Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 2: Mods & Add-Ons Release News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 2: Mods & Add-Ons Release News

AG 2 MODDING SCENE- LATEST NEWS

MODS/ADDONS NEWS>
    - 2005-10-07 -
    Byblo has released a great new version (02b12) of his AG 2 Harem. You can download it here.

- 2005-07-20 -
    Kolyce released the Version 1.0 of his huge mod "AI 2 REDUX". Features:
    -Replaces all textures of the enviroment with bumbed and more detailed textures (except the pirate cave (with the curch) and the hidden Biko 3 area)
    -comes with an automatic installer and deinstaller (designed for Windows XP)
    -It doesn't interfere with already installed mods! You can keep your already installed mods and you can install new mods as ya like.

You can find the post with more pictures and information's -HERE-

- 2005-07-14 -
    Byblo has released a new version of his AG 2 Harem. Visit his website to d/l it.

- 2005-07-13 -
    Byblo released his great AG 2 FrontEnd named "AG 2 Harem". With his program, you can easily install and deinstall mods in no time. There's also a screenshot, so ya can finally see how the mod will change the appearance of your girl before ya install it, and information's given for each mod.

This program is working with 2 different mode which can be used together:
    -Materials, which are a selection of resource like tga, bmp, x and xP
    -Themes, which are a composition of materials, which permit to create a complete character (Chunli for example)

That mean that you can switch characters and other things like the guy attribute.
    As example, you can play with Chunli, and after that, change her to another character, of restore by default the game when you want.

You can find the AG 2 Harem website -HERE-
    Last edited by Kolyce; 05-06-2006, 04:06 AM.
    />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
    School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
    School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
    School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

• Nice?!

Originally posted by wottyy
    i think it was a good job he done. yes the post was a bit long. but ther was no need to be rude to the guy was ther. you could of been bit more nice about it yes?
    I did say that I liked the work done, but I DO NOT condone spamming the thread with 5 postings in a row and I'm sure the HF admins don't like it either.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• I ask you to not argue,
      Connect my messages in one post who it can.
      Everyone Pussy has the work, therefore takes the place.
      I wanted faster and to lay out more them for you, in process of readiness.
      To litter a forum I did not want and did not think of it.
      Next time, I shall spread on one fashion in day if so it will be better.

Excuse, if I have not correctly written.
      Last edited by koks; 05-31-2006, 03:40 PM.
      Artificial Girl 2: <1> <2> <3> <4>
      The Elder Scrolls IV: <1> <2> <3>

Comment

• Originally posted by koks
        Pussy - the Meeting with Siberia
        Authors Artis and koks

zip Pussy5c - http://rapidshare.de/files/21877317/Pussy5c.zip.html

Write responses

FACEHUGGERS!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Just to let you guys know that I haven't forgoten about you. I have been putting together some quirky mods that I've collected over the past couple of months, and am testing them as I write this. So I should have another mod package up within a few days.
          Last edited by wurlox; 06-02-2006, 02:56 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox
            Just to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you.
            Glad to hear that

Comment

• We continue to improve quality!
              Perfect Pussy
              Authors - Artis and koks

zip - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P1FAC7W3
              pass - http://elysion.biz/
              Write responses.
              Enjoy game.
              Last edited by koks; 11-29-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by koks
                We continue to improve quality!
                Perfect Pussy
                Authors - Artis and koks
                zip - http://rapidshare.de/files/22012176/Pussy6a.zip.html
                Write responses.
                Enjoy game.
                use the harem material to remove the copyright tag on your pics

PS: nice work. too much pussies for me tho (in such a short time). pussy mania, you could say
                />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
                School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
                School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
                School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

Comment

• Kolyce
                  Pussy is that, what for we come into this game.
                  At people different taste. There is a choice.
                  Excuse, but at me it is ready three more pussy for you.
                  I do not want them to hide from all.
                  After that, we shall engage in another.
                  (excuse, if I not correctly write, I the foreigner)

Comment

• cat mod

is some one (or could some one) make a cat mood i know thers one hear but its a bit old aney way just asking =) pm me if your working or thinking of doing one thank you

Comment

• All our materials, it is possible to use with help AG2 Harem (v02b16).
                      To insert files into a folder materials AG2 Harem (v02b16).
                      Authors - Artis and koks.
                      Version Pussy6 - Shaved pubes.

zip - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9510U77M

Light Pussy

zip - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BA7IU59B

Natural Pussy

zip - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=STVJ2RHS
                      pass - http://elysion.biz/
                      Cheerful a picture has at present ended.
                      What we shall update further?
                      Last edited by koks; 11-29-2007, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• cat mod

some thing like this with tail & ears Click image for larger version

Name:	sample6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	4781988

Comment

• Well it's been a while, but I haven't been entirely idle the past month. I've still been fiddling around with JS2anim and I've come up with a "fixed" (in quotations because it's possible not everyone will agree) missionary sex animation.

My only real objective was to line up the male and female private parts better and to get rid of some of the more blatant clipping. It's not perfect: there's still a bunch of minor clipping issues, and I'm not entirely happy with where her hands are in some cases, but I'm going to leave it. What with my procrastination and perfectionist tendencies it'd take me another month or two to get some pretty minor things sorted out, so I've turned my attention to the other sex animations instead.

Since not everyone can get JS2Anim working to apply .ani files I've tried something different this time: I made a .xP file that should work with Harem. One downside is the file size: the .ani file is 141kb (33kb compressed) and the .xP file is 1045kb (127kb compressed), but if doing this means more people will be able to check out my animation then so be it.

I'd appreciate any feedback, be it, "This looks great Flood!" or, "your stupid .xP file corrupted my other Harem stuff!" or even, "errr Flood, his dick is coming through her stomach..." I've tested it a little bit with Harem myself and didn't have any errors so I hope it's okay. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Note: I'm using the 590 dick meshes since the original dick looks like crap. I'm not entirely sure what it will look like with other dick meshes so let me know if you find it works well with another dick as well. I already know it doesn't work very well with the original, but the original never worked very well anyway.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Flood; 06-04-2006, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Flood]Well it's been a while, but I haven't been entirely idle the past month. I've still been fiddling around with JS2anim and I've come up with a "fixed" (in quotations because it's possible not everyone will agree) missionary sex animation.

cant get it to work o,o
                            Last edited by wottyy; 06-04-2006, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• does anyone have the alt tab mod handy ? been looking for it for nearly 3 hrs now no luck i would greatly appreciate it if you can give me a link

Comment

• Posted by zaqwsx
                                does anyone have the alt tab mod handy ? been looking for it for nearly 3 hrs now no luck i would greatly appreciate it if you can give me a link
                                This is not the first time I'm saying this. Nearly all materials (not counting latest ones) can be found from Mirage's wonderful website http://ag2mod.free.fr/index.html. The site has been up for a long time now.
                                Last edited by finwave; 06-06-2006, 11:25 AM.
                                Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550, 2,33 Ghz
                                Video Card: GeForce 8600 GTS, 512 MB
                                RAM: 2,00 Ghz

Comment

Working...
                                X