Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Tsukihime Endings: Poor Akiha (Warning: Spoiler)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsukihime Endings: Poor Akiha (Warning: Spoiler)

I wonder why Akiha is the only character that doesn't have a good ending. Everyone else (except Kohaku) has a good end. And even Kohaku's only end is a good end.

The endings Akiha gets are either she becames a mindless blood-sucking monster (normal end) or waiting for Shiki whom noone knows if he's still alive or not (true end).

Regarding the true end, I'm assuming two possibilities:

(1) Shiki is not dead, Ciel probably took Shiki somewhere in order to keep him alive. And since Shiki killed the other Shiki (the real Tohno Shiki), he got back his full life-force, so "maybe" Shiki can survive since he got 1.5 times more life-force for a normal human at that time.

(2) Shiki died, yet his soul is absorbed into Akiha along with the Akiha's life that he returned. That's why Akiha can feel his presence. But this doesn't explain why Shiki's body disappeared. After all Shiki is a normal human (in Akiha's storyline), so his body is not supposed to disappear like Satsuki if he's really dead

Maybe someone can enlighten me on this obscure ending?

you played it?
    wow, i wanna play it too... can i ask you to seed it?
    if you can, i mean...

Comment

It's still on the tracker, with 3 seeders 0 leecher
      http://bt.hongfire.com/torrents-deta...p?id=139&hit=1

Unfortunately I can't act as a seeder for this torrent, I've added recovery record to the rar

Comment

And you need to be reasonably good in Japanese to understand the plot.
        Nyoro~n

Comment

i'll try
          thanks dudes...

Comment

The only thing I know is that Shiki did not receive more life energy after killing Roa. It was Akiha who was keeping Shiki's life safe in her own body. Roa never stole any of Shiki's life energy, that's Akiha's power.

In the ending where Shiki has to kill himself to save Akiha, I think Akiha was running out of energy to supress the kurenai sekishu ("reversing") so Shiki dies and because he is dead, he no longer drains Akiha's life energy.

In the one where he disappears, I don't really know what happened.

Comment

I forgot who actually said, maybe from the letter of the late Tohno Shiki's father, that Akiha has more frightening power that Tohno Shiki.
              Tohno Shiki can rob someone's life and claims it as his, yet Tohno Akiha has the power to rob someone's existence

So actually the real Tohno Shiki did steal Nanaya Shiki's life when he killed him. That's why he came back to life when he himself got killed by his father, since he still got Nanaya Shiki's life within him.
              Normally when he robs someone's life, that person will die and that's it. The end. Yet Nanaya Shiki got back to life thanks to Akiha's half life-force.
              This is the start of their weird relationship, Nanaya Shiki's life still belonged to Tohno Shiki, this enabled him to drain life-force from Nanaya Shiki when his own life-force went low. He's a vampire, so a long period without sucking blood will cause his life-force go low. Yet he was staying hidden in order to escape from Arcueid and Ciel, he didn't hunt often so he was depending on Nanaya Shiki's life-force. This is why Nanaya Shiki passed out a lot and was often in the verge of death. All of this took toll on Akiha since she's the one who maintains Nanaya Shiki's life-force, which made her seek blood from Kohaku.

In the Kohaku arc, you can see that it is true that Tohno Shiki did steal Nanaya Shiki's life since Akiha said that if only someone else and not her that killed Tohno Shiki, Nanaya Shiki should have been recovered, yet since she was the one who killed, now Nanaya Shiki's life is in her hand.

Well, I guess that's the foundation of Tohno House Route. Of course I might be mistaken since I'm still learning Japanese. Please correct if I'm wrong.

BTW: I realize something that escaped my attention before.
              In the Vampire Route, I got the impression that Akiha had the power of healing/resurrection, but then it was stated that hers was the power of robbing and claiming someone's existence in the Tohno House Route. So how come she could transfer half her life-force to Nanaya Shiki? Her power is the power of taking not giving, unlike Kohaku and Hisui's. She couldn't even dispose of what she already took.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Akiha did take Shiki's life into her before he died to keep it safe. Afterwards Shiki just uses it indirectly.

Akiha has the power to drain life but it never said what would happen if the person she drained it from was kept alive. Usually when she drains life the person dies.

Some info from the anime: As for Tohno Shiki, he has a stupid version of the Eyes of Death Perception. He can kill things but he can't kill their existence (meaning he can't kill immortals or inanimate objects). Nanaya Shiki has the best Eyes of Death Perception since it sees the end of existence, when he cuts the lines/dots, the thing's existence is wiped out, the person dying is only a side-effect of their existence being ended.

I never recall hearing that Tohno Shiki could drain life. Seriously.

Comment

Speaking of which ... does anyone care to reseed the Tsukihime torrent? *Is stuck at 97%*

Comment

Working...
                  X