Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• What is the difference between the 2 "let's have sex" buttons (M and S) ? I only tried lesbian H so far but the two buttons seemed to have the same results.

Comment

• So, what's the highest % you guys 've gotten so far? Mine's 324%, which is weird because I didn't think it'd go over 300%

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYosh View Post
        So, what's the highest % you guys 've gotten so far? Mine's 324%, which is weird because I didn't think it'd go over 300%
        428%

Which was random.

Do not under any circumstances, POST LINKS OF TORRENTS/DDL

DO NOT ASK FOR TORRENTS/DDL

Explanation here:http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...nd-downloading

Comment

• Originally posted by Krageesh View Post
          What is the difference between the 2 "let's have sex" buttons (M and S) ? I only tried lesbian H so far but the two buttons seemed to have the same results.
          Well, S = You are the leader, M = NPC is leading. Dont know aout lesbian sex, but for man + woman it means S = Normal Sex, M = Blow Job etc.

Comment

• well, i just wait for the full translation, reading kanji make me tired ('cause i dont understand any sh*t -_- ) and hope for modders make something nice just like Artificial girl 3 era
            My Upload :
            First Girl Second Third Fourth Lastest

Comment

• I did 440% on every the ecchi and H actions with a perverted lesbian girl.

Comment

• What's with the bipolarism in this game? I get someone in a relationship, day changes, I go to statue next day to check status and they're back to neutral (cyan) WTF?! I get dumped after 1 day!

Comment

• Umm... About "simplified" sex in game. There are 80 base positions, plus they change depending on height, breast size, body thickness and some traits. There is 3-play in game as well.
                  So the sex in the game is very complex. Its just not complex in the way we used it to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by RuberMonkyNinja View Post
                    I'm actually enjoying the game. Hooking up the classmates, and got one girl who is with 3 different people and none of them seem to care :\. However the H-scenes are very lacking in my opinion. But the simplicity they show means extra features could be added later, lets hope illusion like us enough to give us some more. Was looking forward to making a trap only to find out i can't even put them in the girls uniform so that was a bit sad .

Anyway the point of my post was something i have been experimenting with. When i talk about love or something and i get a high percentage i seem to succeed more when trying to hug or kiss and same for talking about sex and engaging in H. This could be coincidence however, could anyone confirm?
                    Hmmm... haven't seen any "deep" interaction between the npcs for now. No heart mark on girls who are not with me, and me and my girl friends are the only characters who are on that weird ranking list (confessed denied, having sex most often, virginity hunter)...

I built the class with all default characters... Maybe it's because I kicked two male students out (means only 1 male remaining)?

Comment

• Just found out two things:

-There is a "power orgasm mode" for the girl if she reaches the red state during sex. The red state seems to be triggered by a specific position (that differs for every girl). If the girl comes in red mode, she puts her tongue out and starts to scream desperatly.

-Its possible to cum outside, but only in preset situations (titjob etc)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Ladies and gents, I've been officially promoted to a cuckold (ToT)
                        I was able to get the lover status and h with one of the girls... but then I started hanging out with some other ladies in order to get some triangle action going on.
                        As there was noticeable progress with the others, my actual girlfriend apparently lost the will to give me some >_<...
                        Now, she is indeed still red and we have the relationship status and I even get over 100%, but I just cant get her into the h-mode again.
                        She's probably doing it with the other guy who looks exactly like me (has some chara traits modified).
                        What was that I was going to say? Oh yeah! F@#$ you NTR! F@#$ you Illusion!
                        I will go and play some AG3 while waiting for a mod/trainer.
                        (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) Thank you modders, the world would just not be right without the commitment of our awesome task force(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
                        At least there I can get some when she's in the red ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Comment

• Originally posted by freya2006 View Post
                          I'm sick of such comments allready. Whenever people stumble into something more complex then "press button to sex" their mind seem to get locked up.
                          1) Not all girls enjoing to have sex in the open or when other people around.
                          2) Sometimes you cant make girl to have sex, since she has specific personality and you have to talk about sex and/or love, fondle, kiss and hug her before she actually start to want it. Sometimes she dont want to have anybody around while you doing it as well.
                          3) Sometimes you have to wait for another day. (You know girs tend to have specific days when they dont want anything at all)
                          Last edited by Rikkitikkitavi; 06-11-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by freya2006 View Post
                            Don't know if the game will allow you to "witness" some real NTR action. Guessing brings less horror than actual seeing it. ^^
                            But IMO if they put other male (and rival I suppose) characters in the game they should actually be able to do something to influent your gaming, in this case, even NTR can be a good point.

Comment

• Just to answer a question I didnt see answered. Full nudity isnt completely random. It seams you have to progress your relationship a little before she will take it all off. Took me around 3 days before she said she would go full nude. After that it was situational.

Also, when I broke a virgin, she couldnt climax the first time. The red bar didnt start poping up until my second day and doesn't always pop up after that.

And, is there a way to make new saves for a single game? It only lets me write over the existing save. So I cant go back and pop her again until I start a new game. Kinda sad.

Comment

• Hmm, I'd like to say thank you to those who managed to torrent the game for us all. Think I would be better off waiting for translations to come in as I can't understand any japanese and after clicking for 3hrs and getting no where at all, RSI is setting in The highest percentage I've seen is so far just 80%.

Comment

Working...
                                X