Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blago View Post
    I did read somewhere that Rance & Isoroku's son was also canon, dunno how reliable the source was though.
    Probably this

http://sites.google.com/site/bbshut/...rance-epilogue
    Maybe I had wanted it this way.
    Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
    Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
    I'm finally free from your cruelty.
    HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

Well, so if that epilogue is official and canon, it assumes merging of events of a few routes huh?

Dangit Masamune is kept alive, no Omachi for Rance

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
      If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Re-reading that the "pregnancy sickness" looks more like an excuse to elegantly go to the bathroom and dispose of Kou's Dango

Comment

Still Suzume seems to confirm it's Rance's, and she usually keeps an eye on these things (like in Isoroku route itself). And didn't this time Mine & Kiku prepare the dango (and we already know Mine is good at making them)?

The only thing I wonder is how could Rance let this happen
          Last edited by sailabc1; 04-30-2011, 01:22 PM.

If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

At first glance it seems like they took features and cast from 6 and 7 and put it all together.
            Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

This is the single greatest news to come since.... ever

Comment

So it looks like Kenshin followed Rance after his conquest on JAPAN
                And sill still enclosed in ice

"In Cloche-sama and Infel-sama we trust!! Together, we shall create Meganefalica"

Comment

Maybe at the end of the game you unfreeze Sill!
                  That would be a logical continuation from the previous game I believe.
                  Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

Pictures vanished, need to rehost them.

Comment

Usually Tinypic delete the picture after 3 days

"In Cloche-sama and Infel-sama we trust!! Together, we shall create Meganefalica"

Comment

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
                        Still Suzume seems to confirm it's Rance's, and she usually keeps an eye on these things (like in Isoroku route itself). And didn't this time Mine & Kiku prepare the dango (and we already know Mine is good at making them)?

The only thing I wonder is how could Rance let this happen
                        Well, Rance already has a son with Fellis so it is not far fetched that he would have another with all of the girls he gets. The real reason is probably that once Sill was locked in ice she was not casting the birth control spell on him so when he had sex with Isoroku he made a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by astranagant View Post
                          Usually Tinypic delete the picture after 3 days
                          After 3 days of inactivity or 3 days since upload? This always happens??

I'll reup them ASAP... Whenever I gain access to AliceSoft site that is. Done, you can ogle at gameplay screenies once again and drool for half a year.
                          Last edited by sailabc1; 05-08-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

http://www.alicesoft.com/rance8/special02.html
                            Waiting for a mirror of this, it's a "not really a demo" of rance 8 .

Comment

Is it just me or do many of the new characters look like lolis? I didn't mind Kurohime, but Rance doesn't do lolis, so why three of them?

Comment

The definition of loli is varied though. Rance had no problems doing the mushi girl back in 6 (even though she doesn't look that old) and while he whined a bit about doing the schoolgirl with a huge forehead in Sengoku, after she went "I'm actually an adult" he is like "Oh, okay. Whatever."
                                Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                                Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                                Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                                I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                                HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

Working...
                                X