Kitsune hentai :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitsune hentai :)

well when i look up,er try to look up fox girl hentai... all i see is nekos =.=. why cant there be anymore good fox girl hentai?

Donate to Hongfire!
    Hongfire Rules/FAQ
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please. I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

Well for pics, Gelbooru.com is your best friend.

For manga try searching for Stalker Animal Ear Tactics on SaHa's Weblog.
    http://www.sahadou.com/
    All 6 chp. are done.

Also try this one: http://h-manga.info/manga/index.php/...nafuda/?page=1

Comment

haha... you got that one right dude... xD

Comment

Do any of you know about a hentai manga that fits this description:
        It was in english and it consisted of a boy who had recently broken up with his gf and was moving out of his old home when a female fox spirit appears to him, saying she had watched him grow up as a boy or something similar. He proceeds to demand stuff of her, such as her taking off her pants and spreading her legs, in which eventually leads to sex.
        For the freaking life of me I can not find this one anywhere. I thought I got it on FAKKU but I am not sure. I don't know what I did with it...I think I may have deleted it when I had an older computer and never made a backup. If anyone knows anything that sounds like that, please, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDragonFox View Post
          Do any of you know about a hentai manga that fits this description:
          <snip>
          Ask here: "The Hentai Anime/Manga/Image/Game/Etc. Identification Thread Reloaded Systema 4!" (stickied, in the Hentai Lair forum). Disclaimer: I Am Not A Moderator (list).
          "ERO-ANIME RESEARCH TEAM, SCRAMBLE!!"—kakugo
          • "Lingeries is the key to anime enlightenment." —loplop
          • "[T]he correct answer to almost any 'Which Miko is better?' question is 'We all win once they start making out with each other.'"—Suika Ibuki
          • Scott McCall has a posse; Nick Burkhardt has a Scoobie Gang.

Comment

Originally posted by DocWatson View Post
            Ask here: "The Hentai Anime/Manga/Image/Game/Etc. Identification Thread Reloaded Systema 4!" (stickied, in the Hentai Lair forum). Disclaimer: I Am Not A Moderator (list).
            Guess what? Already did that. As much as that seemed like a helpful idea, I have posted and have not gotten any replies to what I am looking for. It seems that an actual picture and or link helps getting a valid identification. So I came here with maybe people who know what I am talking about, but it is whatever. I have scanned high and low and cannot find it. It will be a mystery to me where I got it or what I did with the files.
            Last edited by DarkDragonFox; 11-17-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

What you describe sounds familiar but frankly it's a bit of a hassle to try sorting through my poorly organized hard drive to try and discover it There's also a distinct possibility I deleted it as the male character was too irritating. That said, I sympathize with your plight so if it turns up anywhere or I get my hands on some information I'll let you know. Suspect it may have been part of a collection of mimikko stories...
              "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

Comment

Originally posted by Karis Fra Mauro View Post
                What you describe sounds familiar but frankly it's a bit of a hassle to try sorting through my poorly organized hard drive to try and discover it There's also a distinct possibility I deleted it as the male character was too irritating. That said, I sympathize with your plight so if it turns up anywhere or I get my hands on some information I'll let you know. Suspect it may have been part of a collection of mimikko stories...
                Yeah, I think I ended up deleting it or something. Plus, I think I found it by searching "Neko" instead of "Kitsune", because I think that was before I knew what Kitsune meant. Whatever you can find, name, artist, anything would help greatly. It must be off the wall, cuz even Jacob at FAKKU didn't know what it was. He though as well was asking me to post on a thread that is constantly updated everyday, and I try not to be a troll and post tons of times unless I get responses. I don't expect instant results, I have been scanning everywhere though, and it seems I must have gotten it on some off the wall site, and for all I know that site could be down and non-existent. If this helps at all, I wanna say the male character looked kind of like the main character from Hikaru no Go.

Comment

I'm pretty confident it's from a collection called "Dog Ears Zukan". NOT easy for me to dig up as I'm incredibly lazy You can find some chapters from it in the Doujin Moe gallery, hentai manga section. Or is it H magazine section? One or the other anyway, and it's organized alphabetically. The artwork definitely looks familiar. I think you can download the chapters which aren't on display. Good luck, and if it turns out I'm wrong let me know so I can get back to researching.

