Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was indeed the requirement. Thank you very much.

Edit - It wasn't Squid Men though, it was skeletons oddly enough.

Another quest doesn't seem to feel like cooperating. It's odd though because I always get to the very, very end of the quest (Yellow flashing bar) then I touch what should be the final event and fail the mission.

http://i.imgur.com/VPnA1.png

This is when the language disconnect really starts to hit hard lol
    Last edited by Prototype909; 02-23-2012, 11:14 PM.
    Nutaku IRC -
    Network: Quakenet
    Channel: #aigis

Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
    Melee Units
    Ranged Units

Comment

• Man I don't know what I should re-spec my characters like Rance into. I used to play Spear Rance (lol) but I'm not sure if Hammers are still the best weapons now.

Also wish I knew programming so I can get H-codes myself instead of waiting lalala.

Edit: For some reason I can't give my custom characters English names anymore. My old customs still have their English names that I gave them though so this is kind of weird. Wonder if it's a bug.
      Last edited by TokiNoKimi; 02-24-2012, 12:16 AM.
      Maybe I had wanted it this way.
      Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
      Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
      I'm finally free from your cruelty.
      HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype909 View Post
        Another quest doesn't seem to feel like cooperating. It's odd though because I always get to the very, very end of the quest (Yellow flashing bar) then I touch what should be the final event and fail the mission.

http://i.imgur.com/VPnA1.png

This is when the language disconnect really starts to hit hard lol
        Hmm, it says something about Rance's ero tech, do you have that skill on him? And how high.

I have decided to farm more stuff before playing, but can help if you post pics like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xplorer30 View Post
          Hmm, it says something about Rance's ero tech, do you have that skill on him? And how high.

I have decided to farm more stuff before playing, but can help if you post pics like this.
          it says "You want to see my Ero-Tech? That's fine (and some stuff with Kanji I don't know, last one of those is "bow down" i guess)

The quest requirements don't say anything about Rance's Ero-Tech, though. But since Rance and Rizuna have to be in the party, it might be possible that switching one of them out is not allowed and will fail the quest.

Comment

• I was wondering, what are the requirements to start quest 166?

It seems to ask for five of something, but what?

Oh yeah, to answer the above request about what you need from Prototype909.

It says you need to have Rizna and Rance in your party, and your party must have 4 or less members.
            Last edited by Indelacio; 02-24-2012, 01:06 AM. Reason: answering another user.

Comment

• Hammer Rance sucks, he can't hit worth a damn. Even with 250% accuracy, miss rate is 25% with hammers. I only use sword Rance.
              Early game, hammers are fine, but once you get swords that aren't total kuso, use them instead.

@Indelacio: Need 5 spirit shackles.

Comment

• Wow, just thought about it.

But not being able to reduce a female's level back to 1 will make it hard for people to clear the Honey Base mission with Rizna if you manage to get a bunch of over level 24 characters and can't bring them all back down to 1 again.

Hammers aren't much of an issue if you never abused them in the first place. The only ones whose ever used hammers in my teams IIRC are Alkaneze and Cessna. Rance using anything other than a sword seems wacky and out of place. If you have other accurate stun attacks that don't miss, hammers can still be awesome though.
                Last edited by Destroyer of Nations; 02-24-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Can't reduce levels? Make new characters! Level them up quickly to 20, and unless you gave them a higher level cap, you got a team of LV20 characters. Does Rizna need to participate in that quest?

As for "abusing" hammers, are you referring to the original game rules before any patches where there was no damage cap for hammers? That was pretty ridiculous, big hammers aren't very hard to get.
                  I always liked giving a sword user a high Stun rate (from a +45 stun pocket hammer), then using Train Slash to stun a row of enemies.
                  Also, hammers almost never hit Masuzoe. Don't know why, but they just don't. So don't use Alkanese in that battle.

Comment

• It looks like the characters who had KaiKaiUP skill lose it upon transfer to Magnum. The gems still remain equipped allowing to relearn it again but for those characters who learned it and then had the gem replaced by another accessory the skill seems to be gone for good.

Comment

• That seems to be a confirmed bug according to Alicesoft Wiki which will be fixed in an update.
                      Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                      Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                      Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                      I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                      HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

• I have a question again. Why did Alicesoft release version 1.6 patch if they're releasing Magnum on the same day? What's the point? Isn't Magnum supposed to have all the 1.6 updates and extra quests?

Comment

• Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
                          I have a question again. Why did Alicesoft release version 1.6 patch if they're releasing Magnum on the same day? What's the point? Isn't Magnum supposed to have all the 1.6 updates and extra quests?
                          It's possible that some people do not want Magnum, so it's like a small gift for them. And maybe they like the 1.6 update enough to change their mind and buy Magnum, which would be good for Alicesoft.

Comment

• Some customers aren't pirating Magnum, and don't want to buy it. Hence free 1.6.

Comment

• Still, it'd seem a bit strange, if they like Rance Quest enough they'd buy/pirate Magnum, if they don't want Magnum they'd probably not care about Rance Quest anymore and perhaps not care to get the 1.6 anyway... Unless they got a lot of bandwidth to spare, and have a "since I got the game anyway and they're offering it for free and I got the bandwidth and HDD space, might as well grab it" feeling about the game.

But most people who bought RQ and were not satisfied with it as it is, I think they'd want to get Magnum, by legally purchasing or not (if they thought RQ wasn't their money's worth and yet don't want to spend anymore on upgrading it).
                              Last edited by sailabc1; 02-24-2012, 02:37 AM.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                              If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrizzly View Post
                                it says "You want to see my Ero-Tech? That's fine (and some stuff with Kanji I don't know, last one of those is "bow down" i guess)

The quest requirements don't say anything about Rance's Ero-Tech, though. But since Rance and Rizuna have to be in the party, it might be possible that switching one of them out is not allowed and will fail the quest.
                                I keep Rance and Rizuna in my party the whole time, so that's probably not it.
                                Nutaku IRC -
                                Network: Quakenet
                                Channel: #aigis

Ongoing Aigis Unit Stat/Skill Guides -
                                Melee Units
                                Ranged Units

Comment

Working...
                                X