Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[RPG Maker] GOR Hentai Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RPG Maker] GOR Hentai Collection

removed due complains, now downloadable as pdf file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7in4ejr7pmt2w5t
    Last edited by Moonchaos; 09-22-2010, 09:55 AM.
    Other Worlds Quest Walktrough 1.1 (pw: owq)
    Sakura Toubatsuroku Walktrough 0.9 (save as...)
    Demon Queen Walktrough 0.9
    Walktrough Kunoichi Ninpocho 1
    Walktrough Kunoichi Ninpocho 2
    Walktrough Kunoichi Ninpocho 3

that is a very nice list. Is there any chance of getting download links for them, or at least an idea of where to find them?

Comment

I REALLY apreciate the sentiment, and you did a great job on the list, its very handy...
      BUT

GODDAMMIT! Has it ever occured to you that maybe theres a REASON weve been so deliberatley obtuse about this stuff!?! Have you read any of the threads?
      PLEASE at least go through and remove the japanese names from the list... theres a reason there are no links on the wiki to hongfire.... I Just saw a link to this thread on BF-SNS's irc channel, and its not even1.5 hours old.... They are already talking about adding a jp ridddle to the page to keep the foreigners out.
      Posts like this one make it Even more difficult to follow the progress of/aquire these games. Plans ARE in the works to setup a 2ch style link request in the not too distant future. Until then if you want to download them please follow the exsisting threads, OR use google.

Besides it would work better if you just added all this to the wiki.... that way you can still provide an excellent guide, but you dont make life difficult for those of us trying to find/play/translate these games.
      Also, I know it isnt immediatley obvious, but pictures are just about 100% useless in the case of the BF games, they all LOOK pretty much the same, its how they play and how well they are written/scripted that sets them apart. Also, no point in rating them. So much personal preference involved that its almost totally pointless.
      Last edited by gandalfrockman; 09-10-2010, 05:39 PM.

Comment

okay when it's put in that way I actually have to agree with gandalfrockman about the list, but for now we may just have to do a wait and see about what will happen...

Comment

Never heard of Tears of Inferno. Most RPG Maker 200 games do NOT support a file lock feature though, so you should be able to just go in and check the game files to see if there's any H. I'd do it myself, but I can't seem to find the game.

Comment

nothing will "happen" ... nothing obvious; these sites will just become even harder to locate, harder to identify, and harder to actually get into. as long as this list doesnt grow or become popular/megathread-ish it will likely be temporary. The wiki list is a solid reference, but unlikely to generate "buzz" and contains no screenshots, worst case we will get a couple of misinformed Members of said communitys coming over here to talk some trash 2ch style, and explain why everyone who isnt from japan is a terrible person who should go kill themselves.

Comment

Nice list, saw some games I wouldn't mind playing and others that make me shake my head in disappointment. It's my own personal ideal so I don't try to spread or convince people of it but I think any game that take pictures from another game is crap. I absolutely hate them and ironicly, I love BF games but find myself not playing them because they are the main culprit of this. Of course there are exceptions like fan-made, artbook, or even pics from doujin and games where you can create your own char (Like the 3D one some rpgs are using).

Comment

@gandalfrockman Sorry about that, i didnt know that they try to track down their sources, besides most of them are complete and free
                I change the Japanese titles to the Atlas v14 Translation, you can tell me if you have a better traslated Title.

Tears of Inferno has H-Pics, but only in form of the puzzels. I didnt get enough with my savefile yet.

Comment

Just a note: Legend of Queen Opala is a RPG Maker XP game, not a RPG Maker VX game.
                  Click to see the discussion thread about my version of RQ

Comment

Deletet and moved to Wiki
                    Last edited by Moonchaos; 09-12-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonchaos View Post
                      @gandalfrockman Sorry about that, i didnt know that they try to track down their sources, besides most of them are complete and free
                      I change the Japanese titles to the Atlas v14 Translation, you can tell me if you have a better traslated Title.

Tears of Inferno has H-Pics, but only in form of the puzzels. I didnt get enough with my savefile yet.
                      If your sorry then WTF are you continuing to make things worse by expanding your list here?
                      and Im still confused why you cant just add this stuff to the wiki instead?!
                      Why ignore the hard work everyone else is doing, and redo it in a less accessible format?

Comment

Well the wiki is mixed with all other Games from GOR, and if i post my things there, it will be even more confusing.
                        Besides, my the collection idea will be lost, noone wanna check like 100 Games if he only want to look for RPG Maker titles.
                        I tried to find most of these Games there and guess what, i didnt find anything. (maybe some are too old or got other names)
                        Screenshots are even worse than the titles.

And of course they already knew what Hongfire have, even they are taking things from here.
                        Cause Google has a liking to Hongfire and you will find almost everything in the cache.

