Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Schoolmate 2 (Demo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Schoolmate 2 (Demo)

This is the new game from Illusion.
    Schoolmate 2

Official Page: http://www.illusion.jp/preview/school2/index.html

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=680924

Release: 25th of June, 2010 RELEASED!

Thanks to Inquisitor for this Picture:

You can find character information, etc. directly here:
    Schoolmate2.anime-angels.net

UPDATE: Trial released (06-07-2010):
    Mirrors:
    mediafire (by Mmiayiuckoi)
    rapidshare (by tyrantrave)
    megaupload (repacked, by Inquisitor)

Update: Trial Patch v.1.10
    (notice: you need the trial to apply this patch)
    mediafire (by kotokotor)
    rapidshare (repacked, by Anonuser123) fixed!

Schoolmate 2 Trial English Launcher:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=167 (by TheShadow)

Schoolmate 2 Trial RegFixer:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...om#post2364063 (by TheShadow)
    Last edited by Anonuser123; 06-25-2010, 07:15 AM. Reason: fixed trial patch

• Yay! I made it on time!

So this is my first post on hongfire after having lurked on this forum for several years. Think of it as my contribution.

<crosses his fingers and hopes he won't make a fool of himself>
    I proudly present the crack for Schoolmate 2!

Yes, you read it right. The game is not even out and I already have made a crack? The point is the program I'm attaching is not merely patching some bytes in the executable. It first analyzes the binary to find the routines that look like the ones used by Illusion for copy protection.
    Obviously, the crack doesn't translate anything so it will be superceded by TheShadow's launcher as soon as the game is out.
    Neverthless, I thought of such a program as a challenge for me code and gain a lot of knowledge while coding. So yeah, I sat behind my computer and typed like crazy for the last week. I finally made it but due to time constraints (who needs a crack if they already got a launcher ) the finding functions are not as elaborate as I wanted them to be and as such are more error prone. However, I believe that even in this state, the crack will work.

To run the crack, drag the game executable onto IllusionCracker.exe.

Oh, did I mention that this program also cracks RealGirlfriend and Yuusha?
    (and probably anything that was out after AG3 inclusive)

Gee... if it turns out to not work with sm2 i'll be really pissed...
    Attached Files
    Spoiler
    Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
    Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• I know it has been mentioned that this game supports 3d glasses, but i also know that there are several kinds of 3d glasses you can buy. Does anyone know which particular set this game is supporting?
      (if someone has answered this already i apologize, i searched the thread but didn't find any answers to this question)

Comment

• Originally posted by zhiek_rhalst View Post
        Just know that you can't ever leave this gang without public humiliation. We. Have. Cookies!
        oh, cookies !!!? where ??? O:

Comment

• Originally posted by kh405 View Post
          I don't want cookies from you people, just give me something to fap to.
          Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
          "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
          I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• Originally posted by zhiek_rhalst View Post
            I am willing to bet massive sums of money that you are, in fact, not going to spend an entire week playing the game. Instead, you will play for a few hours, maybe even once in a while for a few days. And then you're going to get used to the limited scope of the sex and animations, and become bored with it. You will then search with ever increasing desperation for mods to expand the game experience. And after many have been used, you will discover that the game is granting you less and less satisfaction until none whatsoever is gained, and then you will stop and seek your candy elsewhere. That is, until the promise of a new Illusion game or possibly another Umemaro production comes out - the cycle will repeat until you realize how depressingly strange being attracted to cartoons is, and your shame will cause you to give up on Hongfire for the rest of your life, and turn on people you once called brothers and sisters in your hopeless attempt to distance yourself from the community.

Just know that you can't ever leave this gang without public humiliation. We. Have. Cookies!
            Tzk tzk you're wrong
            You cannot even imagine how much time i spent on schoolmate and homemate. To me they're not different from any other videogame, if they are good I play them until I'm done with them at 100%
            And since I'm a gamer, and not a depressed kid, I'll have fun. That's why Im'still here at 3.00 AM waiting for the game
            Also known as Romi / WadaKatsu

Comment

• Not sure how long I will be waiting, maybe til 2 AM, spend the time playing AG3 or something (so many custom girls for that, and I finally fixed an annoying crash bug, so I can play more)

Comment

• Originally posted by kh405 View Post
                You clearly don't know the rules of Hongfire. I'm going to give you a pass, though.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Waku Katsu View Post
                  Tzk tzk you're wrong
                  You cannot even imagine how much time i spent on schoolmate and homemate. To me they're not different from any other videogame, if they are good I play them until I'm done with them at 100%
                  And since I'm a gamer, and not a depressed kid, I'll have fun. That's why Im'still here at 3.00 AM waiting for the game

Black comedy: Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Comment

• Originally Posted by zhiek_rhalst View Post
                    "I am willing to bet massive sums of money that you are, in fact, not going to spend an entire week playing the game..."

Spoiler

Comment

• First of all that's satire your referring to and second wtf is with the triple post with the big ass pictures.
                      Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
                      "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
                      I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• They release the last flv movie on the official site
                        (No one talk about it ?)
                        Now we are all waiting for the game !

and the official update pack as well (more cloths and more hair styles)
                        Last edited by Yagamid; 06-24-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• I bet you guys are reloading the browser every 30 minutes.

Comment

• lol, this post will be hot soon

(I'm keep checking every hour)

By the way Japan is 9.37am right now
                            maybe I go get some sleep first

Zzzzz........
                            Last edited by Yagamid; 06-24-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gui0010 View Post
                              I bet you guys are reloading the browser every 30 minutes.
                              no torrent does not appear within hours
                              have to wait another 6 or 10 hours or even until tomorrow

Comment

• not really
                                Hako and Schoolmate Sweet just come out as soon as they release

looks like just 3 hours after 10.00am in Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X