Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[AliceSoft][2011/2012][RPG] Rance Quest / RQ Magnum [ENG TL? MANGAGAMER? SOMEDAY? PERHAPS? ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AliceSoft posted a demo of their Rance Quest OST (Alice Sound Album Vol. 22 Rance Quest)

Gives you a taste of Rance Quest versions of "My Glorious Days" (named "Energetic Rance"?) and "Mars" (Kenshin theme?). The last 戦闘ボスボス BGM one sounds like a tweaked version of "Rebirth The Edge" if you listen for a while.

Thank the stars that the yelling BGM in the trailer is a demo-only version I think I don't need to worry much about the music quality in this game anymore, waiting for the full version of Shade's magic
    Last edited by sailabc1; 07-10-2011, 01:25 PM.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Unbanned Japanese Proxy

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
      Boxshot:
      Official site: http://www.alicesoft.com/rance8/index.html [NEEDS AN UNBANNED JAPANESE PROXY OR ELSE IT WON'T OPEN]
      Handy one here if anyone needs it.
      http://sgl.my.land.to/proxy/

Comment

• Thank you, it is actually working and pretty fast too for the time being.

The question is how long until AliceSoft figures this out and bans this too now that this is posted here

If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

• Thanks!

Didn't notice that they added more event CGs.

Well I guess it's good Rance 2 got released since it looks like we're revisiting Custom/
          Last edited by Hanayome1; 07-10-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• If we look at the demo, the backgrounds suggest that Rance is probably going to visit not just Custom, but also Leazas, Zeth, and Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
              If we look at the demo, the backgrounds suggest that Rance is probably going to visit not just Custom, but also Leazas, Zeth, and Japan.
              And hopefully we get to go to Helman again

Comment

• I think Kalar forests are in Helman borders, so yeah.

Comment

• What I'm more surprised about is that Rance is basically king of the Copa Empire since Copandon built the entire country for him (didn't expect it to have 4 cities already in 1 year's time). He even gets a homebase called Rance Castle in CITY from the pictures. They moved the story along very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Destroyer of Nations View Post
                    What I'm more surprised about is that Rance is basically king of the Copa Empire since Copandon built the entire country for him (didn't expect it to have 4 cities already in 1 year's time). He even gets a homebase called Rance Castle in CITY from the pictures. They moved the story along very well.
                    Well yeah, since she bought M land from the money she made from the fall of Zeth (insider trading) and gave it to Rance as a gift to try to get him to become her husband.

Comment

• Yup, since Copandon is stubborn like that. And Rance is the de jure king of Leazas, Zeth, Copa Empire and JAPAN. Just two more territories, man.

But after thinking about it, NOW I understand why you can repeat quests more than once in Rance Quest, the cost of treasure identification goes up per item, and the limited amounts of moves and substitutions per quest. Alicesoft is stopping you from being greedy and trying to finish all the quests in a 100 percent completion manner on one go through. Didn't expect Alicesoft to tell you "Just take it slow" in this manner. Still, I'm more of a story guy in the Rance series so I dunno what to think about all this.

Comment

• Kekeke... I actually like to take it slow. In worst case I'll simply have to throw the item away, besides I think it's possible to sell items to gain money too. Discarding unidentified items can be a bit sad but the game won't be ridiculously unplayable without using rare items. Once I have satisfactory equipment I'll grind as much as I need and try to complete 100% if that's possible (of course, knowing AliceSoft, they might introduce mechanics such that taking one quest will disable another and stuff like that... ).
                        Last edited by sailabc1; 07-11-2011, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
                          Kekeke... I actually like to take it slow. In worst case I'll simply have to throw the item away, besides I think it's possible to sell items to gain money too. Discarding unidentified items can be a bit sad but the game won't be ridiculously unplayable without using rare items. Once I have satisfactory equipment I'll grind as much as I need and try to complete 100% if that's possible (of course, knowing AliceSoft, they might introduce mechanics such that taking one quest will disable another and stuff like that... ).
                          Yeah they're probably going to if they intend on making more than one route.

*wants to see a Demon King Rance*

Comment

• Well, that's the thing. Rance RPGs normally follow the classic single route style of storytelling, or, the games themselves will take far too long to finish. Only in the Rance SLGs are we truly treated to alternate IF routes, and one of the SLGs is a complete IF game haphazardly put together when they thought the company was going to go under in the middle 1990s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanayome1 View Post
                              Yeah they're probably going to if they intend on making more than one route.

*wants to see a Demon King Rance*
                              How's this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	4850559
                              There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/publishLoGH/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenrir91 View Post
                                How's this?

[ATTACH]203155[/ATTACH]
                                Had that in mind while I posted that

Now let's hope he can become the Demon King in Rance Quest XD

Comment

Working...
                                X