I dont make it harder, if they dont want to make there stuff appear, they dont let it.
                        Besides, RPG Maker Games are all freegames if you see it from the Judgment side, cause the RPG Maker is Freeware.
                        You just need to buy a Licence if you want to make money with it, cause you need to pay fot the included files (Copyright)

Comment

Originally posted by Moonchaos View Post
                          Well the wiki is mixed with all other Games from GOR, and if i post my things there, it will be even more confusing.
                          Besides, my the collection idea will be lost, noone wanna check like 100 Games if he only want to look for RPG Maker titles.
                          I tried to find most of these Games there and guess what, i didnt find anything. (maybe some are too old or got other names)
                          Screenshots are even worse than the titles.

And of course they already knew what Hongfire have, even they are taking things from here.
                          Cause Google has a liking to Hongfire and you will find almost everything in the cache.

I dont make it harder, if they dont want to make there stuff appear, they dont let it.
                          Besides, RPG Maker Games are all freegames if you see it from the Judgment side, cause the RPG Maker is Freeware.
                          You just need to buy a Licence if you want to make money with it, cause you need to pay fot the included files (Copyright)
                          1.Rpgmaker is NOT actually freeware. Thats why you usually need a crack.
                          2.theres no way they or anyone else can stop you from posting their exsisting stuff, but they can make it ALOT harder for us to get the new stuff, which means you wont find it since you are getting it from secondary and tertiary sources, who you are now shooting in the legs.
                          3.Most of them cant read very much english, not posting the japanese names and not posting screenshots works pretty well.
                          4.Nearly all of the authors have good reason to try and keep this stuff relatively quiet. They use images from commercial games, which is illegal. They get away with it right now because its such a small reclusive community.
                          5.Posting this stuff to the wiki would not make it more confusing, you could start a seperate page for each game, instead of a ridiculous multipage list that cant be sorted or organized.
                          6.Its EXTREMELY easy to find this stuff on the wiki, they all have entrys for engine and game type. If your confused by the wiki its likely you dont understand how its organized. or how to navigate/edit the wiki.
                          7. your collection Idea will not be lost, You could also put together a page on the wiki (with NO character limit I might add) for your listing of rpgmaker stuff, then you could link the entrys on your list to the base entrys on the table. that would also make easier for other people to add to the list.
                          8.we all know this site gets google scraped like crazy, thats WHY we have avoided using the japanese names so far.

Whys it ok on the wiki and not here? They watch hongfire, many of them with a burning hatred. After all the shit with vhwiki, anise , associated drama, they post links here and say to the rest of their community: "SEE FUCKING FOREIGNERS STEALING/EXPOSING OUR WORK!" and whip the rest of the community into a burning mob. Do you have links to the authors blogs, or hell do you even give the name of the author whose work your posting? no you dont, and even I can see how that would offend them. Its insulting and disrespectful no matter what country your from.

The divorcing of the wiki from hongfire is intentional. to avoid the badblood and foul mood that is STILL directed at hongfire from being directed at the wiki as well, and I think care is being taken to ensure that the wiki DOES at the very least list the authors name when it's provided.

We've been at this crap for about two years now, and everytime somebody does something like this (here or elsewhere) its a giant mess of drama somewhere. You have to realize we arent dealing with one person we are dealing with a community and while many of the individuals in that community are quite rational, Alot of them are batshit crazy, and recent events have (understandably) NOT engendered a sense of trust or cooperation.

I want to emphasize that you have a great idea, and I like it very much, and your execution has been very solid, its just that your choice of location could prevent us from getting more of this stuff or at the very least make it take a hell of a lot longer.

EDITn a completely unrelated note Are your ratings based on the assumption that the player cant read any japanese or use any translation software? The King and the Six Princesses HAREM deserves far better than a 5/10, especially considering how much more consistent and superior the writing/story is relative to the rest of them. AND how much more balanced the game is while the mechanics arent that complex or original, if you can actually read whats going on its considerably easier then most of the games you listed, but you have it listed as very hard.
                          Last edited by gandalfrockman; 09-11-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

i smell smoke.

Comment

...and where there is smoke there is likely fire. So as a suggestion of a possible way to extingwish the blaze before it begins maybe Moonchaos should move this list to a new page on the wiki like gandalfrockman has suggested, and then make a request to the Hongfire moderators to have this thread locked to prevent further posting. Then if anyone from the japanese community (that we are trying NOT to get even more angry at us) sees that we are taking a more respectful approach to getting and discussing these games we MIGHT be able to start fixing the bridges that have been and are currently being destroyed.

edit: also Moonchaos we are not mad at you. Like gandalfrockman said we do in fact appreciat the list that you have made, so I don't want there to be any bad blood between anyone over this subbgect. And also if you feel that the wiki is poorly organized then maybe you should do something about it, even if that is just making suggestions to the people that are doing most of the organizing.
                              Last edited by blackfocker; 09-11-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X