Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Upcoming H-animes for October 2017

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming H-animes for October 2017

OVA妹ビッチに搾られたい #1 妹DE王様ゲーム♡~合コンで妹とバッタリで王様ゲームする話~

Imouto Bitch ni Shiboraretai ep. 1

Release Date: 2017/10/06
    Company / label: Bunnywalker
    Getchu Link: Getchu
    AniDB Link: aniDB.net
    Type: DVD

キメ恋! 高嶺の華と幼なじみがキマった理由 上巻 魔法の薬で恋の成就を

Kimekoi! Takane no Hana to Osananajimi ga Kimatta Riyuu ep. 1

Company / label: Mary Jane

さきゅばみすと・すとーりー the Animation

Succuba Mist Story The Animation

Company / label: Bootleg
    Getchu Link: n.n.
    AniDB Link: n.n.

魂インサート 下巻 神様の身体へおじゃまします

Tamashii: Insert ep. 2

Company / label: Mary Jane

専売気に入った膣にいきなり中出しOKなリゾート島 part2

Uri kiniitta chitsu ni ikinari-chuu dashi OK na rizouto shima part 2

Release Date: 2017/10/13
    Company / label: Selfish
    DLsite Link: DLsite
    AniDB Link: n.n.
    Type: WEB / DL

一求乳魂 前編[ごばん]

Ikkyuu Nyuukon ep. 1

Release Date: 2017/10/20
    Company / label: Queen Bee

龍堂寺士門の淫謀 前編 性奴隷調教

Ryuudouji Shimon no Inbou ep. 1

Release Date: 2017/10/20
    Company / label: Gold Bear

かぎろひ~勺景~ Another 第一夜 少女との蜜月、その終わり

Kagirohi Shaku Kei - Another ep. 1

Release Date: 2017/10/27
    Company / label: Suzukimirano Petit

は~とふるママン THE ANIMATION

Heartful Maman the Animation

Company / label: Pink Pineapple
    Getchu Link: n.n.

学園侵触 ×× of the Dead 下巻<抽選予約特典:キャストサイン入り台本

Gakuen shinshoku × × of the Dead Vol. 2

Company / label: Shouten

転生剣奴の子作り闘技場(ハーレムコロッセオ)「けも耳獣人・ライチ ~けだものフレンズのマイクロボディ」

Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseum ep. 2

Company / label: Poro Petit

PRETTY×CATION 1&2 THE ANIMATION ブルーレイ完全版

PRETTY×CATION 1&2 THE ANIMATION Blu-ray Kanzenban

Company / label: Pink Pineapple
    Type: Blu-ray

Last update: 2017/10/17 - List may not be complete yet.
    Some covers are sketches only or from previous episodes, games or mangas yet, they will be replaced later.
    Last edited by redrooster; 10-25-2017, 12:10 PM.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
    34 years of ero animations (1984-2017)

Originally posted by Maleficus04 View Post
    Yeah, that's my thought on it after looking over everything. I still have a slight hope that maybe something cut will be shown, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up over it.
    That's the best approach if you ask me. Be happy if something's there but don't dissapointed if there ain't.

The only thing that bothers me about this sort of thing is if they actually did cut scenes out (i.e. they have scenes already done from the original takes), why would they not include them. I guess they may not be as well polished as the final cuts, but I'd still be happy to see them, just for the sake of feeling like I got the full experience.
    Several reason due to how notoriously time pressured Japanese animation is. If something isn't completed in time, or not completed to an acceptable degree, you can't include it.
    This has lead to the notorious practise that TV shows are often only "truly" finished once they're realeased on purchasable media. Once particularly notoble example from one of my favorite shows:
    Spoiler

Upper pic is the TV broadcast, lower pic the exact same shot on home media.

