Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• World's and Characters ...

OK - I've been noting several requests (or similar) in my conversations for some pre-made bods and save so I've bolted 6 (tweaked) saves into 1 file and 61 Girlies/20 males into another ...

Best played without using the game editors as there's some raving loonies and nymphos to discover :]

10 Worlds for AA - HERE
    61 Girls and 20 Guys - HERE

Guys ...
    Spoiler

Girlies ...
    Spoiler

Oh! and a 'wallpaper' I created whilst remaking my sig - was long overdue and update/overhaul :]

Wallpaper ...
    Spoiler
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darziel; 08-09-2011, 11:59 AM.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• Thank goodness certain situations in this game aren't reality. Imagine being a nice guy and smart hardworking student just walking through the school hall to your next class... only to be accosted by one of the girls who then demands that you have sex with her right then and there... because you're the reason she's feeling so "turned on"...

Is the "Affable" personality especially prone to doing this? I always thought the Obscene personality would most likely do this...
      Last edited by pcrest; 07-24-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• hehe I just finished an awesome class packed with 15 lolicons and me - the calm loli teacher (attached).

Rules I made up for myself included: not accepting any confessions, initiating absolutely no pink actions or "Eat" and only accept pink actions from NPCs when we're alone (rare with so many followers...).

After 10 day cycles of only using "Study!" and "Club!" and the occasional "Love"/"Cheer Up"/"Calm Down" I got myself 15 "I want to lick"+ horny students and a sexually frustrated loli Teacher with 60+ Confessions Received.
        For the 11th day I decided Ms. Loli needed a Violent Co-Teacher. That day, she lost her virginity in the Teachersroom (Empty Classroom), found 5 students happily watching the show and then simply snapped. After she was done fucking everyone I considered it a win and ended the class.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Fhor View Post
          google trad: Jizo population, Geass, time change, character change operation is implemented in the game set key functions such as H scene operations.
          I don't have a clue what it gives.
          Some functions are mentioned earlier, but the author added 2 new functions:
          Spoiler

1. See relationship using the namebook button. Keep RIGHT-clicking the mouse and click the name book. May still consume the action point.

2. Geass. Make NPC always say Yes. If successful, you will see 999%. Method: Keep RIGHT-clicking the mouse while waiting for the NPC to respond to your interaction.

3. Change the Time-Period. From F5 to F9; where F5 = Morning ... F9 is my room (the save point). It may be buggy sometimes. PC cannot interact with some NPC.

4. H scenes actions are mapped with hot keys.
            Z: Female Climax
            X: Male Climax
            C: Sub Position 1
            V: Sub Position 2
            B: Sub Position 3
            N: Sub Position 4
            SPACE: Play Click
            D: Missionary  ※See Note
            F: Doggy ※See Note
            G: Cowgirl ※See Note
            H: Oral ※See Note
            Q: Quit H Scene

※Note: H scene will stop if some NPC may not have the selected position available. Also don't use in Lesbian H scenes.

5. Change the Main character (PC) inside the game. Open the name book. Keep MIDDLE-clicking the mouse and use the left click to choose the character. It's also buggy sometimes. Change the Time Period if you notice something odd.

I have not tested the newer version. The first 3 worked in the older version.

Not Related: Buggy? Sometimes, the background girl is fighting during H scene
          Last edited by Same as Above; 07-24-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Well I screwed up my save file.

I was trying out the hackJGsave editor and wanted everyone in the class to just go all out and fuck eachother. So I turned them all to All > All sex partners > I wanna fuck. I imagined one big fuck fest in the class room when I started the game but all I got was one couple fucking and everyone else gathered around in a big masturbation pile around the couple...

