Announcement

Collapse

If you want something identified, post it here

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

The 'Please Recommend Me a Hentai' Thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 'Please Recommend Me a Hentai' Thread.

    First

    DO NOT ASK FOR FILES, DOWNLOADS, OR LINKS.
    DO NOT ASK ABOUT JAV OR OTHER LIVE PORN.
    DO NOT POST TORRENTS OR DDL LINKS.


    Got it?

    This is the place to ask for suggested titles of any kind of hentai you may be interested in. Anime, manga, doujinshi, games, whatever, by genre or fetish. Please use the ID thread for specific ID purposes.

    Example: ''I'm looking for short lactating MILF manga stories,' or 'I want to watch something similar to Bible Black,' or 'I need yaoi games with bald body builders.'

    For best results, explain exactly what you want (But try not to create a massive wall of text.) and what you have already found. The more you can help people to help you, the better your chances are.

    And once you have your answers, we have a search function, and if that fails, we have a request forum. Remember not to request prohibited material. And that Google is your friend.

    Happy hentai hunting.

  • My Mind Control list as it stands (including additions from this thread, and HNTI86's list in particular):

    Angelium episodes 1 and 2 (possession)
    Bible Black episodes 1–6 (all: black magic, theme is weak in episodes 5 and 6)
    Bible Black Only
    Ep. 1a "At the Faculty Room Toilet…" (possession)
    Bible Black Origins episodes 1 and 2 (both: black magic love spells)
    Bible Black: New Testament episodes 1 and 2(?)
    BloodShadow (episode?; possession)
    Dvine [Luv] episode 1 (possession)
    Enspelled (both episodes)
    F³: Frantic, Frustrated and Female episode 3
    Forbidden Love (all)
    Free Zone (on Pervs on a Train) (post-hypnotic suggestion?)
    Kamyla
    Kisaku Spirit: The Letch Lives (possession)
    Mija episode 2
    Moonlight Lady
    Sex Craft (possession)
    Sexorcist (on The Best of Kitty Volume 3)
    Sexual Pursuit episodes 1 and 2 (both: magic)
    Sexy Magical Girl
    Square of the Moon
    Stepmother's Sin
    Stepsister
    Venus Files, The
    Vicious episode 1


    Region 2:

    Cream Lemon:
    Ep. 38 "Cream Lemon Special: Dark"

    Kangoku Senkan episodes 1 and 2
    Kansen: Inyoku no Rensa
    Oni Chichi
    Saimin Gakuen (AKA HypnoLove) (hypnosis machine)
    Saimin Ryoujoku Gakuen (hypnosis machine)
    Saiminjutsu 2 (hypnosis (machine?))

    Comment


    • hey all. just thinking you should all try words worth it has a good story a little confusing for a second but overall fairly well put together

      Comment


      • ok so im still looking for any hentai where say a guy forces the girls body to respond or do what he says with or without her consent. so he says get wet, and she does, he says orgasm and she does. she can argue the entire time or try and resist but its futile. that kind of stuff.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lord Ronster View Post
          ok so im still looking for any hentai where say a guy forces the girls body to respond or do what he says with or without her consent. so he says get wet, and she does, he says orgasm and she does. she can argue the entire time or try and resist but its futile. that kind of stuff.
          You mean nothing like that is in the Mind Control list?
          ♥ Bakunyuu fan + Lactation fan + Breast Expansion fan ♥

          ♥ BIG BOOBS FOREVER! Join HF-Bakunyuu

          Comment


          • not specifically no. all that stuff is really hey i have you now whatever i want is your deepest desire kinda thing. i dont know why but i like the fight. not big rape stuff or brutal stuff just here read this first part. http://www.mcstories.com/HumiliationOfJane/index.html

            Comment


            • Is there a english translated version of Renketsu Houshiki manga by Karino Hasumi ? even if it is the first chapter titled "HOLD",would be nice.
              and another thing is the girl in "HOLD" chapter a blood related sister of MC ?
              If you are afraid of death then you have yet to realize what life exactly is

