Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[KISS] Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I downloaded 1.53, but the installer is in gibberish. Can you walk me through installing it (just tell me what buttons to press and what to put where)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squigsquasher View Post
      OK I downloaded 1.53, but the installer is in gibberish. Can you walk me through installing it (just tell me what buttons to press and what to put where)?
      It's always the right button! You should click it two times (one on the first window, one on the second). The updater may request to insert the path of your game manually, this usually happens when it is not installed. After you have patched it, just close it using ALT+F4.

After that install HF Patch 1.0.
      CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
      CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
      CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

• Ah right. Which folder does it need- the folder containing the .exe file?

Comment

Ah right. Which folder does it need- the folder containing the .exe file?
          Yeah it is so.

Comment

• OK so, um, I'm trying to run the updater (having copied it into the game folder) and it's telling me it can't find the company name in the .ini file...even though it's in there.

WHat's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trivion View Post
              You can get the newest patch on the official website here: http://www.kisskiss.tv/cm3d/update.php
              I think I did not express myself well ( sorry my enghish is bad )
              Like I have already an old version of game I had some files what is missing for me now and the Skills Pack V (SPV) [1.52]
              Anyone know where I can get it?

Comment

• Well I installed the HF 1.0 patch (as well as 1.53) and it still doesn't work properly. Bugger.

I might try completey uninstalling and reinstalling it to be honest.

Comment

Well I installed the HF 1.0 patch (as well as 1.53) and it still doesn't work properly. Bugger.

I might try completey uninstalling and reinstalling it to be honest.
                  Please rename your Plugin folder to Plugin_old, create a new folder called Plugin and re-apply HF Patch. When you finished with that, launch the game and let me now if it's still buggy.

Comment

• Well it's much less buggy but the alternate skin colours (including the slime bodies) still don't work. I still get "Error Texture Not Found" warnings.

Comment

• Ah fuck it, I'll reinstall it from scratch and see if that works.

Comment

• Yay! A last it works! Must have been from where I tried to install the translations for everything manually (decompiling and recompiling all the files and folders) that broke it originally.

Now let's try loading some mods...

Comment

• weird question, but do the girls ever actually orgasm in this game? That's like my biggest turn on, and it really bugs me when games don't have it.

Comment

• Yeah, female masturbation positions have buttons to let them orgasm, and though the sex positions are labeled in a male-centric way (cum inside, cum outside), the girl is pretty obviously cumming at the same time as the guy too. There's no options for the male and female to orgasm separately, though.

Comment

• Oh okay, thanks. Unrelated question - The dialogue is not translated, so I can't really use the talks to increase stats. Is it okay to completely skip that part? I mean, can I just level everything in H mode?

Comment

• Yeah, talks are completely optional. You pretty much only need Maid Examinations and H mode to advance the gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X