Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 2: Mods & Add-Ons Release News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 2: Mods & Add-Ons Release News

AG 2 MODDING SCENE- LATEST NEWS

MODS/ADDONS NEWS>
    - 2005-10-07 -
    Byblo has released a great new version (02b12) of his AG 2 Harem. You can download it here.

- 2005-07-20 -
    Kolyce released the Version 1.0 of his huge mod "AI 2 REDUX". Features:
    -Replaces all textures of the enviroment with bumbed and more detailed textures (except the pirate cave (with the curch) and the hidden Biko 3 area)
    -comes with an automatic installer and deinstaller (designed for Windows XP)
    -It doesn't interfere with already installed mods! You can keep your already installed mods and you can install new mods as ya like.

You can find the post with more pictures and information's -HERE-

- 2005-07-14 -
    Byblo has released a new version of his AG 2 Harem. Visit his website to d/l it.

- 2005-07-13 -
    Byblo released his great AG 2 FrontEnd named "AG 2 Harem". With his program, you can easily install and deinstall mods in no time. There's also a screenshot, so ya can finally see how the mod will change the appearance of your girl before ya install it, and information's given for each mod.

This program is working with 2 different mode which can be used together:
    -Materials, which are a selection of resource like tga, bmp, x and xP
    -Themes, which are a composition of materials, which permit to create a complete character (Chunli for example)

That mean that you can switch characters and other things like the guy attribute.
    As example, you can play with Chunli, and after that, change her to another character, of restore by default the game when you want.

You can find the AG 2 Harem website -HERE-
    Last edited by Kolyce; 05-06-2006, 04:06 AM.
    />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
    School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
    School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
    School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

• Originally posted by Master Lupin
    1. Yeah I figured you were ...

5. Dont worry that group died early in 2005 , the yahoo group for all ILLUSION GAMES(which I also admin) is still around , and I intend to point out these mods to people over there (though they will have to register like I did to get acess to them)

I just hoped that maybe there was some sort of clothes making graphic template file around, since no? I would say you guys are better at this than i originally thought>!
    well alessi once upload some UV files, which made work for modders, who know how to use em, a bit easier.

uv files look, more or less, like the crapy pic ive attached to this post lol
    Attached Files
    />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
    School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
    School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
    School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

Comment

• Originally posted by byblo

02b15 :
      Re-Added the total time popup when finished creating xFiles.
      Now the error popup when creating xP files about equals (& useless) x files is shown only once, at the end of main process.
      Fixed (lets hope...) a bug (inducted since ag2harem 02b06..) where : 1. Sending a x file, wasn't deleting its xP equivalent files into the history when normally it should (the consequence wasn't important, just a lose of time). 2. But the worst was... : Sending a xP file was deleting its x equivalent into the history list, which mean that the x file is lost for restoring later... (the consequence : the game data are corrupted even after a complete restore..) Thats why I recommend to restore all to clear the history and to use your clean backup files or reinstall the game (specially if you are a mod releaser)
      The function for sending and restoring to pp encrypted files are finally made. (due to speed lack stuck at 0,5KB/s, at this time js2edit.exe still needed for pp containing wav files, but who care about these ?... It should be clarified for next versions)
      Good luck...

AG2Harem02b15_-_frontend_exe_only.zip

This is a major release (bugfix). Please update ASAP.
      enjoY -.-
      this link dose not work o,o

Comment

• Ok so i got the Girley2T stuff installed into harem and the AG2 patch installed. But after i customize the girl the entire game shuts down. What do you think causes this??
        This never happened b4 also.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBsin
          Ok so i got the Girley2T stuff installed into harem and the AG2 patch installed. But after i customize the girl the entire game shuts down. What do you think causes this??
          This never happened b4 also.
          Never had or heard about this problem...

So you

- installed AG2Fullpatch V3 HiRes with AG2harem HiRes?
          - than installed Girley2T into the new HiRes Harem?
          - than send the files into the game?
          - and last started the game?

What kind of customization have you done?
          Did you try to play the game without making any customizations (for testing)?
          Did you apply the patch on a clean (orignal DVD) or an unclean (modded) installation?
          Where exactly (on which place) does the game shut down and what do you get, an errormessage, a black screen, nothing?
          Did you try it a second time, installing everything like mentioned in the readme`s?

Need more input...

Comment

• Originally posted by TrugaNoS
            Never had or heard about this problem...

So you

- installed AG2Fullpatch V3 HiRes with AG2harem HiRes?
            - than installed Girley2T into the new HiRes Harem?
            - than send the files into the game?
            - and last started the game?

What kind of customization have you done?
            Did you try to play the game without making any customizations (for testing)?
            Did you apply the patch on a clean (orignal DVD) or an unclean (modded) installation?
            Where exactly (on which place) does the game shut down and what do you get, an errormessage, a black screen, nothing?
            Did you try it a second time, installing everything like mentioned in the readme`s?

Need more input...
            Ok so this is what i did.
            1. download the Ag2 patch v3 Hi-res , and the 2nd stocking, 2nd release exes
            2. took all the files in the harem folder and put it somewhere else so i wont lose it
            3. completely uninstalled the ag2 and reinstalled it into a folder with nothing in it
            4. put all the old harem mods into the harem folders and installed the Hi-res exes into the folder.
            5. enabled all of your hi-res and nothing else on harem.
            6. ran the game, choose my name, customized the girl, made her name, selected to agree with all settings, girl swims toward screen, screen turns white and...
            7. i'm back at my desktop.
            Last edited by BBsin; 05-28-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBsin
              6. ran the game, choose my name, customized the girl, made her name, selected to agree with all settings, girl swims toward screen, screen turns white and...
              7. i'm back at my desktop.
              That remembering me something but what?... Guess you're not the only one.

