Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget about the hidden scene from Sengoku Rance where Youichirou corrupts Rance and turns him into a lolicon. Of course, if you refuse his proposition, Owari's National Power increases by 1.

Comment

Can anyone who lives in Japanese download the trial version and then mirror it somewhere else like Mediafire?

http://download.alicesoft.com/rancequesttest100.zip
      Maybe I had wanted it this way.
      Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
      Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
      I'm finally free from your cruelty.
      HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
        Can anyone who lives in Japanese download the trial version and then mirror it somewhere else like Mediafire?

http://download.alicesoft.com/rancequesttest100.zip
        Megaupload
        Mediafire
        Last edited by Rome01; 05-28-2011, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Rome01!

Comment

Thanks!

Looks like instead of voices they go "blip blip bloop bloop" depending on "how masculine their voice should be", Ys style.

EDIT: Adden more characters and a new screenshot confirming Kouhime & Kenshin-chan returning to action! (Something already updated in the wiki, so a lot of people must know already )
            Last edited by sailabc1; 05-28-2011, 11:41 AM.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
            If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Can agth work with this trial?
              There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/publishLoGH/

Comment

Shortest trial ever lol, the noises when they're talking are quite annoying, I hope they can be disabled somehow.

Comment

Well, it's not a game trial, it's more of a "will it work on your machines" trial. That's why they kept breaking the 4th wall on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir91 View Post
                    Can agth work with this trial?
                    Absolutely not at all. No nothing. Unless someone can give specific codes (this goes for ITH too). Only the backlog is captured.

If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

I hope this game is good as Toushin Toshi 3 with good story line maybe good like Dragon Quest series and have 3d rpg engine with good gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
                        Absolutely not at all. No nothing. Unless someone can give specific codes (this goes for ITH too). Only the backlog is captured.
                        Does that indicate it won't work on the main game or is there just something different about this trial game?
                        There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/publishLoGH/

Comment

Uh, the purpose of the "trial" (it's way too short to be a proper demo) is to figure out if your computer will run it.

I doubt they will completely change the engine if they already have a trial out, so yeah, AGTH probably won't work on the "real" version either.
                          Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                          Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                          Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                          I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                          HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
                            The definition of loli is varied though. Rance had no problems doing the mushi girl back in 6 (even though she doesn't look that old) and while he whined a bit about doing the schoolgirl with a huge forehead in Sengoku, after she went "I'm actually an adult" he is like "Oh, okay. Whatever."
                            Well let's just say its rare, so why three loli-looking girls right from the get go? From his conversation with the big, green-haired guy in Sengoku, he just doesn't find them very attractive for the most part, so I don't see why they would be a part of his little harem. Who knows though, maybe that's part of the joke and Rance actually keeps his hands off them.

P.S. I actually forgot about the huge foreheaded girl, only played Sengoku. Hidden events are probably not canon, so him turning into a lolicon in that one scene is moot.
                            Last edited by GmanPrimeX; 05-29-2011, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Well, Rance was drunk with Kojika (forehead girl) and she looked like the girls that Rance enjoys making out with (15-29) in terms of appearance during that period of celebratory intoxication. But being short in stature, flat-chested or having small breasts doesn't mean they are lolis to Rance, just like how it works in the real world. The guy just has his limits in terms of age boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir91 View Post
                                Does that indicate it won't work on the main game or is there just something different about this trial game?
                                Very likely what Toki said, but with specific codes by selecting specific memory locations it might be possible to make it work.

Either way you're probably gonna have to wait till the full version to find out. And kaosu might update his ITH too by then if he continues to work on it.
                                Last edited by sailabc1; 05-30-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X