Experiment: Failed

Comment

• Originally posted by Same as Above View Post
              Not Related: Buggy? Sometimes, the background girl is fighting during H scene
              Not just H, but where you're switching rooms, sometimes you see a NPC is fighting/groping/hugging the air.
              < signature links are down for maintenance, and images in my posts aren't working because imgur - i'm working on a solution for it asap >

Comment

• Originally posted by Darziel View Post
                OK - I've been noting several requests (or similar) in my conversations for some pre-made bods and save so I've bolted 6 (tweaked) saves into 1 file and 40 Girlies/15 males into another ...

Best played without using the game editors as there's some raving loonies and nymphos to discover :]

6 Worlds for AA - HERE
                40 Girls and 15 Guys - HERE

Guys ...
                Spoiler

Girlies ...
                Spoiler

Oh! and a 'wallpaper' I created whilst remaking my sig - was long overdue and update/overhaul :]
                I look forward to trying these out... This will definitely make random games more interesting, not to mention the 6 saved games.
                https://aa2cc.booru.org

Comment

• Position List

Found this picture-based position list on UV, and it's quite handy for save editing (as far as position sensivity is concerned).

I've packed and renamed them accordingly for easier understanding - sorry if it's already posted.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Is there any easy way or any way at all for the girl to invite me to their house? I'm curious for the sake of adventure how far i can take a relationship in this game
                    I can change myself,but first,I'm gonna change the world

Comment

• So i'm curious, does the H-scene animation change depending on the personality of the character?
                      Also, does the translation only show you the character's dialogue, or does it also translate what they are saying during a h-scene (similar to AG3)?

thx

p.s.
                      Is there any easy way or any way at all for the girl to invite me to their house? I'm curious for the sake of adventure how far i can take a relationship in this game
                      Yes, you can use the save game editor (I think you can download it from the mod section or somewhere similar). Basically, you load it up using App Locale and you'll be able to edit each of your characters attributes using that program. (i.e. relationship status' etc).
                      Last edited by mrjoeyb; 07-24-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• There is no easy way, the best you can do is max affection and stay available after school. Anything else is just speculation for now:
                        Having H with them during the day seems to make it more likely.
                        Higher virtue girls are less likely to proposition you on the spot, so more likely to invite you home.
                        Aloof is extremely forward at max favor. Dark seems to be, too.
                        Lovers in "No cheating" status with you are more likely, but they're also more likely to be less horny and more awkward at that point.
                        Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by NecroMan12 View Post
                          Is there any easy way or any way at all for the girl to invite me to their house? I'm curious for the sake of adventure how far i can take a relationship in this game
                          I haven't had any easy way to get a girl invite, except that a girl (= the many/most girls...) must be an "Official Girlfriend". You will not get girl home invites for freewheelers. Then the "Official" GF's are more than plenty. Each girl wants to invite the guy for home, at least 2, but usually some they quarrel in a swarm for 4-5 girls to bring the real meat. So I can't see why there's the knack to do it. It's really easy. Except: be polite, supportive, romantic, lavishing kisses and hugs for freely, in every chance...
                          Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                          - Invisible girls: HERE
                          - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                          - Telescoping legs: HERE
                          - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cidrontmg View Post
                            You will not get girl home invites for freewheelers.
                            That can get filed under "speculation", too. No wait, it can get filed under "debunked".

Getting an invite is overrated, anyway, all it changes is the background. And you can't be sure they're really in the mood; they may be inviting out of insecurity (when you're in "No cheating" status) or guilt (when they're in "No cheating" status), or love or loneliness. At least when you're inviting, you're able to get them cranked up and dripping wet.

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Okay... that's just funny... Never thought I'd hear a fully virtuous "faithful" (lawful to me) tell her boyfriend how much she loved having his semen in her womb. She must've felt really good that time (and she even had a smile on her face the entire session).

Comment

• "Faithful" is actually not a bad description for her; she'll keep loving someone long after they hate her. She'll surprise you with her sluttiness, though. I'm pink with a High virtue Faithful, and she gives head rather easily, which fortunately keeps her voice muffled. When High virtue Sweet walked in on us in the empty classroom and started masturbating, she continued, swallowed five times and said "My mouth exists for drinking your semen!"

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X