Originally posted by wottyy
              this link dose not work o,o
              Here you have : official ag2harem download page
              artificial girl 2 kodu kiwi! no... doku! wiki!
              ag2harem official site u_u (actual version is 02b18)

Comment

• Yes, I`ve heard of that problem, too... but before HiRes was out.

I don`t know anymore what was ment with it, I think you`ll have to search these threads for that kind of problems...

I never had this, neither on the old install with AG2FullPatch V2 nor on the new one with AG2FullPatch V3 HiRes.

Edit: Ok, I found this post, it should solve the problem....

Originally posted by PsyQo
                This is my first post on hongfire (Hi All!).

I downloaded Artificial Girl 2 two days ago and couldn't get it to work. As some of you I had the problem that after character creation the window became white and then the game crashed (in my case a popup was presented first).

After the usual things you do to try to fix a problem (search on the internet, reinstall, try the game with no patches at all etc. etc.) it still wasn't working. Luckily I know a bit about debugging, so I started AG2 from within a debugger to locate the problem.

A couple of hours searching later I noticed something was acting really weird in the handling of paths/filenames (a bit earlier than where the error was generated). So I suspected I had found the root of the problem and a quick test showed I was right.

"So what was it?! TELL US!!"

Ofcourse I will. The problem where dots in the path leading to AG2!
                My path was something like: C:\Games\Artificial.Girl.2\, when I changed it to C:\Games\AG2\ (in the registry too) it all worked just fine.

It could be that spaces or other non-alpha characters cause the same behaviour, but I haven't tested that.

I hope this fixes the 'white screen of despair' problem for some people.

Extra info:
                * This was on a US Windows XP SP2 installation with Asian language support.
                * Athlon XP2000+
                * 512 MB Ram
                * Geforce TI4600 with the newest drivers (81.63 as of this writing)
                * Dual screen setup with main resolution of 1600*1200 32bit

Here the link to the original post and the answers....

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=34421&page=30
                Last edited by TrugaNoS; 05-28-2006, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Well... actually i just got it fixed. I just installed a new game into another one of my harddrives and it works just fine now. thx for helping though.

Comment

Special thank.. i love your mods
                    Now we can start thinking of an Artificial Girl 2 HiRes Release

But here you have two other mesh mods by our japanese friends (up0186+up0187). These are tits meshes to be used with 590 private parts, works fine on default body...

These are two different tits mods with two tit-versions, one with soft nipples and one with hard ones. Both are made AG2Harem ready, no textures included.

Download Rocket_Milk (up0186)
                    Download Normally_Milk (up0187)

And here is again the Slim_Face mesh mod (up0203) which had been posted in the other thread:

Download Slim_Face (up0203)

I get a warning in harem " duplicate files detected ,please finalise your mod"

will I still be able to go back to the 590's default jugs? I'm sure the answer is it probably is ok to run these magnificent knockers , but someone else is going to ask this anyways , so we might as well answer the question now. Also users should notice his files include version 1 and version 2 files for each of the titty meshes , im guessing version 1 files arent for use with the latest Girly 2 release.

update: dont try to load both version 1&2 of the meshes into harem folder , or you will get the duplicate files error. (running hi res you only need version 2 meshes).
                    Last edited by Master Lupin; 05-28-2006, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Lupin
                      I get a warning in harem " duplicate files detected ,please finalise your mod"
                      1) There are NO DUBLICATES in these mods, you copied the files in the incorrect way into AG2Harem. Do not copy the main folder of the archiv, copy the two subfolders! The ones which look like AG2 materials folders

2) This is not my mod, I just made an already released mod AG2harem ready

3) This mod has nothing to do with Girley2T or any HiRes structure, there are even no textures included.

4) For what reason do you want to send V1 and v2 ???

Comment

• New natural Pussy!
                        We compose with Girley2T 2ND
                        My the first mod which I have prepared for you.
                        Next time, I shall work above improvement
                        Your remarks, will be useful to me.
                        (excuse, I the foreigner)

file zip http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBEQ42R9
                        pass - http://elysion.biz/
                        Last edited by koks; 11-29-2007, 10:39 AM.
                        Artificial Girl 2: <1> <2> <3> <4>
                        The Elder Scrolls IV: <1> <2> <3>

Comment

• Err,

I tried to install the V3 Hires patch and it says that it needs something like 6.5 gig free space.

I'm really curios about it. But since I'm a little short on free HD space, how can it be that a 138 requires 6.5 gig on and after installation?
                          Is this a bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Highway
                            Err,

I tried to install the V3 Hires patch and it says that it needs something like 6.5 gig free space.

I'm really curios about it. But since I'm a little short on free HD space, how can it be that a 138 requires 6.5 gig on and after installation?
                            Is this a bug?
                            No this isn`t a bug, that`s life, I`m sorry, these are really 6,5 GB!
                            Last edited by TrugaNoS; 05-29-2006, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Highway
                              I'm really curios about it. But since I'm a little short on free HD space,
                              If you're on 2K/XP, try to compress your AI2 folder (maybe with the tool on AG2Harem), you'll save alot of space...
                              Seriously?
                              Don't expect something serious from me... ^^'

Comment

No this isn`t a bug, that`s life, I`m sorry, these are really 6,5 GB!

Hmm, ok.

So I don't know but it looks like pretty normal Illusion stuff ingame.

Do I have to activate something or are these the high res models?

thx @ Danhanil for the compression hint.

A little question regarding that though.
                                When I install something new via Harem, does the programm handel the decompressing of the old files automaticly or can something new be installed while the old stuff is still compressed?
                                Last edited by Lost Highway; 05-29-2006, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X