              Comment


              • Originally posted by OONA View Post
                Is there a english translated version of Renketsu Houshiki manga by Karino Hasumi ? even if it is the first chapter titled "HOLD",would be nice.
                and another thing is the girl in "HOLD" chapter a blood related sister of MC ?
                What there is a manga of Renketsu Houshiki
                I looked the manga up and the art style is awesome. Unfortunately there seem to be no eng translations of any chapter anywhere.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • really, well thats's sad but I won't give up
                  If you are afraid of death then you have yet to realize what life exactly is

                  Comment


                  • Hello, I'm looking for blue skin and/or monster girl anime. As far as I know is Aku no Onna Kanbu (Evil Woman Executive) episode 3(not relesae yet).
                    Thank you in advance.

                    Comment


                    • If anyone have any uncensored Hentai, with a lot of action similar to that of Taimanin Asagi, or Kangoku_Senkan. Those are very fantastic hentai but the censorship really ruins it for me. If anyone know sometime else along the intensity of those I'd appreciate it.

                      Also a good monster/tentacle with uncensorship and a story is good too. Like Himekishi Lilia for example is great.

                      Any assist is appreciated.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fma1 View Post
                        If anyone have any uncensored Hentai, with a lot of action similar to that of Taimanin Asagi, or Kangoku_Senkan. Those are very fantastic hentai but the censorship really ruins it for me. If anyone know sometime else along the intensity of those I'd appreciate it.

                        Also a good monster/tentacle with uncensorship and a story is good too. Like Himekishi Lilia for example is great.

                        Any assist is appreciated.
                        Basically everything from Teruaki Murakami, Kazama Mana, Nanase Ren, Yagami Yuu(my fav)... etc and Hell Knight Ingrid (she gets really punished for being a tough girl hehe, lots of action)

                        Comment


                        • Hello everyone! I'm back again because I want to ask something,
                          but before I ask my question about a certain Hentai, I would like to ask if I can post an External Link.

                          (To make things straight, I would like to ask what is the title of the movie on the video link that I will be posting(If ever allowed), and by the way, its a tube site).
                          Advanced Thanks!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by fma1 View Post
                            If anyone have any uncensored Hentai, with a lot of action similar to that of Taimanin Asagi, or Kangoku_Senkan. Those are very fantastic hentai but the censorship really ruins it for me. If anyone know sometime else along the intensity of those I'd appreciate it.

                            Also a good monster/tentacle with uncensorship and a story is good too. Like Himekishi Lilia for example is great.

                            Any assist is appreciated.
                            Ikusa Otome Valkyrie is uncensored, English title is Ride of the Valkyrie.
                            #1 Aojiru Fan! The High Prophet of Inyouchuu, Lewd Demon Bugs

                            Tentacle Club | MeiohSubs | Tentacle Tumblr | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nightdeath View Post
                              Hello everyone! I'm back again because I want to ask something,
                              but before I ask my question about a certain Hentai, I would like to ask if I can post an External Link.

                              (To make things straight, I would like to ask what is the title of the movie on the video link that I will be posting(If ever allowed), and by the way, its a tube site).
                              Advanced Thanks!
                              Oh, If the posting tube links is not allowed, I'll just describe the video,

                              there is fat old man licking a girl's pussy and then after that, the girl is walking in a dog style while she is being hit with a wire(a sex toy or something), then the girl was asked by the man if she wants his dick and the girl said yes, and the reply of the man is , "if you want it, put it in yourself", then the girl was fucked in a dogstyle position, then after awhile she was fucked in her asshole. any Idea what clip is that? Any Help will be highly appreciated

                              Comment


                              • Anything with dark skin girls? Something like Kuro Inu's dark elves but without the gang rape or monsters.
                                Nutaku IRC -
                                Network: Quakenet
                                Channel: #aigis

                                Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
                                Melee Units
                                Ranged Units

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X