Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[illusion] Artificial Academy - FAQ & Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits , my game run smoothly if i dont istall the simple girl mod, the game is new so we cant request a good,stable patch yet.
    My Upload :
    First Girl Second Third Fourth Lastest

Comment

• Originally posted by xTsukihime View Post
      It may be possible that the simple girl uncensor was packed as a different format from the main game.
      Anyone want to confirm that it is the correct format?
      I have ofc tested it before I released and found no issues. It may be dependent on graphics settings. I have all on max.

Originally posted by deathskull2210 View Post
      About the HF Patch 0.5
      I see some members have the same problem like me so i think i should let you know how to fix that problem.Yup, it definitely uncensors mod make the game crashed. I check all the mod in the HF Patch, if you don't select the "simple girl uncensor" mod made by axia12 , the game will run smoothly. Please pay some attention about this post so any one have the same problem will know why and how to make the game doesn't crash anymore.
      Thanks a lot for taking the time to investigate this thoroughly and +rep for getting back to us with the result!

I have released an updated version of the patch (0.5.2) where I have removed the mod. I also updated story translations to the latest version (about 5% translated by humans).

Comment

• Originally posted by n120cky View Post
        Based on MrHands and Gamen save file format I made a simple save game editor:
        http://www.mediafire.com/?nzaw8pxs64xmrlj v0.4b (new)
        Change log:
        - Relation edit : Add new 'lovers' flag data (thanks to 14mhz for the data format), fix stability issues.
        - Character edit : Added Personality(Club, voice, etc), Thought(Orientation, Skill, etc) and Taste(Preference, Personality).
        (note: I have set sexual experience so the target become a virgin again, but it's doesn't work, that maybe the game save another flag for it, which is still unknown).

For now I don't have any plan to create 'appearence' editor because it would be hard to edit without the view like AAMaker had, so one way to do it is to import only the 'appearence' data from AAMaker save to AAPlay save, but I'll make that if I have more time and it's possible to do that. So for now the editor focus on the gameplay(story) data aspect.

Note:
        1. BACKUP your save file before editing it (even thought it's work at least for me, it based on a several assumption because of unknown data in save file format).
        2. This software made using .Net so you must download Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 (For Windows 7 user this maybe already installed).
        3. This is can be seen as beta release so there might be few bug around, and in this release the editable data is relationship parameter & Character (personality, thought, taste).
        4. Template file for relation parameter also included that will give a pink relation(view at statue) at instant, although I haven't test it for more variant personality.
        5. How to use? Open save file, right click at desk.

Older Release:
        http://www.mediafire.com/?31a34u2ajxg8ed2 v0.3a (Old)
        Change log:
        - Improved file format parsing on relationship data.
        (note:because of new discovery of relation partial data format, now not all character pair relation can be edited, un-editable character pair (with red border) can't be selected)
        - Added edit character feature (only personality for now).
        (note:the game classify the personality for male and female, but in the editor it's all displayed so a male can have female personality, and viceversa. I have tried some and it's work, but this is a violation on game rule so use it carefully)
        - Changes control, right click at desk to bring menu popup.
        Some templates for this save editor: Friends (yellow) and destined enemy (purple)
        Last edited by hanageno; 06-19-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• HF Patch 0.5.2

With the :
          Story Translation (Google mostly) 20110618 by DesmondHume, Milfeulle, Rikto & vidocq (not included in the Recommended components) Updated!

The new version crashes the game.
          Last edited by armj; 06-19-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by armj View Post
            With the :
            Story Translation (Google mostly) 20110618 by DesmondHume, Milfeulle, Rikto & vidocq (not included in the Recommended components) Updated!

I haven't the tech expertise to say it's the patch, however after playing for a week I used the updated patch, and now can't run the game itself without a crash indicating a Kernel32.dll fault. Running Windows XP Professional SP3 if it matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by armj View Post
              With the :

You already installed the HF patch 0.5.1 uncensors mod right ? So now you install uncensors mod of HF patch 0.5.2.......i dont know, maybe thats the reason why your game crash, i think if you cant use ver 0.5.2, just use ver 0.5.1, there is no different between them ( except the storry translate about ... 5% in 0.5.2) Inquisitor make ver 0.5.2 for who cant use ver 0.5.1 so you can relax and wait for newer Patch

Originally posted by Spacebird View Post
              I haven't the tech expertise to say it's the patch, however after playing for a week I used the updated patch, and now can't run the game itself without a crash indicating a Kernel32.dll fault. Running Windows XP Professional SP3 if it matters.
              i think Kernel32.dll fault didnt made by the patch, you should download the Kernel32.dll on internet and replace, it may work.
              My Upload :

Comment

• Originally posted by deathskull2210 View Post
                i think Kernel32.dll fault didnt made by the patch, you should download the Kernel32.dll on internet and replace, it may work.
                lol, no. That doesn't make sense. Please google kernel32 and read what it is before you suggest such a thing!

Originally posted by armj View Post
                With the :

Originally posted by Spacebird View Post
                I see. It seems like the fault must be something else then. I can only repeat my last suggestion then:
                Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                Are you sure you had enough free diskspace (1.5 GB) when you ran the patch? I have tested the patch on both a clean installed game and a previously patched one without any issues. Besides that the vast majority doesn't have similar problems. I really don't know what it can be, but I suspect that it may be related to the included uncensors (because they're new). Try running the game at high settings and see if it helps. If it doesn't, you can try to restore the two files related to the uncensors: <AAPlay>\data\jcp00_00_00.pp and <AAEdit>\data\jce01_00_00.pp to an unmodded state (copy them from the installation media).
                Hope this helps!

P.S. There will be a new version of the patch soon that will hopefully not have these problems. Please send me a PM if you have any suggestions or findings that you'd like to share with me.

Comment

• I can run 5.2 with the story translation included so im not sure why the other people are failing, but im using Win7 64bit. only little annoying thing is that continuation of the bug where there is a error box before conversations.

Comment

• I succeeded in installing Artificial Academy but I'm getting this error when I try to start the game:

What does it mean?

Comment

• @Inquisitor:
                      I would like to confirm that your updated patch (0.5.2) has fixed the problem I was experiencing (AA Maker worked fine, AA itself crashed on startup every time).

Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Comment

• Originally posted by motsmo View Post
                        I succeeded in installing Artificial Academy but I'm getting this error when I try to start the game:

What does it mean?
                        Omg, do you know the "search" button in the forum ? this problem already solved and you should find it for your self.
                        My Upload :

Comment

• Search form didn't help me, this is why I'm asking here

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacebird View Post
                            The problem is one uncensor of a previous patch not the translation. who cause conflict with the new one.

To remedy :

Delete in your illusion\characters maker\data
                            all files with the extension .pp
                            Copy in the dvd :
                            edit\WinRoot\illusion\ジンコウガクエン きゃらめいく\data
                            all files with the extension .pp and paste in the characters maker\data
                            Now you can patch the game with the v.0.5.2 and no more crashes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
                              You could probably replace each of the tan line textures and jump from 3 skin colors to 9. For more complicated solutions you should probably ask those in the modding discussion thread.
                              The problem with this is that the faces won't match the skin tones since there are only 3 faces. I'll try modding discussion, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by motsmo View Post
                                Search form didn't help me, this is why I'm asking here
                                It wants you to install character maker. You can't have a world without characters, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X