Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Real Kanojo (Real Girlfriend) Runtime Error..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Kanojo (Real Girlfriend) Runtime Error..

The game runs for me but once i click start and im on the screen where i pick 1 of the 3 characters on (Real Girlfriend) once i pick 1 i get a Runtime error and game crashes/closes on me how do i fix this problem..

Read the FAQ Sticky with a thousand replies dude

FAQ

Comment

did you ever find a solution for this problem? i am having it on xp. changed all japanese characters everything.

Comment

me 2 look

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]how to fix this ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]sorry for problem NTLEA is a solution [/COLOR]
        Last edited by pabu82; 05-10-2010, 07:11 AM.

Comment

try change the setting avaiable on the launcher.
          and maybe you would like to reinstall it to a new directory(don't use japanese character) and rename it
          運命を破るために、常識を破らなけ ばなりません。

Comment

Ok since people are great at NOT READING replies let's rehash the only sensible (and first) reply -

There is already an existing thread STICKIED (yes thats right STICKIED AT THE TOP) of the forum for Real Kanojo. It can be found HERE or for people who cannot recognise a small embeded link the url - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146643

Now go to the first page and read the FAQ? Didn't help or have answer? go skim through the page. 99.9% of the time the answer is already there... for the remaining 0.1% try asking on the existing thread instead of making a new one.

Comment

Omg....
              It kinda gets old watching you guys condescend every person who wants a simple question answered. Everyone knows the fact but while us advanced users can often easily trouble shoot, the average user may find it hard and require a bit more laymans of an explanation.

I mean come on!!!! That faq is practically cryptic to the average user. There are so many repeat quotes and options, repetition, and poorly editing posting, that its a headache to sort through.

Comment

Originally posted by apainlessend View Post
                Omg....
                It kinda gets old watching you guys condescend every person who wants a simple question answered. Everyone knows the fact but while us advanced users can often easily trouble shoot, the average user may find it hard and require a bit more laymans of an explanation.

I mean come on!!!! That faq is practically cryptic to the average user. There are so many repeat quotes and options, repetition, and poorly editing posting, that its a headache to sort through.
                lol, it's not so hard coded - go there and look on post number 5.

Comment

@apainlessend: Wow... your a tad late. So you just randomly select an almost month old thread just to take a stab at ppl pointing out the rules? There is a fine reason why threads like these get slammed and forgotten rather quickly. But hey since your an "advanced" user you probably would have know about this rule HERE hence people always point out when there's an existing thread... or for that matter THIS applies to your situation as well....

Besides... did you miss what I said? If search doesn't work you can always *ASK* on the existing thread and they are likely to point out the solution to you assuming you have read the FAQ and its not there or couldn't understand. Just look at the other popular threads like SB3, Itazura, Ichazura, RP, Love Death, School Mate, etc. There's a REASON why people bother making those Tech FAQ's and threads. Also it doesn't take a genius to see a thread *STICKIED* on the top of the forums. The game's thread is already right there at the top pasted for all to see and use. Had it been an "older" long buried game you would be forgiven. But skipping over something on top? Not reading the FAQ? Not even browsing? Thats just lazy.

Good day to you! =3

Comment

Okay... I got this C+++ problem not on XP, but on Windows 7, ... so is there a solution for this....?

Comment

@PhenomenonDANE: Most likely yes. Will u get the answer here? Nope! =P

HINT: read the 2nd reply and try doing as it suggests. If that doesn't work ask at the appropriate thread instead of commiting necro to a 2yr old dead thread

Comment

Working...
                      X