Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[KISS] Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't install Nao's Housemaid Custom ^^;; It says i didn't put the "entrance to you" disc, however i CANNOT mount the 'entrance to you.cue' file wih Daemon... ^^;; Any solution??

Originally posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

so, I want to uninstall the game, but it shows an error probably because of the patch?

Comment

Maybe i'm an idiot but I can't find a save file for this game, can anyone direct me to one, since I can't speak japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahotsukai View Post
          *can't tell if trolling*

You can "download" it to your mac machine, you can't *install* it on a mac OS. You need to use Bootcamp or a virtual machine software like Parallels because it only runs on Windows.
          That is severely disappointing T^T
          And, no, I'm not a troll- I really am that stupid.

Comment

I think I found my problem, the game doesn't like it when I use the mouse over actions and then Esc-ing to exit the game. (also re-installing fixed the issue) so yeah don't do that XD

Comment

posted this on the mod discussion board for some unintelligent reason... hopefully I get a better reply here.

Can someone post they're original CR3D_skil-Perts01.png from Texture2.vac?
              just need the dam original .png DX please.
              Thanking or Adding to one's Reputation when someone Posts something helpful is a Very Nice Thing.
              KARAFURU! ~~ Hey! Boku Steve!

LOVE×LUST
              LOVE or DIE
              ← + ↑ + → + ↓ + R1 + Z-Trigger + LB = GOD MODE

Comment

Originally posted by HyeVltg3 View Post
                Can someone post they're original CR3D_skil-Perts01.png from Texture2.vac?
                Here is the original CR3D_skil-Perts01.png from Texture2.vac in the 1.03 patch. Hope that helps.

@all: I keep getting PM's about weird problems with CM3DExtractor when reinstalling the game. Try making sure that all files have been deleted before you install the game again and then run the HF Patch.
                Attached Files

Comment

I don't get why people don't just play the game and finish it BEFORE adding the mods...

Either way, just finished the game. It's not too bad releasing all of the positions (makes it kinda exciting, really).

"OH! LOOK! NEW SEX POSITION! : D "

So now, I want some g-strings and stuff for my girl.

^ - - Also a 3DCG-fag. (Why can't putting mods be as easy as in 3DCG???)

Comment

Originally posted by ChikageFD View Post
                    Why can't putting mods be as easy as in 3DCG???
                    1. Download .vac
                    2. Put .vac in Plugin

Sure is Ph.D level difficulty here

Comment

One thing that's annoying me is: What exactly are the requirements to unlock more rooms? I've made a new maid and have been trying forever to get the SM room but to no avail. Is it like a rank requirement or a skill requirement?

Comment

It's a maid level requirement. A maid's first five levels each unlock one room (well, there's the bedroom unlocked by default at level 1). As far as I can tell, levels are gained mostly by getting various blue and yellow skills to red level 1.

Comment

Use Maid Tuner by Anonymous courtesy of Grayphoque (save game editor). Don't just use "Set all Max" button, but fill the value with 999999 Now THAT's cheating (in a good way)

Originally posted by StormWing
                          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

I couldn't find it anywhere else, so here is how to read the dialogs with AGTH:
                            Activate the parameter /x
                            Select 0x004E66E7:00000000 lstrlenW1

But for me, AGTH bugs on the Test Maid screen.

Comment

I asked before the big wipe of 2011 so it might have been answered on the original thread but I didn't get a chance to check.

Can anyone please explain how to increase the maid's servitude? My first maid has +1,000 in everything except servitude, which she has a whopping 2. No, not two thousand, but two. I've tried repeatedly using different combinations of actions during gameplay to increase it but so far I can't keep it above 10 for more than one day.

Thanks.

Comment

Servitude is like your mana bar. You get a full bar each of 4 rounds each day and every action depletes it. Each action tells you how much servitude its taking away. It can only be raised by modifying your save files. Certain titles and levels of skills and action lower the amount of servitude each action takes away. I dont know the details though.

Comment

Working...
                                X