Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

List of hentai platformers & fighting games (links, screenshots)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ・み・・(Readme).txt
    1日目.player
    2日目.player
    3日目.player
    4日目.player
    5日目.player
    6日目.player
    7日目.player
    E01.player
    E34.player
    ED01.player
    ED06.player
    ED_N.demo
    ED_O.demo
    EDS1.stage
    S01.stage
    S14.stage
    title.demo
    vs1人.demo
    vs2人.demo
    vs3人.demo
    vs4人~.demo
    エディット.player
    エピソード選択.demo
    クリア1.demo
    クリア7.demo
    ゲームオーバー.demo
    ストーリー.demo
    ダミー.stage
    チュートリアル.player
    デモ10.demo
    デモ 2.demo
    デモ_チュートリアル開始.demo
    デモ終了.demo
    ノルマ(1).demo
    ノルマ(15).demo
    ノルマ(非常に少).demo
    ノルマ(非常に多).demo
    フェード.demo
    警告.demo

All password
    1 yuinnrinohaku
    2 menoogagannra
    3 hiotohokuginn
    4 meneumeyaxyada
    5 haetorasiku
    6 mutibarekuwo
    7 texyakaruteta
    Last edited by booms; 11-25-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• So, about Softhouse Seal's new game TomaRunners, I played and finished it, and here will come a lil' review for everyone to know if ti's worth it or not.

First of all, it's sad to say, but it's miles better than thei 2 kunoichi games.

Sad because you could hardly do more simplistic than that game and there's still downsides.

First, the gameplay : your character automatically moves forward from left to right, you can't affect its speed. You can (and will have to) press up to jump and left click or use 4 other buttons to... Do a simple attack (so much buttons for only one action). There is no ingame rape, so don't bother losing on purpose (it'll happen naturally, anyway). You will encounter 2 types of ennemies : static mobs that just serve as obstacles you have to destroy, and birds that will ruin your day. Pits could be considered ennemies, you have to jump over them and their width vary. If you are unlucky, you will have to jump over some almost impossible pits, and the jumping has to be done at the exact last second. This is not helped by controls not being very responsive (particularly attacking). Also, getting hit by a bird while jumping will make your char do another jump mid-air, which means most of the time that you'll fall in the pit behind the platform you were jumping on. Sometimes you'll finish levels at the 1st or 2nd attempt, sometimes you'll spend 10 minutes trying to do reach and manage to jump over that one accursed pit.

Now on the more attractive part of the game, the story. You get to play as a pink haired warrior that does a slash as her attack or as a black haired mage that throws a fireball as her attack.
      The warrior goes from level 1 to level 5 to go save the mage, the mage goes from level 5 to level 1 to go back to her friend (also yes, it means that you start on the hardest level as the mage). When you finish a level, you get an H-scene.
      I started the game with the warrior (because I liked her design less and felt like might as well get her out of the way), and it was pretty terrible. That game has a problem with h-scenes going on waaaay too long, and hearing "aaaah noooo stoooop" for 10 minutes every level gets old. Her scenes weren't even interesting (to me at least).
      Then I played the mage and it was so much better when it was h-scene time (she sounds a bit retarded with her "guh guah" when she does the "incoherent sex blathering" though). Maybe it was because she actually enjoyed it (one scene basically goes like this "oh no you guards caught me, you're going to do this and that to me" "uh we are just patrolling" "aw dude, I'd hit that, let's do it" and they do it).
      Guess it depends if you like your girls more or less assertive. Though I wish their face had more varied expressions.

There you have it, as usual gameplay's pretty bad but it's not as ridiculous as the previous games. Enjoy?

Comment

• It's nice to see Oneshota has been completed.

Comment

• i found out i can play edit so i dont realy need it
          Last edited by zucriyrufamm; 11-26-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• When someone gets it working please PM me a link to the working One Shota

Comment

• Originally posted by booms View Post
              Hello!
              I have a solution
              look : [エピ・ード選.demo]" , this point it's a error
              Open the .demo with word and look the full name At the beginning of the page.
              Copie the full name and rename your .demo
              Look at the other one files , if you have a "・" , open the file whit word and copie the correct name etc

Sorry for my english

Question : i have a bug with boss level 6 , if she rape me , my life stop decrease and if i press up The boss remains to stick has I , and impossible to continu fight

To everybody who is having those darn file errors, this is the solution (or it was for me). I know it's a bit of a pain to do but it works. I do caution you not to open the .player files with notepad as they're too big for it to handle (first time I've ever seen that). However, the .demo files can be opened this way just fine (remember not to alter them in any way, just copy the name that is inside the file and rename the file to what you've copied). I hope this works for everybody like it did for me.

Comment

• Quick couple of questions about Oneshota:
                1. How do you beat the final boss? I can attack her before she tries to grab me, but it doesn't seem to do damage.
                2. How do I get the password for the EXTRA_LAST folder?
                3. What do the demo files in the EXTRA07 folder do? I'm assuming they're there as a bonus feature to the game or something but I don't notice any changes when I plop them into the game folder with all the other demos.

EDIT: One last thing, where can I get the font for the browser files?
                Last edited by BehemothBathtub; 11-26-2012, 09:38 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot.

Comment

• 1 : wait the four attack (heart attack) and attack
                  2 : allpictures
                  3 :i dont know

Comment

• 3. Replace the name for them to title.demo.
                    Counter changes all the kids attacks to counter attacks.
                    Water makes all his attacks a level 2 water gun.
                    Hard will make the game hard mode. You die in 1 hit but if you beat 1 level with it you'll get the EXTRA_LAST password.

