Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 2: Mods & Add-Ons Release News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 2: Mods & Add-Ons Release News

AG 2 MODDING SCENE- LATEST NEWS

MODS/ADDONS NEWS>
    - 2005-10-07 -
    Byblo has released a great new version (02b12) of his AG 2 Harem. You can download it here.

- 2005-07-20 -
    Kolyce released the Version 1.0 of his huge mod "AI 2 REDUX". Features:
    -Replaces all textures of the enviroment with bumbed and more detailed textures (except the pirate cave (with the curch) and the hidden Biko 3 area)
    -comes with an automatic installer and deinstaller (designed for Windows XP)
    -It doesn't interfere with already installed mods! You can keep your already installed mods and you can install new mods as ya like.

You can find the post with more pictures and information's -HERE-

- 2005-07-14 -
    Byblo has released a new version of his AG 2 Harem. Visit his website to d/l it.

- 2005-07-13 -
    Byblo released his great AG 2 FrontEnd named "AG 2 Harem". With his program, you can easily install and deinstall mods in no time. There's also a screenshot, so ya can finally see how the mod will change the appearance of your girl before ya install it, and information's given for each mod.

This program is working with 2 different mode which can be used together:
    -Materials, which are a selection of resource like tga, bmp, x and xP
    -Themes, which are a composition of materials, which permit to create a complete character (Chunli for example)

That mean that you can switch characters and other things like the guy attribute.
    As example, you can play with Chunli, and after that, change her to another character, of restore by default the game when you want.

You can find the AG 2 Harem website -HERE-
    Last edited by Kolyce; 05-06-2006, 04:06 AM.
    />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
    School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
    School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
    School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

• Originally posted by Delhanil
    If you're on 2K/XP, try to compress your AI2 folder (maybe with the tool on AG2Harem), you'll save alot of space...
    I definitely agree with this piece of advice and IMHO more people should know about this.

I've never had 6.5 GB free recently (my free space is closer to a 3GB maximum) and, because my entire AI2 folder was compressed all the time, I could install the V3 patch without any problems.

So, if you play your cards right, you don't really need 6.5 GB.

Comment

• Guys,
      I installed AG2Harem V.3 successfully and Girley2T, but now when I run the game it takes a very long time to change from scene to scene. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me.

Wildbill

Comment

• Originally posted by wielder
        I definitely agree with this piece of advice and IMHO more people should know about this.

I've never had 6.5 GB free recently (my free space is closer to a 3GB maximum) and, because my entire AI2 folder was compressed all the time, I could install the V3 patch without any problems.

So, if you play your cards right, you don't really need 6.5 GB.
        Compressing the hdd space is one possiblility to save webspace but you have the problem of performance again. A game with compressed data will work slowlier than the uncompressed version, expecially the Harem losses speed.

@wschneid: yes, this is an issue of the HiRes Slots, switching between scenes and changing clothes in the clothes menu need more time, so you need a fast computer

@Lost Highway: Seems than you have installed the AG2FullPatch V3 HiRes only. It`s like the name already sais, this is not a game mod, it`s a patch. This patch prepaires AG2 and AG2Harem to be used with HiRes textures (You should read a bit more...)

One of the texture based mods with HiRes textures is Girley2T. Install this and you will see the difference...

Comment

• hi again!

i instal the body tipe of girl_No1 whit harem... but the texture (private part) does not agree with the body tipe

what is the appropriate texture for this body tipe???

Comment

• Originally posted by NEMESIS20
            hi again!

i instal the body tipe of girl_No1 whit harem... but the texture (private part) does not agree with the body tipe

what is the appropriate texture for this body tipe???
            NO IMAGESHACK!!!
            />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
            School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
            School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
            School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

Comment

• Originally posted by TrugaNoS
              1) There are NO DUBLICATES in these mods, you copied the files in the incorrect way into AG2Harem. Do not copy the main folder of the archiv, copy the two subfolders! The ones which look like AG2 materials folders

2) This is not my mod, I just made an already released mod AG2harem ready

3) This mod has nothing to do with Girley2T or any HiRes structure, there are even no textures included.

4) For what reason do you want to send V1 and v2 ???

As I later updated my post , so you would understand , that I fixed my own problem.
              update: dont try to load both version 1&2 of the meshes into harem folder , or you will get the duplicate files error. (running hi res you only need version 2 meshes).
              If you do the mod in harem only load version 2 folder for Girly2 509 bodies, these are nice meshes , but the right breast has artifact distorting in close up range sex encounters (milk version - is basically boobs shaped like Marilyn Monroe's and other 1950's era pinups- worth trying! )

Comment

• [QUOTE=madman71]This is something I don

Comment

• New Pussy
                  Authors Artis and koks
                  screen:

zip http://rapidshare.de/files/21870442/Pussy1a.zip.html
                  Artificial Girl 2: <1> <2> <3> <4>
                  The Elder Scrolls IV: <1> <2> <3>

Comment

• New Pussy
                    Authors Artis and koks
                    Russian Pussy

zip Pussy 2 - http://rapidshare.de/files/21872339/Pussy_2.zip.html

Write responses
                    Last edited by koks; 05-31-2006, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Following Pussy
                      Authors Artis and koks

zip - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZDBEB0D
                      pass - http://elysion.biz/
                      Write responses
                      Last edited by koks; 11-29-2007, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Following
                        Authors Artis and koks

zip http://rapidshare.de/files/21875815/Pussy4.zip.html

Write responses
                        Last edited by koks; 05-31-2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Pussy - the Meeting with Siberia
                          Authors Artis and koks

zip Pussy5c - http://rapidshare.de/files/21877317/Pussy5c.zip.html

Write responses
                          Last edited by koks; 05-31-2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• koks

Nice job with the mods and all, but geez, could you have not found a way to do this with ONE fricking post! I'd give reps if it wasn't for this...

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                            >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• wurlox
                              Excuse, I the foreigner.
                              I spread Posts in process of readiness on rapidshare,
                              On this so it has turned out.
                              Next time I shall lay out all in one post.
                              Not all I understand up to the end.
                              Excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox
                                koks

Nice job with the mods and all, but geez, could you have not found a way to do this with ONE fricking post! I'd give reps if it wasn't for this...
                                i think it was a good job he done. yes the post was a bit long. but ther was no need to be rude to the guy was ther. you could of been bit more nice about it yes?
                                Last edited by wottyy; 05-31-2006, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X