Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• Wow... is it just me or is the Lawful(faithful) girl (the one that comes with the game) getting more lewd as time passes? Or at least the more sex your MC has with her (she's my high virtue Eloquent MC's only partner). She only shows this side of herself when the two are all alone, and just today kept asking her boyfriend to come over to her place and is very turned on when they're there? Worse... she's not satisfied with just 3 yellow bar orgasms anymore... she needs TEN!!! (with the MC's settings at average they will never get a redbar orgasm, which is how I want it). Also she seems happier if you keep the scene going as opposed to pressing the button to give them their orgasms right when the bar fills up...

I'll say this... it gets mentally tiring to play this game just keeping her satisfied. O_O
    Last edited by pcrest; 07-23-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pcrest View Post
      Wow... is it just me or is the Lawful(faithful) girl (the one that comes with the game) getting more lewd as time passes? Or at least the more sex your MC has with her (she's my high virtue Eloquent MC's only partner). She only shows this side of herself when the two are all alone, and just today kept asking her boyfriend to come over to her place and is very turned on when they're there? Worse... she's not satisfied with just 3 yellow bar orgasms anymore... she needs TEN!!! (with the MC's settings at average they will never get a redbar orgasm, which is how I want it). Also she seems happier if you keep the scene going as opposed to pressing the button to give them their orgasms right when the bar fills up...

I'll say this... it gets mentally tiring to play this game just keeping her satisfied. O_O
      does hitting orgasm just when the bar fills make a different in your experience? I haven't noticed any difference.

also, if you need ten to satisfy her there may be some easier way to go about it. the thing is that faithful's "it was a bit much, but still felt good" message is the cue for making her cum too much, and by default you should be able to get that by giving her three yellows and taking nothing for yourself. you might be going overboard. I've found that the optimal for most girls is two max level orgasms, i.e. as high as you can go but safest if you can hit yellow, and the guy doesn't cum. that will get you the satisfied-but-not-too-much message from most girls. this does change, though. I've noticed that girls who go in on a hornier state can be more demanding.

though, tbqh it'd be awesome if girls did get more demanding like that. I could go around ruining the ladies for their boyfriends, molding their pussies in the shape of my cock and all that hentai nonsense.

another thing you might want to try is "reseting" her by cumming in her twice and quitting without giving her any. this may upset her if she is not a lover, but they will then give one of the "oh noes you came in me and it's a kikenbi teehee" messages (faithful's is particularly slutty and awesome, btw) and they seem to snap out of horniness.
      Last edited by canthics; 07-23-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Well, the "resetting" worked. Being my MC's lover she didn't get too upset. I also figured they'd be happier if you took your time with the orgasm button as they would get to do their "dirty talk"...

And now for a thought that's always been stuck in my head since I started playing this game (and I've mentioned it several times... oh, well...). I'm pretty sure that at some point, they'll add something new to the Jealousy subthought... the NPC with it will have the ability to follow the MC and his invitee home (or follow the MC even if he/she is the invitee to another lover's house) so that stalker can interrupt them while they're at home. But that would probably be something that's against the law... invasion of privacy or something like that... hmm...
        Last edited by pcrest; 07-23-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Things went quicker than I could react; Empress hooked up with Violent, so now I had to distract her from him to get her with Manly long enough to get Brave with him to kill her before Empress killed him and distract Violent from Empress to get him with Mistress so he could kill her...and for awhile there it looked like I was succeeding. Then Empress' affection for Manly dropped from 10 to 1 in one day, and that was pretty much it; Manly was dead by lunch. At least Mistress and Violent still have each other, for now. Not sure whether to dump her now, or string her along so I can facilitate their inevitable split later.

What did I say about Empress being attracted to popularity? The new one's Tastes are completely opposite from me. I took her virginity on her first morning, and she confessed at the end of her second day.
          Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Yeah it seems some girls are really easy to get the first day while others you gotta string along till they admit it they like you. I can't keep Brave off me now @_@ she want's it right in the middle of the school most of the times or in the entryway XD

Edit: wait! you can kill people off? O.O so I could of gotten rid of the annoying bastards instead of having them transferred. That would of been a lot more fun with my Kendo skills.
            Last edited by fytesoulstone; 07-24-2011, 12:54 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

• Does this game have "Quick-mode" where you can enter H-scene directly? If not, could anyone provide me a savegame which already has relationship with girls? THanks

Comment

• Originally posted by DokEnkephalin View Post
                If it's just talk, that's the best way to handle it. But if they're interrupting H, that's 50 units of time blown and you're left in an angry mood. Considering the guy is wandering into a clubhouse that isn't even his, I think an asskicking is an appropriately proportionate response.
                Yeah, that was one thing I forgot to mention. In case of H-interruption the less obvious cause of action seems to work best: pointing out lewd behavior on the interruptor! This works when the MC has a decent relationship with the interruptor: a high chance of success. And often this makes the interruptor just walk away, being content with having this talk.

