Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• Yeah,it's starting to look as though all the....ok interaction,made it in at the expense of being able to progress...like say improving your hing skill,or having the girl become less prudish...which is stupid when you think about it as other things in game do advance,your sports,academic and popularity for instance

....1 of things i really dislike about these guys,there is something ok in a new game and a bunch of stuff wrong,broken or unfinished...have not said anything as AA has been pleasantly acceptable....in that ,let's not compare it on a pro level and let's only compare it to their previous failures type of way.

Now though it's starting to get annoying with the constant interruptions
    A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by kazumareika View Post
      Can a girl in high viture become low viture or achieve pervert if i have sex with her many time in public ?
      Look like interaction with something like green colored license on it ("Point out behavior") is changing girl's virtue closer to the on of the MC, but i am not sure.

I Love Flat-Chested Girls! ^_^

Comment

Can a girl in high viture become low viture or achieve pervert if i have sex with her many time in public ?
        I think it's possible to make a girl lewd, but just like in AG3, you can't turn her back anymore

If you keep fondle and kiss her (but don't fuck her), at some point she will start to fondle you and kiss you and fuck you back no matter where you are, and will do it many times in a row

I don't know if this really has something to do with horniness, because I used to have a calm girlfriend who fondles my crotch, kisses me, fucks me and gets red bar, and all again, at least 7 or 8 times, thought horniness will decrease if you fuck her, but she never had enough

and she wasn't the only one who did this, I managed to turn all of my girlfriend like her, guess how a "normal school day" looked like.... two of those girls will be enough to keep you busy all day long

Comment

• Just a curious query: So far there's no gay sex in it, but I like to see two girly boys getting it on, possibly mod for this at all? Any in progress?

Comment

• Originally posted by A to da G View Post
            I think it's possible to make a girl lewd, but just like in AG3, you can't turn her back anymore

If you keep fondle and kiss her (but don't fuck her), at some point she will start to fondle you and kiss you and fuck you back no matter where you are, and will do it many times in a row

I don't know if this really has something to do with horniness, because I used to have a calm girlfriend who fondles my crotch, kisses me, fucks me and gets red bar, and all again, at least 7 or 8 times, thought horniness will decrease if you fuck her, but she never had enough

and she wasn't the only one who did this, I managed to turn all of my girlfriend like her, guess how a "normal school day" looked like.... two of those girls will be enough to keep you busy all day long
            Well, actually i play a school have 21 girl and 4 guy, all of them have lowest viture so you can understand how "Hentai" this school is. Its drive me to mad, after 23 hour play, now they fuck everywhere and ask for sex everytime
            If i play a other game with normal pepole, i will feel mader because they alway interupt my sex mode. So i want to know if i fuck her in public, can they become more "Easy" in sex ?

Comment

Well, actually i play a school have 21 girl and 4 guy, all of them have lowest viture so you can understand how "Hentai" this school is. Its drive me to mad, after 23 hour play, now they fuck everywhere and ask for sex everytime
              I never really cared about if the virtue is high or low, not even the lewd girlfriends of mine stop and watch me have sex,
              low virtue girl don't stop either, i haven't figured out yet what makes a girl stop and watch
              so I only look at virtue when it comes to how much they will undress

Comment

• Originally posted by Rythan View Post
                So some questions for you guys, just to see how our classes stack with each other, sorta like a mini poll. Obviously this is excluding the MC
                At day 24, in a mixed gender class (13 girls), random charaters. I play a different random one each day.

Who is the class slut - Val (Affable, withdrawn and serious) is the one the most seen in the corridors, but she only did it with one guy, a jealous Soft. They only became officially a couple two days ago, but began "indulging" at day 3. Only time I played her, she only considered him as a friend (I checked his relation table) and I tried to break them. It failed.

Who is the class prude : None. The one who break sex scenes are among the sluts. I'd say Damien, a manly with very low sociability, high virtue, would be the one, as he doesn't even try to have relationship and rejects confessions, though he has three girls constantly running after him.

Who has the most lovers/gfs/bfs : tie between Faithful and Handsome, at three each, both trying for the fourth. All autonomous.
                Faithful confesses to everybody she is green with - and never hugs or kisses, or even talk about love with anyone.

Who is the most atheltic : Last time I checked, one of the Violents, with Obscene at second rank.

Who is the most popular : One of the Sweets, with Damien a close second.

Who is the smartest : Val. Obscene is close second.

The class Bully/Nuisance is Nina, a perfect athletics, very high libido and virtue jealous Pleasant. She considers everyone in the class should love her exclusively, and breaks any relation she sees. She fights a lot, too, and wins almost every time. Just broke up with the soft she was dating (autonomously) since day three.
                The only person she respects is Damien - he is the only one she is just friend with, not in love. Even when horny, she doesn't try anything with him, and rarely breaks his rare interactions with others.

Brave is the classes poor sad girl, always crying on the roof. Has the record of rejected confessions.

Damien is my favorite - in fact, I needed a break and decided to play him for four days in a row. He is very relaxing to play as a no-nonsense guy watching the others and mending broken hearts. He had two affairs, confessions I accepted while I was playing him, but the girls ( Faithful and Obscene ) where cheating constantly, so I had him break up and decide to stay out of love affairs.

