Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Translating the game: Rance 02 -the rebellious Maidens-. People needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translating the game: Rance 02 -the rebellious Maidens-. People needed!

There is an english patch of the demo of Rance 8!
    Go to HGTP forums to download the patch!

Read more about it at: http://www.hgtp.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57

Hallo everybody!

Finally! Rance -Quest for Hikari- is done. Fully translated!

YAY!

Now, there are a few things to deal with but it isn't game breaking. All is in the readme.

If you still have problems with something, please tell us. or send us an e-mail, or pm me.

I thank to everybody who helped me in this project, the volunteers as much as the ones who actually took part on it.

Download Link Rance 01 -Quest for Hikari-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0j5k9t6ssshxchv

Last edited by zweiterversuch; 06-15-2011, 02:44 PM.

• 44 minutes into Thursday and we are still waiting~

Comment

• Ummm... It's not Thursday for another 9 1/2 hours here (3 1/2 in Germany) and then there's the whole of Thursday to wait before getting upset that the game that he only said *might* go up didn't become available.
      Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

• ummm... futuredark is right, it is 2:45pm on the east cost of the US so there is still plenty of time. Also who the hell do you think you are? You are a fucking leech, you have no right to tell Zweiter when the hell to release stuff. If I was Zweiter I would postpone the release of the finished product for another week or two.

Comment

• Already thursday midday and we still don't have the game, who the fuck do you think you are ?!?!

JK hahah, guess he still don't have his own connection, wouldn't be weird to have to wait a few days more, but probably everything he had in mind when he said that is done by now, and if not, we just have to wait a bit more, no problem at all.

Comment

• Guys, have patience. He's doing it for his own, not for money or anything else. If it will be tommorow, next week or month - it's good that it will be.
            My Rei Ayanami Hentai Visual Novel Game , My Sailor Pluto Tentacle Visual Novel Game
            Polskie tłumaczenie Yuushy , Polskie tłumaczenie" Lightning Warrior Raidy" , Polskie tłumaczenie" Real Kanojo" , Polskie tłumaczenie "Artificial Girl 3"

sigpic
            Like sexy VG monstergirls and sultry villainesses? Join us!

Comment

• HERE: THE GAME!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0j5k9t6ssshxchv

It isn't finished yet, but as promised, here it is.

If there are any problems tell me please.
              Last edited by zweiterversuch; 01-20-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• How far is it translated up to?
                Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

• Ehmm.... IT is done.
                  Totally translated.

Only things missing are:

Edited Images.

and

Some sentences seem to have been misplaced. (apparently 1 of every 200)

So it isn't a big deal.

In the read me are the way to deal with the bugs.

And also the credits. (If somebody is missing please tell me.)

Now, Countzero, please give me all the images you managed to extract from the GA.file.

Thanatos... could you give help me a little with Rance 01? I want to get rid of a few glitches.

Comment

• Excellent work so far. Now for a quick observation, I can't see any apostrophes. Words like Don't are rendered Don t. Could that be with a font I have or don't have?

Comment

• Apostrophes mess with the code of the game, so instead of ', you will see `.

e.g. You will not see "Alice's Mansion", you will see "Alice`s Mansion".
                      Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

• Other than the obvious typos, I haven't encountered any other bugs. Finished the game and found it rather enjoyable. Thanks for the translation, keep up the good work! Looking forward to Rance 2!

Comment

• lol must have been a job to do this i hope to see all rance game tranlated because rance is my hero

Comment

• Originally posted by JCAll View Post
                            Excellent work so far. Now for a quick observation, I can't see any apostrophes. Words like Don't are rendered Don t. Could that be with a font I have or don't have?
                            As that is a problem that many people will have, i put it in some "bigger" words, so noone misses it

You still need to change the regional settings or use applocale.

If you don't do it, it messes around with the font in the game. The missing apostrophes is one of the things.

In the attachment is a screenshot without applocale and zweiterversuch posted screenshots with applocale in use, just compare them to see some differences.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• First congratulations on the release...

Anyway, v1.05 - Typo in the Prologue:
                              Sill plain is a magic user I bought from an amoral warlok.

warlock

For a swordsman without any magical abilities like <next frame>
                              me,
                              is a magic user of the 13th level like her a very helpful partner.

Suggested fix: For a swordsman without any magical abilities like me, a 13th level magic user is a very helpful partner.

Sill "I would like to go to a party in the caslte."
                              castle
                              Last edited by acouvis; 01-21-2011, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X