Still enough weird things in game with this: like while doing one of the girls that two of those well-known moral preachers enter the room too and starting to masturbate themselves. Only the entrance of a fourth girl suddenly makes them wanting to interrupt the action.

---------------------------------

I also have two more general gameplay questions myself, just wandering.

- Does anyone know where 'Review proceeded effeciency' refers to? Is that the actually group study (in most cases I get it there) or the inter-relationships between the present NPC?

- The other question is girls asking the MC about how he/she feels. In my case they always reply on my 'yes' answer with suprise or unbelieve, and never really positive. Since I am now looking into this anger problem I am just wondering if this is 'normal' or in any way related to having a MC with bad mood or something like that.
                Last edited by Lightfire; 07-24-2011, 03:18 AM. Reason: additional questions
                Famous AA cold shower: when you really try to grope a girl, patting her head instead !
                By the way: calming down between a girls lovely breasts is *not* considered to be an erotic action.
                And: even a Lesbian dreams about a Prince on a White Horse.
                Some consider sex to be a sport ... maybe they should add it to The Olympics too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightfire View Post
                  Yeah, that was one thing I forgot to mention. In case of H-interruption the less obvious cause of action seems to work best: pointing out lewd behavior on the interruptor! This works when the MC has a decent relationship with the interruptor: a high chance of success. And often this makes the interruptor just walk away, being content with having this talk.
                  No matter how it 'seems to work', it does not. The guy is already busting up H due to a stick up his ass, and that action only reduces his horniness more, making him more likely to continue to be a disruptive shitheel. Meanwhile, you're still out 50 units of time and your character is left in an angry mood, reducing your effectiveness in study, practice, class, and fights, not to mention how the mood rubs off on others. Winning a fight improves your mood immediately, and effectively intimidates -- the bastard flees the room if I so much as hug a girl in his presence now.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• My Brave just snapped. She was pink for a long time, and she was still a virgin. Then she furiously wanted me to take her cherry... right in the school entrance. I brought her to the empty classroom, cheered up her, ans she asked AGAIN. I'm weak, i said yes. Popped the cherry, she wanted one more time, i accept. It was fun but wait... she wanted ONE MORE. 3 times a girl i never touched wanted sex in a row, woah. Now Brave is pink with "I wanna fuck" all over her.

And my two wife are now hated by half the class (10 girls out of 20), and blue with the remaining half. I am cheering the shit out of everyone, they all are sad all the time :/
                    Originally posted by canthics View Post
                    There's an interesting sounding tool out on the jap modding board.
                    JGFrontierPack:
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?cxab5xfqhi9dbzg
                    the wiki describes it as a "functionality expansion"

it sounds like it does something like what the old hongfire AG3/@Homemate subtitle/cheat mods did where they overlay hidden values and such. seems extremely useful. problem is it's password protected and the usual ones don't work.
                    got if off js-frontier if that helps any.
                    google trad: Jizo population, Geass, time change, character change operation is implemented in the game set key functions such as H scene operations.
                    I don't have a clue what it gives.
                    Last edited by Fhor; 07-24-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• omg these girls are so cute when they hug and kiss:

Selfish is normal virtue, so like Sister I have to get her to confess to me in order to connect this triangle.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• it sounds like it does something like what the old hongfire AG3/@Homemate subtitle/cheat mods did where they overlay hidden values and such. seems extremely useful. problem is it's password protected and the usual ones don't work.
                        got if off js-frontier if that helps any.
                        The possible password is (almost surely) written in japanese and hinted on this topic. Good japanese readers maybe can find it quickly (too much shit to machine translate) ^^
                        < signature links are down for maintenance, and images in my posts aren't working because imgur - i'm working on a solution for it asap >

Comment

• Missing a meeting you're invited to doesn't seem to cost much affection, if at all. There's a few who have been at max affection forever without me making much contact with them at all, and every once in awhile they'll come up to ask them to meet somewhere, and I'll agree without bothering to remember. But if they want to confess, this is where they'll usually do it.

Pleasant does this to me all the time; catches me where I said I'd see her and comes up to me: "So, you wanna go out?" "uh...yeah, you're here! And I'm here! Do I want to do what again? someone...tasukete..." Fortunately it's almost always a high traffic area, so I can count on someone to intervene.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Question in Character creation: has anyone manage to figure out how to change the max gauge level for each sex position for each girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by thieh View Post
                              Question in Character creation: has anyone manage to figure out how to change the max gauge level for each sex position for each girl?
                              JGSaveEditor, link at top of page.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• For anyone that wants a "quick start" here is one of my save files after one day. The main character (Male) has 4 confessed lovers and about 10 total that at least like him. You might find it a good idea to interact in the less traveled areas such as the athletic fields, or club rooms. As it stands so far, there are a fair number of characters that like to interrupt interactions. The game consists mainly of characters I created, with a few characters from Illusion's database. You can grab it at this MediaFire Link.

Have fun and good luck!
                                Last edited by SaotomeRanma; 12-26-2011, 12:45 PM. Reason: Updated mediafire link
                                https://aa2cc.booru.org

Comment

Working...
                                X