Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, noticed the new CGs just now. Finally a Magic H-scene without any glasses. Awesome And outdoor sex under the moon with a kunoichi... beats all Suzume scenes from Sengoku

I need to get a new sig prepared soon with an updated harem

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Mars isn't usually a Sengoku Rance song that I like, but I do like the Rance 8 version. I'm hoping we'll have some more Kichikuou remixes though.

That being said, the songs that try to be very "retro" with the blooping turns me off like the ones at the start of the preview movie.
      Maybe I had wanted it this way.
      Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
      Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
      I'm finally free from your cruelty.
      HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

• Not all are heavenly, but the generic dungeon crawl/conversations are like that in many Rance games. Boring situations call for boring music I'm interested in battle/H music and those for other key situations mostly. The boss music is already making me crave for the OST almost as much as the game itself

If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
          Wow, noticed the new CGs just now. Finally a Magic H-scene without any glasses. Awesome And outdoor sex under the moon with a kunoichi... beats all Suzume scenes from Sengoku
          I agree. The Suzume HCG was hot. Probably even hotter with context. But Magic HCG? Without any glasses? Excuse me, but I don't think Magic was in the CG section though.

Comment

• Looking forward to get this game
            If there is a team of people willing to do this game's translations, I will get my hands on it as well
            Things change in time. Both good or bad, either way, all ends the same

Comment

• ^ The Rance Translation Team is patiently (... no, probably not very patiently) waiting for the release. Unless its size rivals Daiteikoku they might do it in a couple of months. But given the no. of characters, it's still not going to be easy.

Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
              I agree. The Suzume HCG was hot. Probably even hotter with context. But Magic HCG? Without any glasses? Excuse me, but I don't think Magic was in the CG section though.
              Scene with brown haired girl in bed, wearing pink pajamas. No glasses. Right next to Suzume HCG. That one's Magic (hover your mouse over the thumbnail and it'll mention her name).
              Last edited by sailabc1; 07-12-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Wow, didn't notice that lol
                Didn't notice her without her hair being tied up.

Well, even if they decide to translate it, they're really going to need help in proofreading with the translations.

Comment

• Really looking forward to the release, and translation of this game, i only just tried this game series, but i am really enjoying it

Comment

• Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
                    Wow, didn't notice that lol
                    Didn't notice her without her hair being tied up.

Well, even if they decide to translate it, they're really going to need help in proofreading with the translations.
                    I'm assuming that we're going to get another PR or two to help out on Rance Quest. (And 6) Since I'd die if I had to PR everything.

Also, I really didn't notice that it was Magic, didn't look like her

Comment

• I was wondering, I kind of know from the Kichikuou game that Kalar's age quickly, so given that Lysette Kalar is almost certainly Rance's third (known) child, what kind of time period does that mean the game transpires over for her to grow to that size (size in image) from Pastel Kalar's initial pregnancy, say near the start of Rance Quest?
                      There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/publishLoGH/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenrir91 View Post
                        I was wondering, I kind of know from the Kichikuou game that Kalar's age quickly, so given that Lysette Kalar is almost certainly Rance's third (known) child, what kind of time period does that mean the game transpires over for her to grow to that size (size in image) from Pastel Kalar's initial pregnancy, say near the start of Rance Quest?
                        Maybe around a year also Kalars birth period is around 4 months or so. Just look at Dark Rance, one game later and he already has like a 10 year old body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanayome1 View Post
                          Maybe around a year also Kalars birth period is around 4 months or so. Just look at Dark Rance, one game later and he already has like a 10 year old body.
                          Yea but Dark Rance is half Daemon not Kalar. I was wondering how long it took for Lysette to grow to that size in Kichikuou as I never got her when I played that game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	4850644

Actually on the subject, can anyone read what it says about her here?
                          Last edited by Fenrir91; 07-13-2011, 11:55 AM.
                          There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

Comment

Yea but Dark Rance is half Daemon not Kalar. I was wondering how long it took for Lysette to grow to that size in Kichikuou as I never got her when I played that game.

[ATTACH]203397[/ATTACH]

Actually on the subject, can anyone read what it says about her here?
                            Well it says that Lysette is 0 years old which means that she grew up to be like that within a year. Also found it interesting that it says that her Job is Kalar Queen. Mind telling me where you found the pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanayome1 View Post
                              Well it says that Lysette is 0 years old which means that she grew up to be like that within a year. Also found it interesting that it says that her Job is Kalar Queen. Mind telling me where you found the pic?
                              Yea I know it says that in the job and age section but I meant the paragraph description below that. As to where I got it from, it's a part of a Kichikuou Rance Artbook/Guidebook that came out in 1996 I think. You can get it here exhentai.org/g/136102/83e6b475c2/

Comment

Yea I know it says that in the job and age section but I meant the paragraph description below that. As to where I got it from, it's a part of a Kichikuou Rance Artbook/Guidebook that came out in 1996 I think. You can get it here exhentai.org/g/136102/83e6b475c2/
                                Site is down I think. All I get is an image of a sad panda.

Comment

Working...
                                X