Comment

I'm pretty confident it's from a collection called "Dog Ears Zukan". NOT easy for me to dig up as I'm incredibly lazy You can find some chapters from it in the Doujin Moe gallery, hentai manga section. Or is it H magazine section? One or the other anyway, and it's organized alphabetically. The artwork definitely looks familiar. I think you can download the chapters which aren't on display. Good luck, and if it turns out I'm wrong let me know so I can get back to researching.
                    Hmm...looked into "Dog Ears Zukan"...I am only seeing a few chapters and most of it is in color. I wanna say that the art is very similar to Hikaru no Go. What I have seen of the one you mention doesn't really look like that. I wanna say that this was a standalone kind of deal, and didn't consist of more stories. It seems Dog Ears Zukan only has the 5 stories with the one that pops up everywhere when searching through yahoo and google. Unless there are more I don't think that DEZ is it.

Comment

So you looked at the Doujin Moe stuff? Hmm... I had hoped it might be amongst the chapters not displayed. I only grab my smut from a small number of sites since I'm not really confident in my antivirus abilities but that narrows down where I grabbed it from in the first place. Have you looked at SaHa or DesuDesu?

Comment

So you looked at the Doujin Moe stuff? Hmm... I had hoped it might be amongst the chapters not displayed. I only grab my smut from a small number of sites since I'm not really confident in my antivirus abilities but that narrows down where I grabbed it from in the first place. Have you looked at SaHa or DesuDesu?
                        Not to sound like a noob, but are those users, translators, or sites?

Comment

Sorry I was being subconsciously vague to try and compensate for my insecurities. I'm such a noob even after all these years I can barely bring myself to say the word They're hentai manga translation sites you can access from the manga updates site. That's what I do anyway. But the important thing is I believe I found what you're looking for. There's a collection called Shoujo Zukan by Itou Ei. It features a story about a guy who was just dumped by his girlfriend so he goes to an old shed. Surprisingly there's a fox spirit girl waiting for him who says she used to play with him as a child (she in animal form), and eventually he treats her in a really mean fashion while screwing her brains out. It's called "A House Without A God" Ideally you can use this information to find a copy to download somewhere. If it all works out, let me know if you find any Nurse Angel Ririka smut out there

Comment

Sorry I was being subconsciously vague to try and compensate for my insecurities. I'm such a noob even after all these years I can barely bring myself to say the word They're hentai manga translation sites you can access from the manga updates site. That's what I do anyway. But the important thing is I believe I found what you're looking for. There's a collection called Shoujo Zukan by Itou Ei. It features a story about a guy who was just dumped by his girlfriend so he goes to an old shed. Surprisingly there's a fox spirit girl waiting for him who says she used to play with him as a child (she in animal form), and eventually he treats her in a really mean fashion while screwing her brains out. It's called "A House Without A God" Ideally you can use this information to find a copy to download somewhere. If it all works out, let me know if you find any Nurse Angel Ririka smut out there
                            That is the one! Thx a bunch! Well, I will surely keep my eyes open for this Nurse Angel Ririka. I checked two sites I usually go to for images, surprisingly not very many popped up, but there is one image done by Satoshi Urushihara posted on both of the sites. I'll let you know if I find more.

Comment

I seem to remember Satoshi Urushihara having the nickname of "Breastman", so I wouldn't automatically associate him with a comparatively flat-chested series as Ririka. Interesting... His work on Plastic Little was pretty fun even if it got a bit of a bad reception at a convention way back when. What are these two sites you refer to, if I may ask? Also there have been a ton of coyotes running around at work lately. Got me to wondering what a coyote girl might be like. Independent but probably not as full of herself as a wolf girl. Kind of bitey however.

Comment

Danbooru and Gelbooru are the sites I usually go to for pics. Coyotes huh? Hmmm...not sure, I prefer Kitsunes, just my preference though.

Comment

Working...
                                X