Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[KISS] Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [KISS] Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ

    This is a general discussion of the game Custom Maid 3D (カスタムメイド3D) by KISS. Read the CM3D wiki to learn more about the game and how to install it.

    Game info
    Help and FAQ
    HF Patch
    Installs translations, full uncensor and more.
    Install order:
    1. Main Game [1.0.0]
    2. Visual Pack 2013 (VP2013) [1.35]
    3. Skills Pack 2013 (SP2013) [1.36]
    4. Voice Over 2013 (VO2013) [1.36]
    5. Skills Pack II 2013 (SPII2013) [1.38]
    6. Personality Pack 2013 (PP2013) [1.38]
    7. Season Pack 2013 (SE2013) [1.40]
    8. Skills Pack III (SPIII) [1.43]
    9. Skills Pack IV (SPIV) [1.45]
    10. MakeMeLover (MML) [1.49]
    11. Skills Pack V (SPV) [1.52]
    12. BugBug 1.54


    Useful Links
    Spoiler

    Official Patches and Addons
    Translations
    Uncensoring
    Mods
    Tools
    Cheats

    Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-11-2015, 11:08 PM.

  • Originally posted by eliwodkung View Post
    i'm reinstall again that following order
    Main game
    Visual Pack (VP)
    Skill Pack (SP)
    Natsu Pack (Summer Pack, SP)
    Personality Pack (PP)
    Gold Disk 3
    Comiket 81 (1/27 Winter Pack)
    1.21 Update

    but when i use Y (Girl&Girl) i can only put or take of maid's cloth. am i doing somrthing wrong?

    ps. which uncensored mod do you use?
    I think for the yuri skill(girl on girl), you need to have 2 girls at high level or have the skill to use the command...
    Last edited by changel; 01-31-2012, 08:04 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by changel View Post
      I think for the yuri skill(girl on girl), you need to have 2 girls at high level or have the skill to use the command...
      Correct, The girls will not do anything untill you level them up in the other skills. Use the updated maidtuner that Grayphoque posted.
      Adding to someones reputation says a thousand words. Thank those who deserve it!

      Comment


      • whats new on カスタムメイド3D 2011冬プラグインDISC????

        HF FlashChat
        Spoiler
        PSNID: DaniscoIco

        Comment


        • Originally posted by danisco View Post
          whats new on カスタムメイド3D 2011冬プラグインDISC????
          There are 2 new outfits added and new skills. The new skills are a footjob scene, 2 guys on 1 maid (spitroast), 2 girls on 1 guy (face sitting and other riding) and 2 maids with a double ended dildo.
          Adding to someones reputation says a thousand words. Thank those who deserve it!

          Comment


          • NeiExtractor with updated keys for version 1.21
            http://www.mediafire.com/?9k9wz2yt30un25f

            Comment


            • I'm reinstall main_game>VP>SP>NP>PP>GD3>FP>1.21 and it seems good... but have a incorrect maid position in first 3P
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • I'm really reluctant to start a fresh install, but...I might as well...

                EDIT: Does ANYONE know where I can find JUST Gold Disk 3? I've installed EVERYTHING up to this point, but apparently my GD3 has gone missing. I can't find it by itself ANYWHERE; it's always Gold Disk 3 AND something else. Help?
                Last edited by Mizuru007; 01-31-2012, 02:07 PM.

                Comment






                • Here a new free plugin that was posted in the site of the game.
                  To install it you should have the game Custom Raid V.
                  For people who don't want to install the custom raid game, here the file converted, just put it in plugin and it will work fine.
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?dhkn018zcyff8o9
                  (Don't mind the rar name XD)

                  Comment


                  • Hi everyone. Today i got my hands on 3 official plugins, so i'd like to share them as a thanks since this thread was very helpful to me.
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?c5v9qvhdpjhbewe

                    Contents
                    plg010: drawers
                    plg011: full wedding dress (head, neck, body, sleeves, socks, shoes pieces) + one preset
                    plg014: crown

                    Feel free to add these to the "Official plugins pack" and make a single archive, or just add my link to the section for everyone to download.
                    I hope i'll find plg003 to 007 someday.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Checking... Without installed FP maid position in first 3P is correct...
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by StrawH91 View Post
                        Hi everyone. Today i got my hands on 3 official plugins, so i'd like to share them as a thanks since this thread was very helpful to me.
                        http://www.mediafire.com/?c5v9qvhdpjhbewe

