Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] School Mate 2 discussion and FAQ (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] School Mate 2 discussion and FAQ (read first post!)

This is a general discussion of the game School Mate 2.
    Read the School Mate 2 wiki to learn more about the game and how to install it.

Game info
    Help and FAQ
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patch (i.e. SM2 Plus/Additional data), English translations, uncensor and more (all you need to get started).
    Official Patches and Addons
    WARNING: ALL MODS BELOW REQUIRE SCHOOL MATE 2 PLUS/ADDITIONAL DATA
    Spoiler

Launcher
    Translations
    Uncensoring
    Mods
    Tools
    Cheats
    Other Useful Links

Please write me a PM if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post.

Attached gameplay.jpg was translated by remymartin1986.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 03-07-2016, 05:45 AM. Reason: Add new subs

• Originally posted by moduz94 View Post
    randomness??? NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    But with anal they mean The ANAL itself or the DOGGY postion???? because with the ANAL one you cannot get "In front of" the frigging locker!!!!
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER

Comment

• the tongue out seems random to me as well and i have yet to unlock the locker scene :|, mebbe the reason the replay option/comment was made to save those rare events, so anyone saved those events? (they are stored in teh data folder /replay)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rugalisk View Post
        the tongue out seems random to me as well and i have yet to unlock the locker scene :|, mebbe the reason the replay option/comment was made to save those rare events, so anyone saved those events? (they are stored in teh data folder /replay)
        NO NO NO REPLAY SHARE!!!! WE CAN'T GIVE UP NOW!!!!

IT BECAME MY QUEST NOW!!!! FOR MY HONOR!!!!I WILL GET THE FRIGGING LOCKER SCENEEEEEEEE!!!! (LOL)
        BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER

Comment

• lolz, btw in the storage room, you can directly be on the locker room door...

Comment

• does anyone know how to repack a folder into a .pp file ( so i can use ruru interface translation )

Comment

• In the first page it is said that the alternative torrent from bok141 is untested, I downloaded this one and it's working fine, no problems at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerty90 View Post
                I've got a strange problem here. The game works and i do get the still scene's where all the talking is but I get a black screen when the 3d scene starts. There is sound though and i notice that when i press esc that the menu comes up because then the sound stops. So the game works and such, but there is just that black screen at the moment where you actually "play"
                Anyone has any idea what is causing this?
                Anyone any idea?

Comment

• If anyone is interested, here's the save file with all the memories unlocked(which includes the True End): Save File
                  Last edited by TenshiMKII; 06-28-2010, 10:46 AM.
                  Technology
                  Enhanced
                  Nano-Powered
                  Superior
                  Heaven's
                  Integrator

MKII

Comment

• i play with the savegame of "nintendo" and i can't manage to get off the condom : (
                    Is there someone who knows how to do that ????
                    i've seen the question in older post but not the answer ...
                    thanks for your help !

Comment

• well , just see your post after send mine, TenshiMKII

thanks for your save file, with it, no condom anymore : )

Comment

• please anyone know how to transform a folder to a .pp file ????

Comment

• As far i recall it just drag the folder back to on the extractor.

btw: i can't get star 3, 6, 12 & 17.

On 3 she simply won't collapse... don't know why...

On 6: are there any other conditions?

12: Thoung is out... no star

17: may be my fault. didn't try it with both, breasts and face...
                          Last edited by CompilerError; 06-28-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cetra00 View Post
                            Yup I have no idea what's going on in this game. Next scene starts with who you quit with last scene not based on first position picked. I also made the girls do that Illusion tongue sticking out orgasm thing and I have no idea how.
                            Originally posted by Zeid View Post
                            The Girls clothing depends on which personality u start the H-scene with.
                            Ex. If u start the H-scene with Yukariko she wears black knee Socks and white lingerie, while if u started with Suho she would wear full on those transparent bunny girl? socks and red lingerie.

Also Lurk3r no more ;p.
                            I went through a few tries on this, and I think I can say with some certainty that the key to choosing which personality to start with does indeed depend on which girl you climax with in the previous H-scene you were in.

Let's say you initially started with Yukariko, you have Yukariko's black stockings and her cute white lingerie. Now let's say you want to shag Kohaku for the next H-scene.

Easy, when you're still humping Yukariko, switch to Kohaku and then cum her/make her climax, then end the scene.

Then when you pick the next H-scene, and voila, you start with Kohaku with her short white socks and yellow lingerie.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• any idea about star no. 6, 10, and 18? wiki seems doesn't help at all ;_;
                              Real & Esthetic Play Story Translation (Download Here)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGrau View Post
                                As far i recall it just drag the folder back to on the extractor.

btw: i can't get star 3, 6, 12 & 17.

On 3 she simply won't collapse... don't know why...

She does collapse. Get each girl to cum with you in a row, then left click drag right and she collapses. Been confirmed.

And of course if you switch girls, whoever you switched you start with.

Wow full save. Seriously event 18 isn't like a hidden scene because there's a hidden scene for the first 3 maps so i was thinking there was one for the other 3. need to know T-T

Comment

Working...
                                X