mean the ending of the manga or the OVA? Because, if we get lucky, the latter ain't over yet.
        sigpic

Comment

pretty meh month so far. tsumamigui is my biggest hope. i just hope at least ONE of the 2 girls gets ntr impregnated. half the game is about NTR, so i hope they get ambitious and go all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by returnofbeans View Post
            pretty meh month so far. tsumamigui is my biggest hope. i just hope at least ONE of the 2 girls gets ntr impregnated. half the game is about NTR, so i hope they get ambitious and go all the way.
            Well there's at minimum a second NTR scene with Takeo/Miyuri, JP blogs don't seem to know if they're doing a flashback to more sex on the night that she saw Akito fucking Sayoko or if it's an actual second incident.

One of the scenes with Sayoko uses the same positions/composition as one of her NTR events with the shota so that might also be in play, unless they're just using those positions and then making it Akito.

And we already know from the preview that they're putting it Miyuri/Akito's festival h-scene unless that again is just massive bait and it's going to be Takeo. I'll be kind of surprised if they go full NTR route only because while the game itself has a decent amount of CG space dedicated to NTR I feel like it's not like Oyako Rankan in the sense that the NTR is the major focus (Considering your first option in the game is to just turn it off and even with it on you had to work really hard to ever see an NTR scene)
            Nutaku IRC -
            Network: Quakenet
            Channel: #aigis

Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
            Melee Units
            Ranged Units

Comment

Sadly, Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation has moved to 25.08.2017.
              The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• redrooster
                redrooster commented
                Editing a comment
                Where did you get that from? The title is mentioned twice at the Pink Pineapple pages, as DVD release dt. 08-25 and as download / streaming [配信方法: ダウンロード, ストリーミング = Delivery method: download, streaming] version long before the DVD release, just like happened with the previous two titles of Yarimoku Beach ni Shuugakuryokou de!! The Animation and Seiso de Majime na Kanojo ga, Saikyou Yaricir ni Kanyuu Saretara...? The Animation...

http://www.pinkpineapple.co.jp/category.php?cid=1
                Last edited by redrooster; 06-25-2017, 09:48 AM.

• evilpillowz696
                evilpillowz696 commented
                Editing a comment
                It was confirmed on Pink Pineapple's twitter that Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation would be available for early download in late June (6-30). I wouldn't be surprised if PP released the teaser trailer during this week right before the download version is available. Same thing happened with Yarimoku Beach ni Shuugakuryokou de!! The Animation. It released a month ahead of its official scheduled date.

• Vaan
                Vaan commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh really? That's a relief.

I'm curious why the download and the dvd version are more than a month apart. Got me confused. Thanks for clearing it up.

Tsumamigui is my most anticipated release.
              Baka Dakedo looks pretty good too.

Comment

Episode one of Baka Dakedo is out. And its disappointing there's no sex scene. Just blowjobs and boobjobs. I should've realize it sooner from the screenies and the pv...

Well, I hope Tsuma 3 and Honoo no Haramase doesn't disappoint.
                The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I simply love the fact that all the hentai these days is getting high in quality. Most type are my genre to.

Comment

Originally posted by headspace View Post
                    Most type are my genre to.
                    That genre being...? (._. )?
                    sigpic

Comment

I am pretty disappointed that Tsumamigui isn't ntr...

Comment

• Prototype909
                        Prototype909 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's pretty much what I expected. At its core Tsumamigui 3 isn't an NTR series, it's a Netori series. They had the NTR in there as a subplot but ultimately Akito was always going to win in the end.

i'm also dissapointed they didn't have a single ntr scene this time. not only that, they even used the shota's positions! talk about teasing.

also, if i remember correctly, there are more ntr ends then good ends =p. each bad guy got 1 end or possibly 2 iirc. while MC gets only 1 good end per girl. if not, the amount is the same. though i do think there is more NTR sex scene count then pure love.

Comment

Originally posted by returnofbeans View Post
                        i'm also dissapointed they didn't have a single ntr scene this time. not only that, they even used the shota's positions! talk about teasing.

also, if i remember correctly, there are more ntr ends then good ends =p. each bad guy got 1 end or possibly 2 iirc. while MC gets only 1 good end per girl. if not, the amount is the same. though i do think there is more NTR sex scene count then pure love.

Technically she sucks off her husband, if you count any sex that isn't with Akito as NTR.

And the game itself doesn't really advertise itself as a netorare title. While it's true there are multiple NTR routes (Two for Miyuri, two for Saeko, fandisc for the other two) the first choice in the game you get is to just automatically disable it. It's less of a game with NTR as the focus ala Oyako Rankan (Where the entire premise of the game is "You are getting NTR'd unless you defend yourself") whereas Tsumamigui 3 is more of a love story that happens to have NTR in it if you mess up. It's got a good amount of NTR content but it's not really built around it.
                        Last edited by Prototype909; 06-29-2017, 11:53 PM.
                        Nutaku IRC -
                        Network: Quakenet
                        Channel: #aigis

Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
                        Melee Units
                        Ranged Units

Comment

But still if they started with the ntr, why not just go with it?

Comment

Working...
                          X