Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Translating the game: Rance 02 -the rebellious Maidens-. People needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translating the game: Rance 02 -the rebellious Maidens-. People needed!

There is an english patch of the demo of Rance 8!
    Go to HGTP forums to download the patch!

Read more about it at: http://www.hgtp.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57

Hallo everybody!

Finally! Rance -Quest for Hikari- is done. Fully translated!

YAY!

Now, there are a few things to deal with but it isn't game breaking. All is in the readme.

If you still have problems with something, please tell us. or send us an e-mail, or pm me.

I thank to everybody who helped me in this project, the volunteers as much as the ones who actually took part on it.

Download Link Rance 01 -Quest for Hikari-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0j5k9t6ssshxchv

Last edited by zweiterversuch; 06-15-2011, 02:44 PM.

Ok, I am back
    Sorry for the delay I had some problems with my computer and internet connection so I couldn't keep people informed.

Now about the translation.
    I am halfway through (as I said before I had some problems with my computer what delayed the translation some days...well...actually almost half a month.)
    I just wanted to apoplogize for the delay
    I think though it will be finished before X-mas (the translation I mean. I don't know how long the edit and beta testing will take)
    Again I am sorry.

Comment

The holidays will be a bit of a hectic time for me (I won't even be at home this next weekend or Christmas weekend itself), but hopefully I'll have enough time on the weekdays to do my part.
      Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

Well...
        I can show you this:

Comment

Thanks, I see you're working on it hard. Keep on good work, man, I hope to see this project finished.
          My Rei Ayanami Hentai Visual Novel Game , My Sailor Pluto Tentacle Visual Novel Game
          Polskie tłumaczenie Yuushy , Polskie tłumaczenie" Lightning Warrior Raidy" , Polskie tłumaczenie" Real Kanojo" , Polskie tłumaczenie "Artificial Girl 3"

sigpic
          Like sexy VG monstergirls and sultry villainesses? Join us!

Comment

I have a problem

When I tried to insert the text (Also update the ADV. files with the transltion), this happened:

It reads.

Sys39 EROR.

Camp.ADV (192)
            [\] isn't a command.

I tried to fix that by myself but apparently it is impossible for me to do that.
            So I ask you to plase help me in any way you can.

I mean, I am done!
            THE GAME IS TRANSLATED!! I JUST CAN'T INSERT THE TEXT BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID ERROR!!!

At first I thought maybe a [\] made it's way to the wrong place. So I thought about going there and delete the [\].
            But no. there is no [\]!!!!!
            there are [/] but no [\]!!!

I thought it was a blanck space, a misplaced command or something but I cn't find anything wrong!!

Stoney! if you are out there, help me please!!

Comment

I remember the inserter script does screw up a few of the commands. What you need to do is open up キャンプ.ADV in a text editor that has line numbers and look at line number 192. There should be a backslash in the wrong place that you have to delete and then save it and try to compile again. I expect you'll get about a dozen of these errors before it works properly. It'd be easiest to fix if you just sent me the whole lot of translated .adv files and I'll sort it for you.

Comment

Already translated? You are fast, especially from the viewpoint of a person, whose japanese is only good enough to ask:
                「Ich nix verstehen」は日本語で何ですか。

And thanks to you all, for working on this game. I never thought i would see this games translated, before you started working on it.

@zweiterversuch
                actually your name would sound wrong, if everything would work immediatly. So some errors are not really a drawback, especially as you translated the game in less then two months. Others need only for this more than 2 years.

Comment

k people.
                  I just sent the files to stoney. Once he contacts us again, I will start giving tasks.
                  It would be best if the editors, pproof readers and beta testers. would tell me themselves whether they can't or can work the foloowing weeks.
                  That way I will know who send the game to for editing, proof reading and beta testing and who will remain unspoiled.

I would also like to tell you already how I planned to do this:
                  Editors & Proof readers and beta testers:
                  As you know I am terrible at english. My english sucks!
                  So I think it is best if everybody played the game once first so that you have an idea how everything connects with everything.
                  After that I will assignte an editor a special part of the game: Stores, Events, Menus, etc.

We will see after that.

Comment

You can count on me. Sent me the game and I'll make beta play. I think I'll be able to do it at January.
                    My Rei Ayanami Hentai Visual Novel Game , My Sailor Pluto Tentacle Visual Novel Game
                    Polskie tłumaczenie Yuushy , Polskie tłumaczenie" Lightning Warrior Raidy" , Polskie tłumaczenie" Real Kanojo" , Polskie tłumaczenie "Artificial Girl 3"

sigpic
                    Like sexy VG monstergirls and sultry villainesses? Join us!

Comment

I'll be pretty well unreachable Christmas day, but I should be able to find the time I need to do my part between seeing family and friends over the next week.
                      Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

I would love to help with the beta, besides I have a lot of free time.
                        BOLD.
                        ITALICS.
                        UNDERLINES.
                        My signature > Your signature.

Comment

If you're having trouble playing through the game, the Alicesoft wiki has a guide over at http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance_1:_Walkthrough - mind you, the wikia sites' layout went all wonky a while back. Gahahaha

Comment

Don´t worry. I have no problems at all.
                            I gave the files Stoney a few days ago and I am waiting for him to send them back to me to then be able to send them to the other staff members and after that is done, we will release the game!!
                            Yay!

but now...we must wait for stoney.
                            I am sure he is a little busy with the holydays and everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X