Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Translating the game: Rance 02 -the rebellious Maidens-. People needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanatos!

You are to pm Archdemon from the mirrormoon and yandere forums immediately! He might help you how to insert the text back again into the game!

I would do it myself, but I have no idea of anything.

Comment

• Kichikuou Rance music question from long ago:

If you don't have any music, then you have to burn a physical copy of the CD and actually put it in your CD-drive, because that's how the game runs its music.
      Maybe I had wanted it this way.
      Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
      Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
      I'm finally free from your cruelty.
      HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

• Ok, thanks.

Comment

• Made some leeway installing that program but for every error solved there's another one in its place...
          Some sort of audiodecoder issue when i try to "make" command.
          So yeah...
          If anyone knows what that means.
          Otherwise I'm no help
          4xm errors...what the heck is going on?
          several people are telling me that it sounds enfle doesn't work...Don't know. My two cents.
          Last edited by Jazzcats; 01-08-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zweiterversuch View Post
            EDIT: I think I found something that converts .BMP into .QNT and .QNT into .ALD
            Do you need that?
            OHHHH!!! You found something like that? Thats great! I would gladly take that off of your hands.

Edit: @Count: shot an email to my friend who has ubuntu (also a programmer by the way) have not heard back yet, but I will post right after he contacts me.
            Last edited by Thanatos1321; 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazzcats View Post
              Made some leeway installing that program but for every error solved there's another one in its place...
              Some sort of audiodecoder issue when i try to "make" command.
              So yeah...
              If anyone knows what that means.
              Otherwise I'm no help
              4xm errors...what the heck is going on?
              several people are telling me that it sounds enfle doesn't work...Don't know. My two cents.
              No, I have no idea about what it could mean and why why should care of the audio codecs for Enfle...
              I tried to complile Enfle on my computer, but it seems I lack the C libraries (GCC) needed.
              It took me all the morning to understand what I was looking for (the development package for my distro) and find it. Now it's downloading.
              After that it'd better work, because I'm running out of patience.

EDIT: OK, I managed to install the freaking thing.
              Now, it seems the difficult part is coming: getting it to actually do something...

@zweiterversuch
              I think I found something that converts .BMP into .QNT and .QNT into .ALD
              Isn't that the QNT2BMP from the SDK? I didn't follow with attention the most techincal parts of the thread, but I tought someone (Count Zero?) said it worked...
              Last edited by The Rogue Trader; 01-08-2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• @Count: He said he will do it so just send him everything to his email. You should probably tell him exactly what needs to be done.

By the way Count, how do you get the crass system 4 thing you posted work?
                Last edited by Thanatos1321; 01-09-2011, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• I don't know if it is the same. Mine is called Alicecg2.
                  Looks like this:

and came together with super nice bmps of an Alicegame I don't know about:

Comment

• Not the same. But you can send me it if you want. That guy totally looks like rance.

Comment

• Ok.

Btw, I am on Aim right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos1321 View Post
                        Not the same. But you can send me it if you want. That guy totally looks like rance.
                        That is Rance! In his 'Demon Lord' ending from Kichikuoh, with the demon Satella. The first picture might be of that orphan girl from Rance 6, in a Zeth school uniform. And the last picture is, of course, Miki as the Demon Lord Little Princess. Gahahaha!!

Comment

• Please don't post email adresses on public forums

Originally posted by Thanatos1321 View Post
                          He said he will do it so just send him everything to his email at
                          I hope he will do it, because I'm totally at loss with Enfle. It returns a bizarre error message, exactly the same regardless I input a .vsp image, a good JPEG image or just a bunch of characters. Exact pathnames do not change the result.
                          Maybe I did something wrong while compiling/installing it, or maybe I should have added some plugin, or maybe the program is OK and I just got the syntax wrong, I don't know.
                          I could email the author (the program is still updated and supported), but truth is: I had enough of linux for at least some months. Let's see what your friend will get.

Just, in name of your friendship, don't put his name in clear on a public forum, where it will be read and processed by data recovery robots that will sell his address to spammers. Moderators are very strict about these things, and they are right.
                          So I strongly suggest you (and anyone that happened to quote your post) to remove the address (there are PMs for these thinghs) or at the very least to put in some encrypted form (like "name AT domain.com").

Comment

• fine i'll change it, he doesn't care but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos1321 View Post
                              By the way Count, how do you get the crass system 4 thing you posted work?
                              It works almost exactly, like the tool i posted to extract the vsp fro the ald archive.
                              You need to run a "command window", don't know the exact english name, but i hope it is understandable.
                              To get this in Windows XP for example, click on the windows Start button, then on Run..., there you enter cmd and you should have it. Navigate it like good old DOS.

AssaGe is for recompiling and CraGe is for cracking the archive. Starting one of the exes without parameters should explain how the parameters work.
                              Haven't tested it myself with Rance2, but it shouldn't work flawless, if it even works at all. Have seen it mentioned that it already misses some lines with Sengouku Rance, if that has the newest patch applied.

And i will send the pics to your friend, hope he can do it.

@Zweiterversuch
                              The convertor of bmp to qnt, that is exactly what we need for Rance 2.

Comment

• Ok count, its called the command prompt, but yea I try it.

Me ad Zweiter tested the bmp2qnt out, the images I extracted are in a .qnt bitmap format now. The prog is made for alicesoft games because it does not do bmp to qnt, or qnt to .ald. It will however, take bmp to qnt to .ald all in one step. Very important to change qnts to bmps before starting the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X