And while H-OVAs are, well, OVAs and hence directly headed towards purchasable media, release dates are realease dates, budgets are budgets and the industry a rough place as it is.
    All that said, I'm not even sure if the scene you're notoriously invested in was ever supposed to be longer than it is.
    Last edited by JAHT; 10-03-2017, 11:44 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JAHT View Post

That's the best approach if you ask me. Be happy if something's there but don't dissapointed if there ain't.

Several reason due to how notoriously time pressured Japanese animation is. If something isn't completed in time, or not completed to an acceptable degree, you can't include it.
      This has lead to the notorious practise that TV shows are often only "truly" finished once they're realeased on purchasable media.

All that said, I'm not even sure if the scene you're notoriously invested in was ever supposed to be longer than it is.
      Yeah, I mean, I totally understand the reasoning for certain things not going into the original releases. My issue has to do with when a company has already finished everything else and knows they're going to be releasing a complete edition that's basically just all of the episodes stuck together. At that point, assuming they had saved uncut versions of the all of the individual episodes, I don't see how a time constrain would apply as much, seeing as you'd basically just be sticking the uncut versions together as opposed to the cut editions. But I'm sure I'm oversimplifying things.

As for whether or not the scene I'm referring to was supposed to be longer; I really don't know. But I will say, if it wasn't meant to be longer, they had a very strange way of putting it together.

Comment

Yeah, I mean, I totally understand the reasoning for certain things not going into the original releases. My issue has to do with when a company has already finished everything else and knows they're going to be releasing a complete edition that's basically just all of the episodes stuck together. At that point, assuming they had saved uncut versions of the all of the individual episodes, I don't see how a time constrain would apply as much, seeing as you'd basically just be sticking the uncut versions together as opposed to the cut editions. But I'm sure I'm oversimplifying things.
        Yes, you are oversimplifying.

First up: Note that OVAs have no runtime contrains. So if something gets cut, it's only because the editing teams deems it unnesecary plotwise or feeling it ruins the pacing. Since sex scenes are H-OVAs whole reason for being, cutting an already decently animated shot of them would be completely idiotic.

Secondly: With the above it's obvious that any animation that got cut is simply unfinished or too sloppy to be included. There are no "uncut" versions companies "save".

Thirdly: Finishing unfinished animation for a re-release is harder then you realize. The team working on each OVA is usually just assembled for each OVA. afterwards they're probably imidietly snatched up by other teams working elsewhere. Getting the same team back together is nearly impossible and using different people may result in the scenes being obviously different from the rest.

Concerning the last sentence: You mentioned the Baku Ane director's cut a lot in this. As I pointed out here, after someone wondered why the new shots look so different, it's not even credited to the same director as the original OVA. (which begs the question if it could even be called a "directors cut" but whatever.)

I hope that'll give you a more nuanced perspective and reduce your annoyance.

And yeah, that scene was weirdly short. I don't know why either.
        Last edited by JAHT; 10-04-2017, 08:32 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

just like in Hollywood movies, in animation at least 25% (perhaps much more) of all finished material will never be seen because it has been cut off due to episode length, plot, visibility, eagerness and such. Many scenes are shot from different angles completely and what you´ll see is only a mix of all these...

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!

Comment

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
            just like in Hollywood movies, in animation at least 25% (perhaps much more) of all finished material will never be seen because it has been cut off due to episode length, plot, visibility, eagerness and such. Many scenes are shot from different angles completely and what you´ll see is only a mix of all these...
            Wouldn't quite say that. Unlike live action, these cuts are usually already made before the animation is finished.
            The closest analogy in live action you'll find are heavily computer effect loaded movies, since CGI is indeed only inserted after filming is finished and obviously, no one wants to pay the CGI crew for shots that have already been cut, so they won't finish those either.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by returnofbeans View Post
              SWEET! please have the return of pregnancy ending! i know only the white haired loli can get pregnant in the game, but that's enough for me if they go with that in the animation.
              Oh yeah, give me pregnant loli sex action and I'll love it!
              #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

Comment

I saw the CG of Shoujo Ramune of the pregnant loli...and I like to see that in the h-anime too.