You can only use 1 at a time AFAIK.

Comment

• Hmmm I tried following SilverLink's guide about the edit mode but I still can't get it to work.
                      Also when I do the 5th step
                      "Fifth: Move the renamed files back into the folder with the game exe, click yes to replacing the files that are already using that name."
                      I don't seem to have the need to replace any file, is that normal? even if you do it the first time?
                      And the files I get when I do Step 3
                      "Third: COPY the files of the enmies that you want to play against and put them into a different folder."
                      are GIF files, I noticed that the present ED01-ED06 files in the game exe folder are .Player files, is that the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Talnik View Post
                        So, about Softhouse Seal's new game TomaRunners, I played and finished it, and here will come a lil' review for everyone to know if ti's worth it or not.

First of all, it's sad to say, but it's miles better than thei 2 kunoichi games.

Sad because you could hardly do more simplistic than that game and there's still downsides.

First, the gameplay : your character automatically moves forward from left to right, you can't affect its speed. You can (and will have to) press up to jump and left click or use 4 other buttons to... Do a simple attack (so much buttons for only one action). There is no ingame rape, so don't bother losing on purpose (it'll happen naturally, anyway). You will encounter 2 types of ennemies : static mobs that just serve as obstacles you have to destroy, and birds that will ruin your day. Pits could be considered ennemies, you have to jump over them and their width vary. If you are unlucky, you will have to jump over some almost impossible pits, and the jumping has to be done at the exact last second. This is not helped by controls not being very responsive (particularly attacking). Also, getting hit by a bird while jumping will make your char do another jump mid-air, which means most of the time that you'll fall in the pit behind the platform you were jumping on. Sometimes you'll finish levels at the 1st or 2nd attempt, sometimes you'll spend 10 minutes trying to do reach and manage to jump over that one accursed pit.

Now on the more attractive part of the game, the story. You get to play as a pink haired warrior that does a slash as her attack or as a black haired mage that throws a fireball as her attack.
                        The warrior goes from level 1 to level 5 to go save the mage, the mage goes from level 5 to level 1 to go back to her friend (also yes, it means that you start on the hardest level as the mage). When you finish a level, you get an H-scene.
                        I started the game with the warrior (because I liked her design less and felt like might as well get her out of the way), and it was pretty terrible. That game has a problem with h-scenes going on waaaay too long, and hearing "aaaah noooo stoooop" for 10 minutes every level gets old. Her scenes weren't even interesting (to me at least).
                        Then I played the mage and it was so much better when it was h-scene time (she sounds a bit retarded with her "guh guah" when she does the "incoherent sex blathering" though). Maybe it was because she actually enjoyed it (one scene basically goes like this "oh no you guards caught me, you're going to do this and that to me" "uh we are just patrolling" "aw dude, I'd hit that, let's do it" and they do it).
                        Guess it depends if you like your girls more or less assertive. Though I wish their face had more varied expressions.

There you have it, as usual gameplay's pretty bad but it's not as ridiculous as the previous games. Enjoy?
                        Sounds interesting enough to be worth a try but where did you download this game? I can't buy it from the Japanese site so have to download illegally if there's no english site.

Comment

• Originally posted by alimagno619 View Post
                          Hmmm I tried following SilverLink's guide about the edit mode but I still can't get it to work.
                          Also when I do the 5th step
                          "Fifth: Move the renamed files back into the folder with the game exe, click yes to replacing the files that are already using that name."
                          I don't seem to have the need to replace any file, is that normal? even if you do it the first time?
                          And the files I get when I do Step 3
                          "Third: COPY the files of the enmies that you want to play against and put them into a different folder."
                          are GIF files, I noticed that the present ED01-ED06 files in the game exe folder are .Player files, is that the problem?
                          You copy the E## player file that is in the same folder as the exe, paste it somewhere, rename it into lets say ED01 then you paste that file back into the folder with the exe. You are looking at the data edit to know which enemies are which, you do not use the gif files. Use the .player ones.

So lets say you want to fight the green office lady but you don't know what file number she is, open the intruction manual folder then the edit date file. If you look at it you will then see she is E08. You can now close the edit data file. Go back into the main game folder, right click the E08.player file and copy it. Now paste it somewhere else. Rename the pasted file to ED01. Now move it into the main game folder. Click to replace. Now load up the game and play edit mode, that enemy will be there.
                          Last edited by SilverLink; 11-27-2012, 01:41 AM.
                          “…You are so convinced that you believe only what you believe that you believe, that you remain utterly blind to what you really believe without believing you believe it.” -Sister Carlotta

Comment

• Oohh so that how it is
                            So my mistake was taking em from the instruction manual, Thanks a bunch sir

Comment

• Originally posted by shinsen View Post
                              Sounds interesting enough to be worth a try but where did you download this game? I can't buy it from the Japanese site so have to download illegally if there's no english site.
                              You mean this game? I know buying games from the Maniax site is a pain in the butt, but getting the game here shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvar View Post
                                You mean this game? I know buying games from the Maniax site is a pain in the butt, but getting the game here shouldn't be a problem.
                                Thanks, I gave it a try and I have to say the gameplay is really poor with unresponsive controls and too repetitive. How do you even get the H-scenes?

Comment

Working...
                                X