                        Contents
                        plg010: drawers
                        plg011: full wedding dress (head, neck, body, sleeves, socks, shoes pieces) + one preset
                        plg014: crown

                        Feel free to add these to the "Official plugins pack" and make a single archive, or just add my link to the section for everyone to download.
                        I hope i'll find plg003 to 007 someday.
                        You could put them here too!
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287875


                        Originally posted by SouSoul View Post




                        Here a new free plugin that was posted in the site of the game.
                        To install it you should have the game Custom Raid V.
                        For people who don't want to install the custom raid game, here the file converted, just put it in plugin and it will work fine.
                        http://www.mediafire.com/?dhkn018zcyff8o9
                        (Don't mind the rar name XD)
                        Regrettably, I was editing one of my characters and then my system locked up. I had to restart my system via the power switch, and I removed the.vac. No more lock-up. I don't know where you got that, but I'm just recounting what I went through just now.
                        Last edited by DSchneider82; 01-31-2012, 10:59 PM.
                        "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DSchneider82 View Post
                          You could put them here too!
                          Thanks, but that looks like a thread for user made mods, while these are official non commercial add-ons by KISS.

                          http://w.livedoor.jp/kiss_cm3d/d/Plugin
                          If the information on this site are correct, which i believe they are because the contents match even with other ones, the plugins i posted are prizes handed out by KISS for participating in a contest.
                          Machine translations:
                          plg010: Grand prize for participation wife id (1.14 required)
                          plg011: Id elected Grand Prize final audition wife (1.14 required)
                          plg014: Upper Grand Prize audition last wife id (1.16 required)

                          Ryhpez requested the wedding dress 2-3 months ago in this same thread and he was talking about the official one (#1365). He provided a link but it's dead now, so i can't be sure. If he could drop by and confirm this is the same dress he saw on the now dead Japanese wiki, we would be sure this is indeed from KISS.
                          When i said to make a single archive or add this to the list, i meant the "Official Patches and Addons - Official plugins pack" section in this thread that already hosts plg001, 002, 008, 013 and DLsite_SP. That can only be done by the first poster i think.

                          With this, we now have in this thread the whole series of official numbered plugins from 001 to 014, besides 003 to 007 which are still missing and are in the picture i posted.
                          Originally posted by shadowdevi View Post
                          Correct, The girls will not do anything untill you level them up in the other skills. Use the updated maidtuner that Grayphoque posted.
                          You need to have only one girl at high level, the skills/levels of the other one don't matter. I successfully made a single girl learn all the yuri skills (before winter pack, ver 1.2.0) and she used them with another virgin girl with 0 encounters. You have to start the day with the girl that has learned the skills, the choice of the "supporting" girl doesn't matter. I haven't tried the new skills though.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mizuru007 View Post
                            I'm really reluctant to start a fresh install, but...I might as well...

                            EDIT: Does ANYONE know where I can find JUST Gold Disk 3? I've installed EVERYTHING up to this point, but apparently my GD3 has gone missing. I can't find it by itself ANYWHERE; it's always Gold Disk 3 AND something else. Help?
                            Ever try getting that particular torrent with gold disk 3 and uncheck everything but Gold Disc 3? that's your best bet.

                            Comment


                            • Could somebody in posession of the following official plugins please upload them.

                              cs_plg_003.vac
                              cs_plg_004.vac
                              cs_plg_005.vac
                              cs_plg_006.vac
                              cs_plg_007.vac (Babydoll) Can be found in the mod catalogue. May not be official but it also has multiple colours and see-thu variants.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by shadowdevi; 02-01-2012, 06:01 AM.
                              Adding to someones reputation says a thousand words. Thank those who deserve it!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DSchneider82 View Post
                                Regrettably, I was editing one of my characters and then my system locked up. I had to restart my system via the power switch, and I removed the.vac. No more lock-up. I don't know where you got that, but I'm just recounting what I went through just now.
                                I don't know, I play the game without english patch or translation, but all japanese and it work fine.
                                I downloaded the plugin from the custom maid 3D site here: http://www.kisskiss.tv/cr5cm3dsp_wc/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X