Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Artificial Academy - Character upload & character discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy - Character upload & character discussion

In this thread we can discuss characters we are making, boast about our class, compare traits, OC's and "re-created" existing characters (from anime for example). Generally, try to keep it character-oriented and have fun.

Game info
    Download links:
    • Unfortunately, none anymore! Google it

Hint: [110610] sukebei

Translation and uncensor:

Preferably use this: Inquisitor's All-in-One HF patch

Launchers:
    Launcher English
    • [Official] [English] [Full] Launcher by TheShadow : Here
    Launcher Foreign
    • [Russian] Launcher by Cyber Hunter Here
    • [German] Launcher by Phil26: Here
    • [Chinese] Launcher by xcthegreat: Here

Other threads:

-

Pre-release discussion

MOD THREADS
    Check out these threads if you need additional stuff for you characters. Pay heed to The Shadow, he's the boss.

*[Official] : means created by a member of HF-Modders Club

Thanks TheShadow for his first-page post. Whew, I didn't knew updating this would be so much work ^^'
    Last edited by Rammi; 01-05-2014, 04:26 AM. Reason: Update
    • Did you like something someone posted or found something helpful? Remember about the Reputation Button.

• @SaotomeRanma thank you for the help.

Comment

• Huge character pack reupload!

Speedyshare has been in odd mood and deleted character rar pack I posted earlier, that's why you're getting a new upload on crocko.com with no more then 1871 different female characters on one pack!

So enjoy your AA with a whole town to chose from

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1irpedxbly29rc
      Attached Files
      Last edited by zarrbon77; 10-22-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• I fell in love with one of the characters that was uploaded earlier. I made a couple of changes to her, though. She's an android now.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Kukukuku; 09-29-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• This is my first post of some characters from Nyan Koi! Sorry if this was posted already but I couldn't find them, so I thought to share ^.^.
          1. Akari
          2. Chizuru
          3. Kaede
          4. Kanako
          5. Kotone

From Full Metal Alchemist, I present Lust.

Bonus random character I made, a Elf ^.^

Comment

• Here are two more.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Kukukuku; 09-29-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• ILLUSION 10000 Character Pack + Top 110 Character Pack

zarrbon77 may have beat me to it, but I had intended to post character packs as well. Without further ado...

ILLUSION 10000 Character Pack. Part 1 (200mb) and Part 2 (156mb).
              That's right, there's about 10000 people (AI are people too!) in this pack. Taken from illusion's site; there's a folder for each personality, male and female (except for Cold) containing png saves.
              Here's the breakdown for the number of save files per personality:
              Spoiler

Affable:635
              Aloof:583
              Big Sister:587
              Brave:439
              Calm:400
              Causal:282
              Dark:320
              Ditzy:659
              Empress:434
              Faithful:589
              Handsome:232
              Humble:290
              Innocent:440
              Mistress:318
              Obscene:240
              Pleasant:488
              Quiet:499
              Rough:328
              Selfish:376
              Sweet:458
              Tense:653

Eloquent:174
              Manly:176
              Soft:192
              Violent:156

ILLUSION Top 110 Character Pack. Link Here (4mb).
              Once again, these were taken from illusion's site. I literally downloaded the first 110 characters sorted only by popularity. These are the most highly downloaded characters, somethings gotta be special about them, right?. Unsurprisingly, most of the files are female save for 2 guys. The files are not in any order.

Enjoy.
              Last edited by 「Maou」; 09-29-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Well I just churned out a couple more.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Some more characters I'd like to share. Needed the shaded glasses mod.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can make Amano Nene from Digimon Xros Wars' last/latest season, Fate, Nanoha, and possibly some of the other characters from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS? If you guys need a picture, let me know and I'll find some!

Comment

• SchoolMate Chars

Here is my first(try) Upload with the SchoolMate 1 Girls and some of mine and anime-favourites...
                      The 1.6BigHairPack was used ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• DOA sisters Kasumi and Ayane

Theres probaly a million of these same characters made but I didnt like any of the ones that were avail so I made them myself because I prefer accuracy. I enjoyed them very much so Im proud to share it with everyone else and hope everyone can enjoy them as much

Comment

• I have a question,

I downloaded Artificial Academy and that hongfire modpack + uncensored and the works.
                          It also includes the English patch, but for some reason. All the character names are neither English nor Japanese..
                          I'm running the game on Japanese locale settings. No Applocale here (usually don't need it)
                          So I'm a bit confused as to why I'm seeing a mess of characters and digits in place of the character names. Usually that happens when I'm on English locale and have no Japanese language support.

I also couldn't find a way to manually change the names of all the students so I'm kinda at a loss at what to do here.
                          It makes those questions like "What do you think of *this person*?"
                          Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Remembered about that character maker I had to download, I downloaded an English version, now I can edit names. But I have a different problem now. I wanted to make my own characters. But the most important buttons aren't translated >.<
                          The ones that say which personality and such.
                          Anyone know of a version that has that translated? Cause I can't make a character if I don't know what I'm choosing.
                          Last edited by 12shadow12; 10-22-2012, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12shadow12 View Post
                            I have a question,
                            EDIT: Remembered about that character maker I had to download, I downloaded an English version, now I can edit names. But I have a different problem now. I wanted to make my own characters. But the most important buttons aren't translated >.<
                            Anyone know of a version that has that translated? Cause I can't make a character if I don't know what I'm choosing.
                            just go here to write in the Japanese characters and also use Google to translate it or something lol. Most of the options are only 1 to 3 characters long so it shouldn't be too bad lol, typing everything myself would be too much of a pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12shadow12 View Post
                              I have a question,

I downloaded Artificial Academy and that hongfire modpack + uncensored and the works.
                              It also includes the English patch, but for some reason. All the character names are neither English nor Japanese..
                              I'm running the game on Japanese locale settings. No Applocale here (usually don't need it)
                              So I'm a bit confused as to why I'm seeing a mess of characters and digits in place of the character names. Usually that happens when I'm on English locale and have no Japanese language support.

I also couldn't find a way to manually change the names of all the students so I'm kinda at a loss at what to do here.
                              It makes those questions like "What do you think of *this person*?"
                              Anyone know how to fix this?

if it helps.

Comment

• You are not allowed to do this!
                                Originally posted by hentaidvd007

Comment

Working...
                                X