I think I have gotten a pregnant fetish.
                The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by Vaan View Post
                  I saw the CG of Shoujo Ramune of the pregnant loli...and I like to see that in the h-anime too.

I think I have gotten a pregnant fetish.
                  Yay! \(^-^)/ Our Vaan has leveled up!
                  Did that pregnancy fetish include a lactation fetish as a bonus or did you have that one before already?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Vaan
                    Vaan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope. No lactation fetish. But I don't mind it.

Got me into it probably because of a game called Haramase Simulator.

• JAHT
                    JAHT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, no lactation fetish yet. I'm sure you still have room to grow. (^-^)d

12 more days until the Murakami work is released. I'm counting them down.

Comment

Since when did Queen Bee started doing actual frame-by-frame animation? 0.0
                    HYPED for Ikkyuu Nyuukon, looks like a good bakunyuu title!
                    ♥ Bakunyuu fan + Lactation fan + Breast Expansion fan ♥

♥ BIG BOOBS FOREVER! Join HF-Bakunyuu

Comment

I gotta say, Mary Jane has really stepped its game up over the past couple years or so. Did something change with them? They were kind of in a rut until the Toshi Densetsu series came about, where they then started using this new animation style that's just great. This month's Tamashii: Insert episode from them was also really good. I dare say, at least for me, they now rival the likes of Nishikawa Takashi from Pink Pineapple and Raika Ken from T-Rex.

Comment

Originally posted by Erobeholder View Post
                      Since when did Queen Bee started doing actual frame-by-frame animation? 0.0
                      HYPED for Ikkyuu Nyuukon, looks like a good bakunyuu title!
                      Not trying to talk you down or anything, but could you go into more detail about what's different than before?
                      Because the trailer looks just like their older stuff to me, animation-wise. (._. )?
                      sigpic

Comment

• redrooster
                        redrooster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Queen Bee started doing... ...nothing, because it is just a label of the publisher MediaBank. Perhaps he should try to check which studio / director / character designer was responsible for the production?

[Honestly I do not know myself atm...]

edit: found something at the MediaBank website:

※本作はインモーション技術を用い、コミックでしか味わえなかった世界観を創り出します。 - ※ This work uses inmotion technology, creates a world view that only the comic could be tasted.

Perhaps using this InMotion Technology makes the difference...
                        Last edited by redrooster; 10-09-2017, 05:35 AM.

• FlamingMangos
                        FlamingMangos commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looks the same to me lol

I (almost silently) added [Selfish] Resort of Cumpie Fantasies - Kiniitta Chitsu ni Ikinari Nakadashi OK na Resort Shima - 専売気に入った膣にいきなり中出しOKなリゾート島 part 2 dt. 13th. October

you can download the preview of part 2 at the jap. or eng. dlsite pages...

[awfully sorry if the appearance of my posts may look shitty, but every time I edit something a new blanc line is added after an image automatically, as well as lines above an image simply disappear, that is why I mostly add a dot as a fake line to avoid this. This forum problem exists for almost 15 or even more months now already but noone was willing or able to fix it yet. Checking the amount of blanc lines after the last image you can imagine how often I reedited this post...]
                      Last edited by redrooster; 10-17-2017, 02:58 PM.

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!

Comment

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
                        [awfully sorry if the appearance of my posts may look shitty, but every time I edit something a new blanc line is added after an image automatically, as well as lines above an image simply disappear, that is why I mostly add a dot as a fake line to avoid this. This forum problem exists for almost 15 or even more months now already but noone was willing or able to fix it yet. Checking the amount of blanc lines after the last image you can imagine how often I reedited this post...]
                        I never had this problem even after the forum problems emerged. But when checking your post, I noticed it used the IMG2 tags instead fo the standard IMG tags which I still use. Reverting to them may help avoid this problem...?
                        sigpic

Comment

Ryuudouji Shimon no Inbou ep. 1 is out!
                          Last edited by Iamtctru; 10-19-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X