Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Hoping that whatever you know, you don't blurt it out or paste anything anywhere or tell anyone about it. Japanese can read/translate English too. We'd love to see Rance 8 be successful and part of the game franchise is its continuing story. So please just keep everything you know to yourself so everyone else can enjoy it by the time it gets released.

In all honesty, if it were only possible, it would be nice if you just deleted anything concerning about hacking the game before it's even released. Actually, you shouldn't have hacked it way before it was even released. It was just a demo. And it might make Japan even more paranoid than it is already.

All that said, Kenshin's going to Rance's to rid herself of her weak "self" as said in the demo text. Hope that isn't as serious as it sounds. I can't wait to actually play this game now. However that skill limit thing to game over and the curse itself seem daunting challenges. Probably even tougher than Rance VI was in terms of limits.
    Last edited by Destroyer of Nations; 06-18-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
      In all honesty, if it were only possible, it would be nice if you just deleted anything concerning about hacking the game before it's even released. Actually, you shouldn't have hacked it way before it was even released. It was just a demo. And it might make Japan even more paranoid than it is already.
      Like they said it does help them foresee what they'll face when translating the real thing. And let's face it, it IS AliceSoft's fault for keeping all that text inside and not deleting it... If they can translate English and if they (perhaps) keep track of things going on with their games outside Japan they should be aware that there are people who can and are interested in breaking into their games and reading/TLing things (Sengoku Rance was translated a long, long time ago), right?

Anyway as long as they don't spoil anything further about the storyline I think everything will be okay. Let's hope zweiter isn't getting bombarded with requests to share the extracted text file
      Last edited by sailabc1; 06-18-2011, 02:47 AM.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
      If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Yeah, I guess. But Sengoku Rance wasn't hacked into until much later, like I think months after the game was released. Hoping that even if he does get bombarded, he doesn't send out the extracted text file.

Comment

You're statement is assuming that Alicesoft even gives a shit about what foreigners think about their product. Let me remind you, Alicesoft doesn't have a market outside of Japan, if they aren't selling anything outside of Japan then they really don't have to care what we do (as long as we're not making a profit out of it). The reason they don't sell anything outside of Japan is so that they won't be held responsible if it were somehow leaked into the media, they could just fall back on "Getting this product outside of Japan is illegal".

And Japan is paranoid because of the media here in the west.

And I doubt he'll send out the text for many reasons.

Comment

Why you no understand me posting?

It's not foreigners having purchasing power or what-not that I was talking about. It's that the hacked text somehow going out to the Japanese from foreign hackers that's the main problem. You know, the same Japanese who buy these things that scour the internet and which Alicesoft is dependent upon with their livelihood.

And hopefully you're right, that he doesn't just go sending out the text. I was just worried when he went "You want spoilers... I know everything" on this thread.

Comment

More familiar faces:

Spoiler

Comment

Spoiler
                So two characters (demons) from Kichikuou are going to show up. Hum. Don't recognize the rest of the new ones.
                Maybe I had wanted it this way.
                Maybe I had entrusted my death to you all along.
                Lord Nobunaga... death is so peaceful...
                I'm finally free from your cruelty.
                HF-Bishoujo Games Member #43

Comment

Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
                  Spoiler
                  So two characters (demons) from Kichikuou are going to show up. Hum. Don't recognize the rest of the new ones.
                  Spoiler
                  Did Stella appear in Rance 3? I didn't play that game. I recall she had a grudge against Rance in Kichikuou.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanayome1 View Post
                    You're statement is assuming that Alicesoft even gives a shit about what foreigners think about their product.
                    Even if they don't care about outside, if someone outside Japan spoils the text, the Japanese can still get those spoilers. Now I'd certainly expect AliceSoft to give some shit about Japanese Rance fans finding out everything about their new game even before it was released. Which is why...

Originally posted by Hanayome1 View Post
                    And I doubt he'll send out the text for many reasons.
                    ... this is all we're going to have to count on.

EDIT: Ah, I suppose this is what Destroyer of Nations is trying to say.

Originally posted by dene323 View Post
                    Spoiler
                    Did Stella appear in Rance 3? I didn't play that game. I recall she had a grudge against Rance in Kichikuou.
                    Spoiler

The wiki tells me she did and was fucked by Rance. Seems to have a "very sensitive body".
                    Last edited by sailabc1; 06-19-2011, 02:01 AM.

If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Honestly, it's not like there isn't any Japanese people taking apart the game either. The script extraction/insertion tools and stuff WERE made by the Japanese after all, weren't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
                        Yeah, I guess. But Sengoku Rance wasn't hacked into until much later, like I think months after the game was released. Hoping that even if he does get bombarded, he doesn't send out the extracted text file.
                        But Rance series also were not as popular with western audience prior Sengoku as it became after it.

And did Rance really fuck Stella in Rance 3?

I remember he had H scene with her but was stopped before penetration and thus Stella escaped as a virgin and was a virgin in Kichikou too.

Also I liked Stella's old design in Kichikou much better than the new one.
                        Last edited by Darknemo2000; 06-19-2011, 03:40 AM.
                        H-Manga/Doujin + Netorare Collection (+85 GB)

Comment

• For what it's worth, the translated Rance Chronicles up on Alicesoft site says Satella (not Stella, which would be a different katakana) was "Only caressed"

Kichikuou had a lot of really nice and honestly better character designs. I like Sill and Magic's version in Kichikuou a lot more than how they usually look like.

Comment

• Well, I just saw the wiki so I really don't know much, wasn't even close to finishing Rance 3 (not even halfway).

Anyway what's up with the new level god? What happened to Ellis? Come to think of it she wasn't in Rance 7 either.

And is the name of the maid wearing glasses to the right of her supposed to be pronounced "Biscuitta Baloons"? Hilarious.
                            Last edited by sailabc1; 06-19-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• From what I was told. (I wasn't told the actual spoilers)

There were actually very few spoilers in the text.

Comment

• Originally posted by TokiNoKimi View Post
                                For what it's worth, the translated Rance Chronicles up on Alicesoft site says Satella (not Stella, which would be a different katakana) was "Only caressed"

Kichikuou had a lot of really nice and honestly better character designs. I like Sill and Magic's version in Kichikuou a lot more than how they usually look like.
                                Well Sills look in Sengoku was pretty good too as the hairpains removed the retarded afro of hers.

I am fine with new Magic too. Her forehead may look funny, but its a rather distuinguish and original way to outline the character so I dont mind.

Stella on the other hand - the old one was sexy - tall enough, long legs and enough bust to make her curvy.

The new one is kind of ugly.

He body is not as long, making her look too short, her face from beautiful became brat like. Yet she doesnt have the loli's DFC (delicious flat chest) too. She is stuck in an ugly middle. Even her clothes make her look like a clown - like these oversized gloves.
                                H-Manga/Doujin + Netorare Collection (+85 GB)

Comment

Working...
                                X