It leads me to the two points about the IA that I don't like :
                • the lack of interest of the NPCs for their current bf/gf, once they have one, they run to someone else
                • the fact that breaking up makes them neutral. No hate, no remaining friendship nor sadness/regret... except for evil of course. But I lack this.

Originally posted by A to da G View Post
                I never really cared about if the virtue is high or low, not even the lewd girlfriends of mine stop and watch me have sex,
                low virtue girl don't stop either, i haven't figured out yet what makes a girl stop and watch
                so I only look at virtue when it comes to how much they will undress
                I think it's how horny they already are when they see you. Seeing sex scenes maakes them hornier - if it puts their hornyness above a threshold, they will try to have satisfaction, either by themselves or by running to someone. Of course what they choose to do depends on personality and traits.
                Last edited by kaliban; 06-23-2011, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• I don't think there's a single "lewd" flag, but a collection of factors. Virtue limits the effect of horniness, but horniness can get high enough to overcome it to an extent, we just don't know what extent that is yet. Without doing more than flirting and calming her irritability, I see max virtue Faithful fucking her bf in high traffic areas all the time. I haven't attempted to seduce her, but so far she's taken me to quiet rooms to hug and kiss me. She breaks up sex scenes less often, and watches more often. Maybe there's some other hidden stat measuring their jadedness.
                  Originally posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
                  Look like interaction with something like green colored license on it ("Point out behavior") is changing girl's virtue closer to the on of the MC, but i am not sure.
                  This needs more testing, I actually did see the most corruption in Faithful when I was doing this every time she talked to me. I also did it to her boyfriend when he tried to moralize to me, and maybe it's coincidence, but that's when they really started the open-air sex. The class save file doesn't show any change in Virtue, but there's obviously some effect. I should work on Tense with this and see how she goes.
                  Last edited by DokEnkephalin; 06-23-2011, 05:15 AM.
                  Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• How do you kill or make someone your bride? And where do i check how many what day(round) im at.

Comment

• ^it says when you continue playing and select your save file it say somewhere "Day XX" Also I dont think your MC can kill anyone, it has to be the NPC's that do it, and they need the Evil+Violent combo t do it (as well as breaking up with them after they are your Gf's/Bf/'s)

How about another mini poll ? How many anime/hentai characters do you have in your current class ? prefearby ones that are in school in their series. You can post names and a pic of your class if you want. ( I want to see how many possible characters I can make since I dont know very many schoolgirl/boy characters. I will post my pic and characs later as right now I am at work lol. (Also how do I take a pic of the classroom ? and how do I make it small enough to put it up here ?

EDIT - almost forgot you can post your personality/traits you put on th characters to see if people think they match their anime/hentai counterparts, or can offer advice as to how to tweak them for a more enjoyable class gameplay experience
                      Last edited by Rythan; 06-23-2011, 09:28 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

^it says when you continue playing and select your save file it say somewhere "Day XX" Also I dont think your MC can kill anyone, it has to be the NPC's that do it, and they need the Evil+Violent combo t do it (as well as breaking up with them after they are your Gf's/Bf/'s)
                        Any Evil will murder a lover rather than break up, regardless of any other traits. But you can't do it directly, the character you're controlling won't murder. The "I'll kill you" flag can still be set by the other character's actions, ie neglect, rejection, attack, or they attempt to break up and you reject it. After that's set, it's inevitably going to happen anytime that you're switched to another character.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

How about another mini poll ?
                          ... You can post names and a pic of your class if you want. ...
                          This thread is only for discussion of the gameplay.

EDIT: Go here if you would to boast about your class.
                          Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-23-2011, 12:11 PM. Reason: Add link to char/class discussion

Comment

• How can I get rid of the "No Cheating Allowed" status tag in the character disposition screen?

Comment

• I didn't realize what a combinatorial explosion four bisexual characters would make. Soft seems to like everyone, and no one even notices him, except for Affable, and he doesn't even realize how in love she is with him. I love it -- the most intentionally obnoxious character I've made is luring in the most unintentionally obnoxious character I've made. How can I facilitate their doom? And on the other side, Rough and Pleasant look like they might make a lasting couple; mutual attraction, matching virtue, and Pleasant isn't so bad when she's not hanging around assholes.

In the process of facilitating Selfish and Brave, Brave developed a crush on me. She turned out rather cute, for someone not at all my type; I might want to hear her sex voice, but I really don't need another Evil in my harem. But Selfish really doesn't need my help, since she picked up Ditzy as well -- that's right, she took two virginities and two girls in two days. Ironically I expected Selfish to be a competitor when I first created her. Still, I'm more concerned that now she has two Evil gfs. I'm sure I can get Brave under control, but I don't expect better out of this Ditzy than last, and I hoped that she would take out someone I wouldn't miss, like Mistress.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by nightlessbat View Post
                                How can I get rid of the "No Cheating Allowed" status tag in the character disposition screen?
                                Had the same problem some days ago, I simply dumped the other girl my Main Character was dating (he dated her because someone else played a different character in the mean time) and only did activities with his GF for 5 straight days, after that she forgave him.

Though I heard it can take longer / less time, it depends on the Character of the Girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X