Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Rance is going to get cursed after Pastel lost her virginity (to Rance?) then the curse will stay for a while then later on Rance will get to hold his (?) daughter and get himself uncursed. So I think quite a lot of time will pass during the storyline.

BTW Reset/Risette is the princess not the queen. Pastel is the queen so as her daughter she's automatically the princess.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanayome1 View Post
      Site is down I think. All I get is an image of a sad panda.
      Yea it does that, you need to join the homesite to be able to see that offshoot of the main site. That's the only place where I know you can get the Artbook though, I joined it to get the artbook.

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
      Well, Rance is going to get cursed after Pastel lost her virginity (to Rance?) then the curse will stay for a while then later on Rance will get to hold his (?) daughter and get himself uncursed. So I think quite a lot of time will pass during the storyline.

BTW Reset/Risette is the princess not the queen. Pastel is the queen so as her daughter she's automatically the princess.
      That's interesting, so that's why Rance looks so pleased to be holding his daughter, that must be near the end of the game too. Also yea Pastel is the Queen and Lysette is the Princess, I think Hanayome got mixed up as it says "onna ou" for Pastel and "ou onna" for Lysette and he took them as the same.
      Last edited by Fenrir91; 07-13-2011, 12:50 PM.
      There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/publishLoGH/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenrir91 View Post
        Yea it does that, you need to join the homesite to be able to see that offshoot of the main site. That's the only place where I know you can get the Artbook though, I joined it to get the artbook.
        So how do I join?

Comment

So how do I join?
          The homesite is e-hentai.org so join that, then log in then when you're logged in enter the web address for the artbook location on the offshoot site which I gave you in my previous post and that should be it.
          There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

Comment

Well it says that Lysette is 0 years old which means that she grew up to be like that within a year. Also found it interesting that it says that her Job is Kalar Queen. Mind telling me where you found the pic?
            it says princess, not queen.

I can't get much out of the text, though. Just that Pastel and Rance are her parents and that she calls Rance "paapa". Also the text mentions something about 3 months (maybe her age or duration of pregnancy of Kalars?) and mentions Isoroku, but i have no idea about the rest of that sentence.

Sadly, my japanese skills were not enough to fully enjoy the game so i never met her.

Comment

• Basically, the text says that she's Rance and Pastel's daughter. She was in Pastel's womb for 3 months and became that size very quickly soon after. She calls Rance "Paapa" and is very emotionally attached to him. While Rance does have another offspring with Isoroku in the game, only Lysette has any graphics of Rance's kids.

Comment

• Just proves how bad my Japanese is lol

Originally posted by Fenrir91 View Post
                The homesite is e-hentai.org so join that, then log in then when you're logged in enter the web address for the artbook location on the offshoot site which I gave you in my previous post and that should be it.
                Thanks it worked ^^

Comment

• Not sure what it would take to help with the PR job, but I can give it a shot if need be. If my Japanese was any better I'd offer to take a stab at TL, but I'm not THAT crazy....yet.

Comment

• If it's proofreading even I can help, I think...

If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Well I'm not sure though but, I'm probably going to be one of the PRs for it.

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
                      If it's proofreading even I can help, I think...
                      If there's no PR positions you could always try to be a beta player

Comment

• I'm actually less than interested in that. I'll plan to start with Japanese then go to full English once it's done. I prefer my installation to not be in a "half-assed", part Japanese part English condition. Unless they just provide a translated .AIN and other files to paste into instead of an installer and not mess with the registry.

Comment

• I actually do own the Kichikuou Rance guidebook in real life and it's a really cool read if you can actually understand Japanese. Hopefully someone will eventually translate it, even though a lot of information is quite outdated at this point of time (it's been what, years since that game was first released?)

Also, not that Reset might not be Rance daughter in this continuity. After all, Nobunaga was extremely different from his Kichikuou version as well.
                          Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                          Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                          Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                          I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                          HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

• Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
                            I actually do own the Kichikuou Rance guidebook in real life and it's a really cool read if you can actually understand Japanese. Hopefully someone will eventually translate it, even though a lot of information is quite outdated at this point of time (it's been what, years since that game was first released?)

Also, not that Reset might not be Rance daughter in this continuity. After all, Nobunaga was extremely different from his Kichikuou version as well.
                            Well then again, she is plastered EVERYWHERE in Rance Quest's advertisement.

Comment

• Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
                              I actually do own the Kichikuou Rance guidebook in real life and it's a really cool read if you can actually understand Japanese. Hopefully someone will eventually translate it, even though a lot of information is quite outdated at this point of time (it's been what, years since that game was first released?)

If Lysette isn't Rance's daughter I'll eat my hat. Nobunaga wasn't really different in Kichikuou from Sengoku Rance it was just that he was the demonic version, he's like Nobunaga was after the gourds had been broken/unsealed.

Comment

• I have to agree with Hanayome1, the way she's ALL OVER everything involving Rance Quest makes one wonder she might play a crucial role in the plot of this game. Possibly will be the one to finally turn Rance into a responsible father or something? (lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X